Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Get 0.0023 to 0.01 BTC Per Day  (Read 9874 times)
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:35:28 AM

Actually for 0.01 btc/day is not too hard, all you need is effort in doing the job
You can join sigcamp, doing faucet, or provide services that people will pay you with bitcoin

Or you can get real job, and buy bitcoin with yor salary
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:24:42 AM

If 0.01btc is just your maximum per day that was too easy for me but for you it would be hard and i cant recommend to you my way which is gambling. For now i suggest wait until you ranked up or just bought a high rank account and join a siggy.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:53:08 AM

Hey Everyone; i'm trying to look for a way to get at least $1 - $5 per day in Bitcoin. I have 10 hours of free time, and im looking for a free way to get this much as a starter in Bitcoin.

I need to obtain $20 to continue my course for affiliate marketing; so please help me out with suggestions.

Strip on cam for bitcoins? http://stripcoin.com/

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:45:50 AM

You can Only earn this amount by Offering some skills in the Forum or you can join a signature Campign but Joining a Signature Campign is only profitable when you are on a high Rank....

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:03:12 AM

You can Only earn this amount by Offering some skills in the Forum or you can join a signature Campign but Joining a Signature Campign is only profitable when you are on a high Rank....
Yes offering skills or selling service is the best if he have some skills to offer because it would be the at least amount (0.0023 - 0.01) that he can earn if he selling his service because you can earn up to 0.1 if you have skill that in demand like programming,video editing and other kinds of skill that in demand, if you have some of those skills i'm sure that it will be very easy for you to earn bitcoin Wink.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:17:13 AM

I think faucet are waste you will loose only time there with very less result.Signature campaign are best and try to provide some services.Like writing articles.With this i think you can earn a decent amount daily.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:17:34 AM

Well IMO It is easy to get 0.0023 above per day in signature campaigns. Just post 20 then you get that amount in at least member rank via yobit signature campaign. There are many signature campaigns though that also pays good. I think that way you can get 0.0023 above easily a day.

0.0023BTC is just 1.5$. Someone who has a day job earns 15$/hour. That's 10 times of that money. 1.5$ is not so big to earn in one day. 0.01 BTC though is kind of hard to earn for someone who is just doing signature campaigns. Unless if that someone has 2 or 3 alt accounts that are enrolled in a signature campaign too.

RicSpag

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:22:10 AM

Faucets are not efficient at all. I would highly suggest Digibytes 1 is worth around 55 satoshis which might not seem like alot , but by playing CSGO or League of Legends depending on how many kills/wins etc you get the more digibytes you get. And once you have enough you could start trading.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 07:26:57 AM

There are many genuine ways to that much amount daily.

But have to consider to tenure. As if want get everything for free then have to spend more time on faucet, Trading, gambling etc.

If want residual income then have to learn few things that can give quick ROI.

Another very important thing which used for real bitcoin generation is mining. Can invest on mining.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:28:23 AM

Faucets are not efficient at all. I would highly suggest Digibytes 1 is worth around 55 satoshis which might not seem like alot , but by playing CSGO or League of Legends depending on how many kills/wins etc you get the more digibytes you get. And once you have enough you could start trading.
Wow i don't know that i can earn cryptocurrency by just playing online game like LOL. But even i want to earn digibyte i don't have much knowledge on how to play that game because i'm not a type of person that waste my time on online games. But someday i will give it a try and let see if i get decent amount of Digibyte and i will start doing digibyte-bitcoin trading Grin.
Xenophoto

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:39:54 AM

Wow i don't know that i can earn cryptocurrency by just playing online game like LOL. But even i want to earn digibyte i don't have much knowledge on how to play that game because i'm not a type of person that waste my time on online games. But someday i will give it a try and let see if i get decent amount of Digibyte and i will start doing digibyte-bitcoin trading Grin.

Waste time on online games? It should be "spend time on online games". Time spent playing games aren't wasted time. You surely haven't played good games in your life. Anyway, it isn't that shocking that you earn an alt coin from CS:GO and LOL. Most gamers have made money out of online games ever since. They sell their account or some of their items to people with cash. If you have a really powerful character in an online game, an hour or less of grinding in farm maps should easily get you 0.0023 BTC.

CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:08:54 AM

of course yess...
you can earn 0.01/day if you know how to trade altcoin.
but before you start it you must learn more, and prepare your capital.

each way have chance to loss/fail, "Iam Sure" you will "fail" in first time but you will learn new skill with fail experience.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:30:44 AM

of course yess...
you can earn 0.01/day if you know how to trade altcoin.
but before you start it you must learn more, and prepare your capital.

each way have chance to loss/fail, "Iam Sure" you will "fail" in first time but you will learn new skill with fail experience.
Agree Cheesy. Altcoin trading can be an easy way to earn 0.01 per day if he have some good amount of capital because there's a lot of coins that he can invest and i think this is the right time to do that (altcoin trading) because most of the coins are cheap because of high price of bitcoin so soon after the price of bitcoin will come down a little bit it's sure that you will earn a lot of bitcoins soon Wink.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:34:08 AM

You could seriously just gamble it up dude. It isn't that much of an amount, so let's assume that even if you lose, you can probably get these coins back easy from faucet.

"Fortune favours the bold" Tongue

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:30:24 AM

Hey Everyone; i'm trying to look for a way to get at least $1 - $5 per day in Bitcoin. I have 10 hours of free time, and im looking for a free way to get this much as a starter in Bitcoin.

I need to obtain $20 to continue my course for affiliate marketing; so please help me out with suggestions.
There are few way's to achieve this,but they are not easy.
I would suggest doing few thing's at one time: write quality posts at bitcointalk.org,click faucet sometimes,trade bitcoin or other altcoins,and look for people
in "loan" threads,they can yield you a fine profit too.
Howered 0,01 a day isnt easy when u have no skills/bitcointalk account.
Xenophoto

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:46:28 PM

You could seriously just gamble it up dude. It isn't that much of an amount, so let's assume that even if you lose, you can probably get these coins back easy from faucet.

You can get 0.0023 to 0.01 BTC easily from faucets? Who are you kidding? Grin You would need to do faucets a thousand times before you get the money that you loss back. It would be much faster and easier if you just deposit some of your money if you want to recover what you loss. 0.01 BTC is just ~6.5$ anyway. People should just move on and think of faucets as waste of time. Seriously, the electricity that you're going to consume to make money from faucets would be equal or higher than what you'll earn from faucets.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:54:59 PM

You can get 0.0023 to 0.01 BTC easily from faucets? Who are you kidding? Grin You would need to do faucets a thousand times before you get the money that you loss back. It would be much faster and easier if you just deposit some of your money if you want to recover what you loss. 0.01 BTC is just ~6.5$ anyway. People should just move on and think of faucets as waste of time. Seriously, the electricity that you're going to consume to make money from faucets would be equal or higher than what you'll earn from faucets.
I dont get how people could not notice that faucets are really only made to waste your time.
When i tried it,i have noticed it after about 3-4 faucets,it takes a lot of time when u wait for another faucet,and jumping through pages is boring too.
BreakPOINT

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:39:10 PM

There no ways to earn that amout of bitcoin per day either you have skills to offer, yobit offers 0.0026 which is like 1.50$ -+ a day for member rank.
making 0.01$ BTC per day its pretty hard , you cant do it with faceuts or sig campiagn
What i really advice you just go and work in real job , dont waste your time here, youll make alot more then 0.01 btc per day by an not hard job..
Good luck buddy.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:42:38 PM

i think you can get this amount very easily from a signature campaign. it is more easy if your rake is Full member or Sr member because so many signature campaign give a good amount of bitcoin on daily bases or weekly basis.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:09:27 PM

It looks like you now have an advertisement on your signature space. You could get 0.023 per day if you work your way up in membership and post a decent number of comments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆