Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @@VIRTUAL MINING FAUCET - WITH REFERRAL SYSTEM@@ EARN SATS FOR FREE  (Read 3659 times)
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:06:53 PM

How works?
always mine unavailable
Slight Issue after an update...... Give me 10 mins
Should be good to go again, just uploading changes

Now works fine thanks, another question I have is, I su pose 1 coin is 1 satoshi?

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
irynet (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:56:08 AM

How works?
always mine unavailable
Slight Issue after an update...... Give me 10 mins
Should be good to go again, just uploading changes

Now works fine thanks, another question I have is, I su pose 1 coin is 1 satoshi?
That's correct my friend, 1 coin = 1 satoshi.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:42:09 PM

100 members now and growing faster everyday
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:58:45 PM

In answer to a few PMs ive been getting.

I authorize the payments once a day (its just 2 clicks). If you want a more immediate payment, then just PM me here.

The payments will remain semi automatic until I have further measures into place to reduce bots and cheats.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:00:04 PM

I've changed the referral link to point the homepage. The refine is stored as a session variable so when the users signs up your referral id will still be there.

The other referral link that points to the join page still works and always will do
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:34:43 PM

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:03:18 AM

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

Thats very kind of you LOTF.

Im going to write some SQL statements in PHP in the next week or so so referrers can see there referrals and see how much their referrals are earning them.
But in the mean time, if your curious to know, just PM me and I can give you some stats
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:05:14 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 08:24:08 AM by irynet

Ive had a 76% increase in a week of new signups......... Thanks you
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:15:18 PM

How can I see if I have any referral? I know only that tab where I can find my referral link, but is there where my referrals appear also?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:12:48 PM

How can I see if I have any referral? I know only that tab where I can find my referral link, but is there where my referrals appear also?

I mentioned this a couple of replies up..... I havent got round to writing the PHP & SQL for it yet, but if you give me your username I can give you a break down. tier 1 tier 2 referrals and extra coins earned from referrals.
Rest assured that if you have referrals you will be getting your referrals coins though

It is on my list to do, maybe backend of next week ill get round to it. but like I say, if you want a break down, just pm me on here or send me a mail (address on website)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:51:41 PM

I have more satoshi in balance than total mined  Grin
I like your faucet, but tbh, you don't have many users...I guess it is because of faucet name mining for free(what were you thinking Huh)
Lots of people will mix your faucet with actual cloud mining platform, and they will just skip it even before they try it. And it looks like you had created it on good old 486  Grin
So, i wish you good luck with your faucet, and I hope you will eventually get more and more users and maybe better design  Shocked!

Kind regards
mrcash02

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:48:26 AM

I mentioned this a couple of replies up..... I havent got round to writing the PHP & SQL for it yet, but if you give me your username I can give you a break down. tier 1 tier 2 referrals and extra coins earned from referrals.
Rest assured that if you have referrals you will be getting your referrals coins though

It is on my list to do, maybe backend of next week ill get round to it. but like I say, if you want a break down, just pm me on here or send me a mail (address on website)

Ok, sorry, didn't see your answer above. Hey, the second mine North America (costs 70.000 satoshi) produces 50 satoshi hourly? Is it correct? If yes, I think it's a very low amount, the first mine produces 100 satoshi hourly and it's free...

I like your faucet, but tbh, you don't have many users...I guess it is because of faucet name mining for free(what were you thinking Huh)
Lots of people will mix your faucet with actual cloud mining platform, and they will just skip it even before they try it. And it looks like you had created it on good old 486  Grin
So, i wish you good luck with your faucet, and I hope you will eventually get more and more users and maybe better design  Shocked!

Kind regards

Well, I'm trying to advertise this site as an "upgradeable faucet", just saying to people to try it as free to play, I hope site owner make success with this project.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:54:30 AM

just seen this by now and trying their mining faucet I hope OP can manage this and keep us all updated so earnings rewards and referral can be used to invite more visitors i seen that OP is active to this thread and keeps member updated just continue doin this OP and many more to come, hope for the success of your business thanks in advanced.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:33:30 AM

Kind regards

Thanks for taking the time to voice your opinion marlboroza, I coded the site mainly in notepad++ (not on a good old 486 though lol. So I know it's not the prettiest site.

But the numbers are good and it's making more in advert than my outgoings to miners.......only just.

So it's looking good for the future and this should be around for a long time to come.

Any design element that I think are a good idea from the community will probably go into the next project to be honest. But I've got a new logo to put on the site
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:15:00 AM

Ok, sorry, didn't see your answer above. Hey, the second mine North America (costs 70.000 satoshi) produces 50 satoshi hourly? Is it correct? If yes, I think it's a very low amount, the first mine produces 100 satoshi hourly and it's free...

Kind regards

Well, I'm trying to advertise this site as an "upgradeable faucet", just saying to people to try it as free to play, I hope site owner make success with this project.  Smiley
An upgradable faucet..... I do like you description Mrcashmrcash.

It's has been mentioned before that it's not the prettiest site out there, and I agree. It's my first attempt mostly coded in notepad++. Any design improvements will probable make it into the next site rather than this one.

Regarding the name...that was a bit rushed and maybe looking back in hie sight maybe the name could of been chosen with a bit more care. But its appearing in organic searches quite well

The 70000 satoshis for the first mine is all part of the upgrade process, it only about 25 cent. I bet you've dropped more than that down the back of the couch today....lol

Thank you for trying the site
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:19:12 AM

just seen this by now and trying their mining faucet I hope OP can manage this and keep us all updated so earnings rewards and referral can be used to invite more visitors i seen that OP is active to this thread and keeps member updated just continue doin this OP and many more to come, hope for the success of your business thanks in advanced.
I try to be as active as possible on here at leastonce a day, so always here to answer questions.

I've got an idea how I'm going to set out the referral report. But your ideas are welcome.

What reports would you like to see on the site in the future?

mrcash02

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:36:28 PM

It's has been mentioned before that it's not the prettiest site out there, and I agree. It's my first attempt mostly coded in notepad++. Any design improvements will probable make it into the next site rather than this one.

Regarding the name...that was a bit rushed and maybe looking back in hie sight maybe the name could of been chosen with a bit more care. But its appearing in organic searches quite well

The 70000 satoshis for the first mine is all part of the upgrade process, it only about 25 cent. I bet you've dropped more than that down the back of the couch today....lol

I saw that the bought mines stay avaliable for 1 year, so needs to buy all again after this time, what can be understood as a good news, because the chances to be a Ponzi schem decrease. It's possible to produce 56800 satoshis each 8 hours with all mines bought. Can you say how many BTCs is necessary to buy all mines?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:03:12 PM

I saw that the bought mines stay avaliable for 1 year, so needs to buy all again after this time, what can be understood as a good news, because the chances to be a Ponzi schem decrease. It's possible to produce 56800 satoshis each 8 hours with all mines bought. Can you say how many BTCs is necessary to buy all mines?
A bought mine will stay available and produce for 1 year or until your mine has produced double its cost.

To buy all mines it will cost .1 btc + 70000 satoshi (for mine 1b). I can't offer mines more expenses than that because I don't think the ads will cover the payouts.

I've been meaning to list the cost of the mines in the faq for a while now, I'll do that in the next couple of days
mrcash02

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:15:01 PM

A bought mine will stay available and produce for 1 year or until your mine has produced double its cost.

To buy all mines it will cost .1 btc + 70000 satoshi (for mine 1b). I can't offer mines more expenses than that because I don't think the ads will cover the payouts.

I've been meaning to list the cost of the mines in the faq for a while now, I'll do that in the next couple of days

0.1 BTC, right?

Waiting for new updates about the site. I see that you are using 2 adsense banners per page, I think you can use up to 3 banners per page. When you make more updates on sites, more people will join it.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:04:03 AM

0.1 BTC, right?

Waiting for new updates about the site. I see that you are using 2 adsense banners per page, I think you can use up to 3 banners per page. When you make more updates on sites, more people will join it.  Smiley

Thats right 0.1btc. I know its not much, but the idea was to create a network of these site so people could invest (or claim for free) in 10 sites or 100 sites and earn a lot more.

The site was a steep learning curve for me as I didnt know how to code php until I started.

Theres space for another banner top right so something will be going into there soon.

The sites ticking away nicely and Im in the background trying to market it and come up with another idea as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: