Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card 💵 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-compatible  (Read 34212 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

snip
I tried your service created a virtual visa card but when I tried to link it with paypal it does not allow me to link.Paypal ask me that it will deduct a small amount and I will have to enter deducted amount in my paypal account.Now how can I do it with your card?

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

snip
I tried your service created a virtual visa card but when I tried to link it with paypal it does not allow me to link.Paypal ask me that it will deduct a small amount and I will have to enter deducted amount in my paypal account.Now how can I do it with your card?

If the only problem you are facing is having the amount deducted then you should deposit a small amount, say 3$-4$ in the virtual card then allow PayPal to take the amount from your card, the amount taken should be visible in your transaction list in your Coinizy account, you just type it to confirm that you control that card and the link should be successful. The amount they took will go back to the card after doing so.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

snip

If the only problem you are facing is having the amount deducted then you should deposit a small amount, say 3$-4$ in the virtual card then allow PayPal to take the amount from your card, the amount taken should be visible in your transaction list in your Coinizy account, you just type it to confirm that you control that card and the link should be successful. The amount they took will go back to the card after doing so.

maybe adding an extra dollar should do the trick
as there might be some conversion fees to be paid depending on which paypal currency your account is registered in
or paypal is registering the card in great British pound (GBP) denomination.
JoshuaMayo1982

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

I am unable to create virtual card
it says

An error has occured during your purchase.
As such, your order has been canceled and one of our account managers should get back to you promptly.

http://prntscr.com/ez1o2i

could you please fix that?
Cronpas

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:04:19 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 12:53:04 PM by Cronpas

lately the site is often down. what is wrong with your service guys?
http://prnt.sc/f3xhm9
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

snip

Small deposit they ask when you attach bank account, not for Vcc. I tried OP's Vcc and it worked well with Paypal and even I'm using it on Facebook for boosting and its working.
ChaosFox

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:41:30 AM

It seems like it's "ongoing maintenance" and new users can't make a new account. Any idea when registration will be open once more?  Tongue

Look! An ad-free signature!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: