Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enrollment Code for Bizspark!! SELL!  (Read 1472 times)
grayline (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:35:28 AM

One enrollment for bizspark!
Payment only before and only with BTC!!
Price 2,5K $! BTC ONLY!
I don't send the code until I recive money!
Contact skype : grayline.msdn
kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:52:08 AM

hahahaahahha

one enrollment code = one admin account

so basicly you are selling a a code, that may or may not lead you to just one msdn admin, and the price is 2 500$
:clap clap:
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:59:43 AM

It's enrollment for minimum 100, and it's instant. It is not only for one Wink

Do you accept escrow?
kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:04:27 AM

no it's not, enrollment codes are handed out on microsoft bizspark meetups, microsoft public conferences, sometimes a lecture involving bizspark somehow etc. and are ment for new company's CEO's or employees to get them while attending so they can instantly apply their company without waiting for a review, as a methot to draw more crowd to their bizspark meetups. they are good for only one activation, why would they make a key that would give you 100 MSDN admin accounts? in what universe does that make sense?
attend one and you will see, they are literally everywhere, and it could save you $2500 it seems...
Leupay

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:16:24 AM

This is just a stupid way to try and scam people, I won't send the code before I receive the funds, only an idiot would fall for that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: