Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ►Btc.srl ◄► Buy & sell (your) digital products or services online ◄  (Read 825 times)
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 02:57:06 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 01:24:57 PM by superiorus

Hello

We are happy to announce the opening of Btc.srl - the newest Digital Online Marketplace.

Our mission is to be the one stop shop for all things: digital goods and services.
Btc.srl is a proper digital goods marketplace where buyers and sellers from around the world can connect using a trusted platform.
Born with cryptocurrency at its core, Btc.srl is your trusted and exclusive provider for digital products and services.

Low fees - high quality: https://Btc.srl

Changing the world Bit by Bit!

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:39:14 PM

Multiple currencies faucet script added to our shop: https://btc.srl/?product=98

Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:42:43 PM

Is there a built-in escrow service of any sort? That would be my main concern if I was sending or receiving BTC on your website. I hope this takes off!

What country are you based out of?
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:14:37 PM

Is there a built-in escrow service of any sort? That would be my main concern if I was sending or receiving BTC on your website. I hope this takes off!

What country are you based out of?

Hi

There is no escrow service involved.
We are in Spain - Europe

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 06:57:09 AM

New product added in our Digital Marketplace: Grammarly Premium lifetime account

You can get it here: http://btc.srl/?product=100

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:03:31 AM

Your Site is well designed.. it is similar to downloadabet. but anyway. I want to sell my faucetbox faucet site. I've listed my site to several digital good selling site. but didn't get any costumer for it.. Now I am going to place a ad on your site also. I think it worth at least a try. may I get some costumer from there.
Thank you. and good luck for your site.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:28:36 AM

Your Site is well designed.. it is similar to downloadabet. but anyway. I want to sell my faucetbox faucet site. I've listed my site to several digital good selling site. but didn't get any costumer for it.. Now I am going to place a ad on your site also. I think it worth at least a try. may I get some costumer from there.
Thank you. and good luck for your site.

Thank you for your feedback.
Sure, you are welcome to sell a product on Btc.srl
And ... maybe you are lucky (and get some customers)

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:59:26 PM

Do you have any plan to add built in escrow in your platform it is must needed as lots of zip files or other files sold in this type of anonymous marketplace were found to contain empty several times before thats why forcing user to send bitcoin to multisign escrow address will be good feature and more buyer and seller will love this feature.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 06:09:37 PM

Do you have any plan to add built in escrow in your platform it is must needed as lots of zip files or other files sold in this type of anonymous marketplace were found to contain empty several times before thats why forcing user to send bitcoin to multisign escrow address will be good feature and more buyer and seller will love this feature.

We don't use escrow.   It is a feedback driven marketplace.   
The sellers can have demos so you as a user know what you are buying.
Buy only form trusted sellers (see their feedback)
We check the products and trying to make sure the products are as legit as possible.

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:17:56 AM

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:42:21 AM

New products added to our website.

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

List your digital products on https://btc.srl
You can sell any digital product software for Bitcoins.

Main features:

- Bought items - we store everything you've bought so you won't have to be worried about losing your files anymore.
- Anonymity - you don't have to register to buy the product (it will be delivered via e-mail).
- Product management - you can edit, delete, distribute updates for your products easily.
- Automatic or manual selling.
- Sell your products at fixed price, offer it for free or choose "Pay what they want" option where the buyers must pay more than 0 BTC.
- Price offer, where a user sends you an offer, and you decide if you want to accept it or not.
- Instant download - just buy it & download, no need to register.
- 100% secure (2FA option)

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:24:36 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 07:45:39 PM by bussybuddy

Hello

We are happy to announce the opening of Btc.srl - the newest Digital Online Marketplace.

Our mission is to be the one stop shop for all things: digital goods and services.
Btc.srl is a proper digital goods marketplace where buyers and sellers from around the world can connect using a trusted platform.
Born with cryptocurrency at its core, Btc.srl is your trusted and exclusive provider for digital products and services.

This is amazing! Congratulations! 👏

Mr all the best luck with this project be honest like me and will work I am 100% sure with morality and honesty from your side this project will not gonna fail ever!

Again good luck!
Alex

PS: your ScamAdviser report is amazing good luck mate
Now appeared the complete report from ScamAdviser it is a bit tricky because the domain age is 1 year 279 days is associated with a number of high risk sites and the trust level is 74% comparing with mine my domain name age 204 days not related to high risk sites and trust level 83% so guys be careful anyway the project is amazing

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: