Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Get 0.0023 to 0.01 BTC Per Day  (Read 9874 times)
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:50:04 AM

Hey Everyone; i'm trying to look for a way to get at least $1 - $5 per day in Bitcoin. I have 10 hours of free time, and im looking for a free way to get this much as a starter in Bitcoin.

I need to obtain $20 to continue my course for affiliate marketing; so please help me out with suggestions.

Hmm. Do surveys. Do tasks. 10 hours a day is plenty of times to do those. I've earned like $10 in half an hour doing surveys.

Although you get rejected at first, once you know the patterns, you'll get accepted more.

Once you build up a sizable capital, invest it in something you believe is going to take off.
can you recommend trusted survey sites you used to gain 10 $
i will follow your way
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:20:28 AM

Although you get rejected at first, once you know the patterns, you'll get accepted more.

What do mean by this? Where does one get rejected at first, and what patterns are you talking about?

Thanks
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:30:20 PM

What do mean by this? Where does one get rejected at first, and what patterns are you talking about?

Thanks

You should not cut the quote him, I read a quote him. and he means about the survey, is conducting a survey sometimes you will be rejected in the beginning, but if you understand henceforth you will be accepted or get reward.
Embroiderymate

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:20:42 PM

with a gtp site you could easily make that in one hour if your willing to work for it.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:08:48 PM

Hey Everyone; i'm trying to look for a way to get at least $1 - $5 per day in Bitcoin. I have 10 hours of free time, and im looking for a free way to get this much as a starter in Bitcoin.

I need to obtain $20 to continue my course for affiliate marketing; so please help me out with suggestions.

You can earn $5 in a day easily. don't take tension, you should go in marketplace and search in service of Bitcoin forum. most of the capchar works are here, only search it and join it than believe me you can earn $2 to $5 easily.
Because near about 2 months ago, i was doing this job. so i have a experience so i m telling you.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:49:53 PM

but member account is far away for some of us Sad

there are many who sell member account at a low price, or you can buy an account potential members to get cheaper price.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:50:08 PM

I think you can get that in daily weekly you can get 14 usd in a week depends in your rank.. but as i can see you are newbie.. better to invest bitcoin and buy rank account to able to get 14 usd in week.. in 2 weeks you can reach the 20 usd to pay for your course.

Just want to ask what kind of affiliate marketing do want to study. is it kind of CPA CPL or PPi?

can you suggest a site where i can invest...

I'm working on a course on wealthy affiliate; it will teach me how to earn traffic on my website and SEO tips. Thereafter i'll be an affiliate for Amazon and NewEgg; or any site that is associated with my niche. So i'll recieve pay when the products i advertise get bought.
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:58:55 PM

I think you can get that in daily weekly you can get 14 usd in a week depends in your rank.. but as i can see you are newbie.. better to invest bitcoin and buy rank account to able to get 14 usd in week.. in 2 weeks you can reach the 20 usd to pay for your course.

Just want to ask what kind of affiliate marketing do want to study. is it kind of CPA CPL or PPi?

Can you explain to me what is CPA, CPL and PPi; id like to learn so i figure out which is good for earning
AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:15:19 PM

You are learning affliate marketing, right? how much you learnt till now? I think this is the best thing to earn that much money you need.. you must learnt something about affliate marketing. you can offer your service and skills for bitcoins in the service section.. you are not an expert but this is not an issue. you can still some money with what you want/have. this is the better option to obtain your money for completing your course. you can even gain some experience and practice and can done your course with more marks..

I have made a website for my intended niche but i'm having trouble generating traffic and haven't learnt everything i need to know about advertising and SEO. The continuation of the course contains that bit but i'll give your suggestion a try; offering my services
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:25:21 PM

Theres many forms that offer what youre asking, but it wont be in btc.

You can take up with 99designs for example and land winning gigs on there, or fiverr that meets your quote. Now obviously these places are already well known, so your approach has to be different then most people.

Its your creative approach which will determine how far you will get.

AioFox (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:46:56 PM

You can take up with 99designs for example and land winning gigs on there, or fiverr that meets your quote. Now obviously these places are already well known, so your approach has to be different then most people.

I have to point out that i have no credit card; im aware of such systems but i cannot use them because i have no way to recieve the payment be it credit card, paypal or american express etc. So i have to find a way that has bitcoin as a payout system or a way that i will get bitcoin in the end.
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:49:54 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 10:14:11 PM by BitBerau

You can make $5 in alt coin trading since too make such a small amount isn't very difficult if you know which coins are hot at the moment.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:02:04 PM

I have to point out that i have no credit card; im aware of such systems but i cannot use them because i have no way to recieve the payment be it credit card, paypal or american express etc. So i have to find a way that has bitcoin as a payout system or a way that i will get bitcoin in the end.

Jobs and services on the forum are normally in bitcoin.  So look at services section here.  You should not be receiving payments via credit card.... if anyone asks for your CC info to pay you most likely it's a scam I would think.  And paypal is not used to much on the forums here due to it can be abused with digital goods easily sadly.

But again you would need a service or something to sell to land that job.
Seven Up

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:02:25 AM

I think if you want get that amount with free, you have to a skill
or you have something to sell
but if you have small mbtc you can try your luck on gambling so easy and risky Smiley
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:27:19 AM

Just like real life situation, you need make an effort for it since they are no instant way to earn such amount.
You can start initially by looking on what do you have, what talent do you have. Once you figure it out, you can promote your service and start announce to worldwide

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:02:55 AM

0.0023 BTC is not that big especially if you're on a signature ad campaign. 0.01 BTC per day would require a lot of knowledge and effort. Although having 2 accounts joined in a high rate signature ad campaign and having the maximum earnings per day can achieve this 0.01 BTC per day.

You can also apply to some freelancing websites. If you do have the skill that they are looking for, you might get a regular job there. But you can just go outside and look for a day job, I recommend this to people who are degree holders. In most places, it's hard to find a day job if you don't have a degree.

At the rate of bitcoin to usd now, and the average pay of 10-15$ per hour in day jobs, you can easily achieve 0.01 BTC per day. You might not get paid in BTC by having a day job, but you can instantly buy those money BTCs if you want.

Bloxy

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:39:30 AM

Build up your rank on the Bitcoin Talk forums until you get enough activity. Then just looks for a nice paying signature campaign,

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:04:46 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 06:22:39 PM by intrader

You can join freebitcoin, it is a free bitcoin faucet site that you can claim free bitcoin every hour plus two free lottery tickets, the amount of free bitcoins that you get will depend on the number that you roll and paid out according to the payout table and you can buy a lottery ticket with your free satoshi to join weekly lottery draw and win the big prizes if you are lucky.
The amount your get maybe not 0.0023btc daily or far less from that, but the weekly lottery draw is worth to trying the latest round #50 someone just won 3.5btc with only 104 tickets.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:05:49 PM

because if you want it for free you must have good skill such as programmer, web design, or etc you can offer your skill at service sections and may be people will interested and will using your service and besides that i think there is no any way regarding your questions

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:55:56 PM

Raise your rank in bitcointalk rank member minimal, and listing in yobit signature campaign. Yobit will pay you 0.00013/post and post per day max is 20. In other words a day you will get 0.0026 BTC absolutely FREE.
thank you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: