Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LISK is an Illegal Hype Ico Scheme (WARNING)  (Read 3942 times)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:03:51 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:34:58 PM

To the joker author of this thread: Thank you very much ,I haven't had such a good laugh in a while.
Burazengija

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:16:13 PM

Every JavaScript developer can jump into Lisk platform for a few minutes and setup whole inviroment for deveopling DAPPS, so i think there will much more adoption then we think.
I  haveing my eye on it. Also as developer i was started to configuring NODE for Lisk and i will have in mind to develop some DAPPS...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lisk-releases-modular-cryptocurrency-sidechains-1559351
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:58:21 PM

didn't moneroman get outed for being bluemeanie1? I'm sure I remember he had a sockpuppet malfunction and outed himself as being bluemeanie. It was a while ago now, back when BM was harassing cobaltsky ... moneromeanie88 must have had some treatment

Very interesting! Can you post a link/reference to the proof please? Shocked

I'll see if I can find something. from memory it was around the time when BCX was threatening to destroy monero, so I think his sock malfunction was in one of those threads. I think he posted  a moneroman reply using his bluemeanie account by mistake, and someone quoted him before he could delete it. Someone else might remember too
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:26:32 PM

I've been waiting for LISK to appear on major exchanges cause I missed the ICO, and now this TS says it's a scam, but there's too little information to make such strong accusations. Where's the TS, please, provide more info if you got it

It's an IPO / ICO coin so what more proof do you need ?

Come on guys yoru going to have to smarten up.

And to the guy saying as long he profits off of it he is happy.
Then i say congrats on your Pyramid scheme profits and i hope your proud of yourself.
Me ? I'd be embarrassed saying dumb shit like that.

This is a shit show of greedy idiocy and i am soooo glad i cashed out.
It would be great if all your greedy idiot profiteers would quit crypto & get the fuck out.
Your all a cancer to Crypto and provide no useful benefit being involved.
At least i can take solace in the fact that your all mostly idiots.
So you will of course end up getting burned. enjoy ..Karma's a bitch  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:00:55 PM

I've been waiting for LISK to appear on major exchanges cause I missed the ICO, and now this TS says it's a scam, but there's too little information to make such strong accusations. Where's the TS, please, provide more info if you got it

It's an IPO / ICO coin so what more proof do you need ?

Come on guys yoru going to have to smarten up.

And to the guy saying as long he profits off of it he is happy.
Then i say congrats on your Pyramid scheme profits and i hope your proud of yourself.
Me ? I'd be embarrassed saying dumb shit like that.

This is a shit show of greedy idiocy and i am soooo glad i cashed out.
It would be great if all your greedy idiot profiteers would quit crypto & get the fuck out.
Your all a cancer to Crypto and provide no useful benefit being involved.
At least i can take solace in the fact that your all mostly idiots.
So you will of course end up getting burned. enjoy ..Karma's a bitch  Cheesy
+1 i have made shitloads of $ in crypto and never once knowingly profited off a scam..bad karma.. what goes around comes around..accept that now or find out the hard way.
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:27:30 PM

The appropriate authorities have been notified and are pursuing the matter.

Thank you for your attention.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

Haha, Joshua, noone believes you anymore. But, please, keep posting, your posts are funny.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:47:26 PM

and confirmed

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 02:50:26 PM

Haha, Joshua, noone believes you anymore. But, please, keep posting, your posts are funny.

Why do you know that his first name is Joshua? Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:33:09 PM

Why do you know that his first name is Joshua? Cheesy

http://cointelegraph.com/news/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:47:34 PM

lol hype and promotion is basically the same thing. you can lock thread now.  Wink
KLONE

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:10:50 PM

didn't moneroman get outed for being bluemeanie1? I'm sure I remember he had a sockpuppet malfunction and outed himself as being bluemeanie. It was a while ago now, back when BM was harassing cobaltsky ... moneromeanie88 must have had some treatment

I'll see if I can find something. from memory it was around the time when BCX was threatening to destroy monero, so I think his sock malfunction was in one of those threads. I think he posted  a moneroman reply using his bluemeanie account by mistake, and someone quoted him before he could delete it. Someone else might remember too

I found this (I'd forgotten that it was TaunSew aka UtopianFuture who busted moneroman88)

Candence,

there is no reversing this now. My lawyer has been notified and any further harrasment will be held against you. I have backups of all the previous posts. There is no point in deleting any of those.

why does Spectrum Health promote the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme?

Joshua Zeidner

Bluemeanie's sockpuppet  Huh  Shocked
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:15:34 PM

I found this (I'd forgotten that it was TaunSew aka UtopianFuture who busted moneroman88)

Candence,

there is no reversing this now. My lawyer has been notified and any further harrasment will be held against you. I have backups of all the previous posts. There is no point in deleting any of those.

why does Spectrum Health promote the NXT Cryptocurrency Scheme?

Joshua Zeidner

Bluemeanie's sockpuppet  Huh  Shocked

this is wrong, Moneroman88 belongs to me

MoneroMan is not BM. His post was meant to deceive you guys into thinking that. MoneroMan is a shill, but he isn't BM's shill.

I think MoneroMan is Come-from-Above

~CfA~

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:22:31 PM

MoneroMan is not BM. His post was meant to deceive you guys into thinking that. MoneroMan is a shill, but he isn't BM's shill.

~CfA~

Then explain how you managed to mimick BlueMeanie with 100% match?  Cheesy
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:58:17 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 02:10:30 PM by Moneroman88

Is that all you people ever do?

I am neither Joshua Zeidner nor an anonymous agent from eastern europe.

I am not operating the bitcointalk.org social media account FROM ABOVE.

~CfA~

Then explain how you managed to mimick BlueMeanie with 100% match?  Cheesy

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:03:08 PM

Are U sure about that my nifty boy ?

~CfA~

LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:20:08 AM

Don't be fooled by the FUD. Lisk for the win!

Somebody can explain me, why LISK better than eth?

LISK HOLDS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES OVER ETHERIUM:

Javascript language simplicity vs Solidity language complexity
Like I said ... easy to write a Javascript compiler to Ethereum bytecode  
Let me know when it's done...or even started.  Even if an Ethereum JavaScript compiler  existed, Solidity is still an unstable language - why paste a compiler on top of it?

100,000+ JavaScript programmers vs. few Solidity programmers
The above argument eliminates this so called advantage of lisk
The above argument is vaporware.  JavaScript programmers can start coding Lisk dapps right now.

Single hash generated  vs. trillions of valid but discarded hashes generated to secure blockchain in one blocktime
Makes no sense at all
I've explained this several times.  Churning out trillions of wasted hashes means lots of wasted electricity - like literally a nuclear powerplant's worth for Bitcoin - and is an ever-growing financial overhead that will ultimately kill the coin.

Cooperative, efficient blockchain generation vs. competitive, wasteful blockchain generation
looks like the same as above
No, it's the key reason Lisk can run on a $9 CHIP computer and Ethereum can't.  Economies of scale hugely favor Lisk over BTC/ETH.

Stable roundtable clockwork forging vs. unsustainable, exponentially growing free-for-all mining
Forging is no different than mining ... just different ways to make the currency
It is so sad to see people that don't understand enough math to get why exponential growth is unsustainable, or why a stable system is different and better from an unstable one.

Dapps on individual sidechains vs. dapps on bloated mainchain
Ethereum dapps are also sidechains .. lol .. you seem to be uninformed
The Ethereum Guide says its dapps are deployed on the mainchain ( https://gavofyork.gitbooks.io/turboethereum/content/dapps_deployment.html ).  Practically, in Ethereum dapps are just specialized "contracts".  There's my showdown cards in this poker hand - what's your counter-reference to prove what you are saying about Ethereum sidechains?  Prove to me that each dapp in Ethereum has its own separate blockchain as they do in Lisk.

Min of 2-4 to max of 101 cheap $35 Pi2 / $9 CHIP microcomputers needed for each sidechain backbone vs. large, unlimited numbers of expensive GPU systems needed for mainchain backbone
The GPU rings will not be used once POS for eth sets in
So...PoS for ETH is vaporware, got it.  How can you know that Eth PoS will run on microcomputers like Lisk does if ETH PoS finally shows up?  What happens to all those sad little GPU miners whose income stream will be cut off?

Sidechain dapps permanently free vs. mainchain perpetual "gas" payments required
Ah ... What can possibly be the use of the beloved LISK then ...
What part of "free" vs. "paying for ETH gas" is so hard to understand?  Free is better.  Lisk is still the exchange coin of choice within the dapp itself.

Difference between Lisk Forging and Ethereum Mining

With Lisk, generating a new block for the blockchain is called "forging" (in the "blacksmith" instead of the "counterfeiter" sense of that term), not mining.  Mining is a Bitcoin / Etherium term that refers to competitive generation of thousands of millions of billions of useless hashes looking for a string of leading zeros in the hash that is a "lucky ticket" declaring a particular miner to be the winner of a reward.  Forging is a cooperative  generation of one and only one necessary hash to secure the Lisk blockchain, for which you are paid a set fee when it's your turn to do it.  During the first year a Lisk forger makes 5 Lisk per block forged, which happens like clockwork about once every 17 minutes, for a total of 150K Lisk in the first year.

In a pure PoS system, the richest coin holders that set up a forging node get most of the rewards from running those nodes.  With DPoS, anybody can set up a forging node no matter how much or how little of the coin they hold, as long as they pay (for Lisk) a 100 coin start fee.   Under DPoS, a poor coin holder / node runner gets the same rewards as a rich coin holder / node runner.  Thus there is incentive for poor coin holders to run a good node to increase their coin holdings.  Since there's a lot more poor coin holders than rich ones, the pool of potential node runners is much bigger.  This is a Good Thing.

Lisk generating only one hash per blocktime is one of its huge advantages over Bitcoin and Ethereum and their huge waste of resources.  

Lisk is literally trillions of times more efficient in CPU cycles per block generated compared to Bitcoin or Ethereum.  This is why Lisk can use really cheap computers, while Bitcoin and Ethereum are trapped forever to use a hugely expensive, wasteful and unneeded overhead infrastructure - all those warehouses full of mining rigs, whether ASIC or GPU based.

Now THAT'S stupid - and most Bitcoin and Ethereum people have no idea just how stupid it is.  

Lisk Coin Inflation Is Much Lower Than Ethereum Coin Inflation

-snip-

... Further down the road Lisk very well might have his own DAO, so it's important to know.

-snip-

For this very reason, it will be foolish to sell any Lisk before this inevitable Lisk DAO crowdsale, which may be announced sooner than we think, since @LiskHQ is pretty much confirming it here.

Some ETH ICO participants are using same ETH they bought at $0.30 to buy 100 DAO tokens, while some of you are buying 100 DAO for $10 (current price of 1 ETH)

History will repeat itself, some Lisk ICO participants will be using same Lisk they bought for $0.10 to buy Lisk DAO tokens, while most people will be buying them for $5 to $10 to $20...

KLONE

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:30:39 AM

Is that before , during, or after a therapy session?

You were caught red handed, if you don't like it just boot up another sock. You obviously want people to know bluemeanie is still active. That's your choice
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:20:47 AM

lisk gon' get raped?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: