Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:46:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Get 0.0023 to 0.01 BTC Per Day  (Read 9874 times)
AioFox (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:47:33 AM

Hey Everyone; i'm trying to look for a way to get at least $1 - $5 per day in Bitcoin. I have 10 hours of free time, and im looking for a free way to get this much as a starter in Bitcoin.

I need to obtain $20 to continue my course for affiliate marketing; so please help me out with suggestions.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:56:49 AM

Hey Everyone; i'm trying to look for a way to get at least $1 - $5 per day in Bitcoin. I have 10 hours of free time, and im looking for a free way to get this much as a starter in Bitcoin.

I need to obtain $20 to continue my course for affiliate marketing; so please help me out with suggestions.

Hmm. Do surveys. Do tasks. 10 hours a day is plenty of times to do those. I've earned like $10 in half an hour doing surveys.

Although you get rejected at first, once you know the patterns, you'll get accepted more.

Once you build up a sizable capital, invest it in something you believe is going to take off.
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:10:53 AM

Hmm. Do surveys. Do tasks. 10 hours a day is plenty of times to do those. I've earned like $10 in half an hour doing surveys.

Although you get rejected at first, once you know the patterns, you'll get accepted more.

Once you build up a sizable capital, invest it in something you believe is going to take off.

Ah i cant do tasks or surveys; the country i'm living in doesn't allow me to do that.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:12:35 AM

you can claim from some faucet sites , join signature campaign  ,some paid to click sites  and surveys

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:17:41 AM

You should try to partecipate in a signature campaign when you reach the minimun "grade" on this forum! You can try to offer your services if you are good in something, or again, you can waste some hour to solve captchas.
Free way to earn something are not really easy to find
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:28:14 AM

Ah i cant do tasks or surveys; the country i'm living in doesn't allow me to do that.

Don't you have any fiat savings that you are able to liquidate for BTC?

I mean, it is way easier if you start with something. You have motivation to keep that money going. If you really want to start from 0 and you can't do tasks/surveys, offer your services on this forum, or on freelancer.
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:42:42 AM

Don't you have any fiat savings that you are able to liquidate for BTC?

I mean, it is way easier if you start with something. You have motivation to keep that money going. If you really want to start from 0 and you can't do tasks/surveys, offer your services on this forum, or on freelancer.

Im starting from 0BTC; i'm a 19yr old university student without a credit card; so i can only earn income through bitcoin payment. I'm also planning on improving my skills but they're aren't as good yet but thanx for the advice.
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:15:02 AM

if its possible to get $5 with faucets in 10hours can you explain how to do it. My average bitcoin earning per day is only 0.0003BTC; i try to do the faucets as quick as i can but thats the overall result. Should i go for rotators or a faucet list with high pays. Please explain
Kbitns

Activity: 126

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:31:32 AM

hi aiofox you can easily make $2 to $ 5 in a day. First get your bitcoin account to member or more and join good avatar & signature campaign.

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:35:35 AM

There's no easy way of making bitcoin. Just like there's no easy way of making money. Think of bitcoin as money. You can trade it, trade with it, or do work.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:34:02 AM

Lot options were available for you. Better is the signature campaign, you may get some 2$. Then additionally try faucets and captcha solving. One of the best is to do freelance works from the service section if you have some sort of skills in data entry, programming, logo creation..etc

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:35:56 AM

do resolve captcha at kolotibablo.com . u can earn 1$/more every day.
I hope this helps

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:51:48 AM

I hope this helps

I agree with him, if you have many free times and can type fast, you can try join captcha solver like kolotibablo.com. The rates is quite good though, you can earn much money from it.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:57:17 AM

you had a good time to get bitcoin of the signature campaign, but you may be quite long, because you are still a newbie. or you can hunting giveaway in section games and rounds.
prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:11:30 PM

I hope this helps

I agree with him, if you have many free times and can type fast, you can try join captcha solver like kolotibablo.com. The rates is quite good though, you can earn much money from it.

thanks.... Smiley
I recommend using software multiple accounts but be careful with banned rules.

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:15:31 PM

If you wanna get 1dollars until 5Dollars per day you can try to work on solving captcha, moreover you have so many free time around 10 hours. It is was enough time to do that. But in my point of view solving captcha is very exhausted job for me.. Usually that job need to solve few thousand captcha.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:34:24 PM

you can claim from some faucet sites , join signature campaign  ,some paid to click sites  and surveys
Faucets are time consuming because of its low rate, id rather choose signature campaigns and do some surveys,you will get more btc than faucets.
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:37:38 PM

I hope this helps

I'm currently trying out this website; does the payout come in bitcoin? I can use paypal payout or credit card since i dont have any credit card
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

I hope this helps

I'm currently trying out this website; does the payout come in bitcoin? I can use paypal payout or credit card since i dont have any credit card

I found it just by clicking on FAQ: http://kolotibablo.com/main/faq . But... I still would not recommend this long term I don't know this sites but most are like 2 dollars for a thousand or something like that.  So were talking a lot of time, and effort for very little pay.

Long term if you learn a skill that you can sell or even use in regular life and buy BTC your much better off.  I know I have a book arriving today for me to keep current in some aspects of computer security.  But programming and design are popular ones that are sold in services.  Learning either and selling it long term is so much better the faucet or solving capatcha's.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:09:34 PM

if you want to get the routine that is in trade. but it seems to be difficult at this time, for you to get it out of the trade. Another way might be to join the signature campaign of yobit, at least you should have a member account. because yobit will pay you at least $1/day for member rank.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████