Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:37:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling My PeerCheer Account  (Read 358 times)
Acehigh562 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:11:02 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 09:37:43 AM by Acehigh562

Hi there im selling my Account its basically an account to work solving captchas the Account comes with 47 cents credit.

Here is the account as you can see i have Made 63 dollars in BTC Paid and 47 cents unpaid and its 7 dollars to request withdraws on the account start working since March 21 every other day i put in couple hours didnt work for like a month straight at one point.

Here is description of how it works please note this is from March 21 and working hours start at the same time it states but end at 7 est now not 10 est no more Monday to Fridays and  Expect no work for holidays also

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9aH_qGeXCLtYkEwT2FjLWpOaTg

And thats good description of how it works pretty much all pictures capturse once every 2 or 300 captchas solve youll get a typing captcha one time and than go back to pictures Pc is very flexible he dont really care when you work. Now imma be honest with you before you consider buying the Account. Depending on your location you might need to run VPN i didnt have to deal with it wroking from the US it usually run find with out vpn but every now and than ill experience ip block but all i had to do was restart the app. But Pc (deverloper) always recomend running VPN so if you were to set up one ull be find. NOW PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RATE SAY .01 PER CAP BUT NOTICE MY ACCOUNT SAY .5 PER CAP NOW PLEASE NOTE TAT THE RATE IS ACTUALLY CUT IN HALF NOW AT .005 IM NOT SURE IF TAT RATE WILL STICK BUT IF IT DOES IM PREETY SURE PC WILL LOWER MINIMUN WITHDRAW REQUEST BUT NO GUARANTEES

Now here is the Money Question you guys probally have is How much captcha can you solve an hr My highest peek was 150 captchas an hr but on average it was 80-120 cap per hr please note im running with no VPN so i had to deal with server issues every now and than so if your not planing to run VPN i wouldnt ecommend you buy this account but if you are or able to run vpn everything should run find without any issues if your interested give me your offer  Grin

NO REFUND SOLD AS IS SEND PM IF IM OFFLINE
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:19:33 PM

Do you have any logins for UK?

Just a note, assigned btc address for every logins is unchangeable. Hope you get what I mean.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:53:44 PM

Thanks that you grant my request and now i want to know if how many captcha possible to reach in 1 hour of this job..i am relaying it in captcha image flow.. if it is fast or not. or how many seconds that the img will appear..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

Now why are people selling their Peer checker accounts ? the reason i believe is the they have cut down their rate to half. So now it take double effort to complete the work. The bad part which i am going to tell for people to buy these accounts is that Peerchecker wont allow this and hence he is not changing the Attached BTC address with each account. So my advice do not sale the accounts, keep the account on Rent  Smiley
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:40:41 PM

Now why are people selling their Peer checker accounts ? the reason i believe is the they have cut down their rate to half. So now it take double effort to complete the work. The bad part which i am going to tell for people to buy these accounts is that Peerchecker wont allow this and hence he is not changing the Attached BTC address with each account. So my advice do not sale the accounts, keep the account on Rent  Smiley
Now why are people selling their Peer checker accounts ? the reason i believe is the they have cut down their rate to half

-Nope, others can't get logins because shifts are full. Others are selling because of excessive IP blockage. The other one is because lack of time.

The bad part which i am going to tell for people to buy these accounts is that Peerchecker wont allow this and hence he is not changing the Attached BTC address with each account

-You just repeated what I stated above.

Acehigh562 (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:36:47 PM

Do you have any logins for UK?

Just a note, assigned btc address for every logins is unchangeable. Hope you get what I mean.

Yeah good point didnt think about that but i can ask them to change it i did once before but he wasnt happy about it i will say but i have decided to keep the account kinda dont feel right selling it after all thread will be lock sorry guys

If your interested check out the thread post by PC0316 not sure if he still hiring but give it shot and i will recommend emailing him because hes an not active member in the forum his email is listed in the thread good luck and sorry if i miss inform anybody good luck

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: