Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:28:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LISK is an Illegal Hype Ico Scheme (WARNING)  (Read 3948 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:42:05 AM

Any update on the accusation it's doing great now and the pump i snow ongoing wonder why they target Lisk all the other coins has been doing this for a long time and no one hurdle any accusation I think it's a normal thing to hype the coin in this industry..

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:46:01 AM

Nobody cared about the existence of Crypti on Poloniex.  It had a buy side of like 10 BTC.  So Crypti holds a second IPO and renames itself to LISK and it's supposed to have value now?  What kind of retarded logic do you people subscribe to?  All these IPOs from Ethereum to LISK to "stackcoin" are just scams.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:59:02 AM

Nobody cared about the existence of Crypti on Poloniex.  It had a buy side of like 10 BTC.  So Crypti holds a second IPO and renames itself to LISK and it's supposed to have value now?  What kind of retarded logic do you people subscribe to?  All these IPOs from Ethereum to LISK to "stackcoin" are just scams.

What a stupid post.  'All these IPOs' is a generalization that lacks any differentiation.   One can't compare Ethereum and 'stackcoin', that's just plain stupid.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:36:30 AM

People, start spending time on more productive tasks.

For example?
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:12:56 AM

didn't moneroman get outed for being bluemeanie1? I'm sure I remember he had a sockpuppet malfunction and outed himself as being bluemeanie. It was a while ago now, back when BM was harassing cobaltsky ... moneromeanie88 must have had some treatment
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:02:18 AM

didn't moneroman get outed for being bluemeanie1? I'm sure I remember he had a sockpuppet malfunction and outed himself as being bluemeanie. It was a while ago now, back when BM was harassing cobaltsky ... moneromeanie88 must have had some treatment

Yes. And BlueMeanie is a famous scammer (http://cointelegraph.com/news/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt) who has a habit to call every coin an illegal hype and contact such authorities as Batman, Darkwing Duck and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
KLONE

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:05:25 PM

Yes. And BlueMeanie is a famous scammer (http://cointelegraph.com/news/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt) who has a habit to call every coin an illegal hype and contact such authorities as Batman, Darkwing Duck and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

bluemeanieMoneroman might be an agent now working for the government, like the bionic man, fully rebuilt after the (mental) 'accident' with super powers, running crypto black ops, like Steve Austin did for Oscar Goldman. Man, I loved that show! I bet bluemeanie watched it back in the day too
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:05:51 PM

Let's make everyone aware that when we talk about the crypti dev team we mean the ones that allowed crypti to be hacked, either internally or externally, and 1000s of bitcoins stolen.

Yeah!  great point Minecache!

The main dev behind Lisk/Crypti is Big Vern, and he is nowhere to be found!

This MUST be why Lisk is not launching!

Big Vern stole all Lisk ICO monies!!!

Crypti Victims!

Stand up and be heard!

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cryptsy-victims-lawyer-calls-big-vern-come-hiding/

Not sure if troll or retard... makes no difference between Crypti and Cryptsy or trolls? Hmm, I am too tired to guess right.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:07:38 PM

r0achie boy, people don't care if it is a scam or not, they only care if it makes them money. And Ethereum made a lot of people good money. You can scream scam all you want but people consider it a success.
prettybuds

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:31:12 PM

Very interesting! Can you post a link/reference to the proof please? Shocked
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

LISK is not the same as ETH,  ETH has dev with good track record. i cannot say the same for LISK, i dunno anything about them...

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Lisk was a pretty crazy hype train investors will make money so they wont complain it is a scam.
It will prob die off some months after release though
albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:51:12 PM

Lisk was a pretty crazy hype train investors will make money so they wont complain it is a scam.

how the LISK investors make money? who will buy LISK and for what? for example it make sense to buy IOTA, the IOTA devs are trying to find a market. what is the market for LISK?
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:39:14 PM

So far I can actually only agree with this view, I've seen nothing extraordinary.

They, of course, could and should prove me wrong!
vokun12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:16:49 PM

Why would anybody buy a consequent amount of anything else than bitcoin or ether ? The rest are pump n dump shitcoins  Roll Eyes
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:18:25 PM

Why would anybody buy a consequent amount of anything else than bitcoin or ether ? The rest are pump n dump shitcoins  Roll Eyes

Pecunia non olet
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:21:47 PM

Fuck you man!

If you missed the train it's not devs fault

wake up earlier next time

vokun12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:26:42 PM

Fuck you man!

Look, another shill trying to convince himself that he didn't waste his money buying this shitcoin during the ICO.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:28:16 PM

Look, another shill trying to convince himself that he didn't waste his money buying this shitcoin during the ICO.

Switch the account, friend. Unless you intended your post to look funny.
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:29:40 PM

Fuck you man!

And you waste your time creating an account to talk bullshit Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: