Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 198 Werdum vs. Miocic - Picks and Discussion  (Read 943 times)
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:31:55 AM

fucking werdum fought so stupid

nice hit on that parlay jim
krach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:25:12 PM

Nobody said anything was "easy" money and there are not "trap" bets. There are just numbers.

Werdum just ran in there, and got rocked.
Good card overall.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:43:20 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 02:17:58 PM by pereira4

I did a good job by staying aside and not betting on this fight. Werdum was my favorite and I was about to bet a win on the guy, but something told me that is starting to get past his prime.

I think im not going to bet on UFC until UFC 200. Im contemplating betting on Daniel Cormier. Guy is super talented, and even if he is way shorter than Bones, I think he is the one that can stop the annoying Bones unstoppable reign.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:04:36 AM

Nice one from Miocic, I knew he had the chance here, or in other way when too many people started saying how betting on Werdum is "easy money" it's probably a trap
I was about to place my bet on parlay for Werdum - Rua - Cyborg. Could have suffered a loss on that Werdum fight and it's a bummer to see him just backpedal and run away from Miocic. Great fight for Cyborg, that knock out is really solid. Rua made it via slit decision. It's a good card, should have been better if Werdum made it as well.
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:16:08 AM

Fabricio Werdum played like a stupid child and so many people lost their with that trap of bookies, i also placed my bet on him but Stipe Miocic looked like more solid player for his tricky technique and won this fight one sided.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:42:59 AM

Fabricio Werdum played like a stupid child and so many people lost their with that trap of bookies, i also placed my bet on him but Stipe Miocic looked like more solid player for his tricky technique and won this fight one sided.
Sad to read that you lost a bet on Werdum-Miocic fight. My first thought on this fight is really to Miocic as I was impressed with his previous fight's and I watched Fabricio Werdum's fight with Alistair Overeem and he looks like he is easy to get tired and just waiting for the right timing or he just playing possum.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:20:05 PM

Nice one from Miocic, I knew he had the chance here, or in other way when too many people started saying how betting on Werdum is "easy money" it's probably a trap
I was about to place my bet on parlay for Werdum - Rua - Cyborg. Could have suffered a loss on that Werdum fight and it's a bummer to see him just backpedal and run away from Miocic. Great fight for Cyborg, that knock out is really solid. Rua made it via slit decision. It's a good card, should have been better if Werdum made it as well.

I don't see how he ran away, in fact his mistake was the opposite, he was charging against him going right forward to him and he got knocked the fuck out because his defense and overall posture was sloppy and all over the place. Miocic waited for the mistake and he swallowed that punch which left him at the floor with a face that resembled those masks with his face he was trying viralize with.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: