Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card 💵 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-compatible  (Read 34212 times)
silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:45:58 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 02:02:35 PM by silentgwad

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:49:39 PM

Interisting picture but there are not website, do you have website or just trade on this forum?
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:51:30 PM

Interisting picture but there are not website, do you have website or just trade on this forum?
when you click inside you will be redirected to the site mate, try it out. nice give away hope to get one, pm you sir thanks in advanced good  luck to your business.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:54:43 PM

is this free give away can be withdraw? or it needed to use the card first and activated what i mean is do we have to register first? your idea is cool and I hope many members here will embrace and use your project, good luck mate.

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:56:32 PM

Hi there !

You can simply click on the picture  Smiley

But you are definitely right, this is not obvious, I'm adding a link below the picture.

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

when you click inside you will be redirected to the site mate, try it out. nice give away hope to get one, pm you sir thanks in advanced good  luck to your business.
Many thanks, I just replied to your PM with the gift code.

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:58:56 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 04:19:51 PM by silentgwad

is this free give away can be withdraw? or it needed to use the card first and activated what i mean is do we have to register first? your idea is cool and I hope many members here will embrace and use your project, good luck mate.
Absolutely. You can basically buy our $0.5 virtual visa debit card using the gift code, and then withdraw the remaining funds on your card Smiley

freebets

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:40:57 PM

great website easy to navigate and looks great im just register and im trying the vcc and will order the plastic credit card
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:08:33 PM

great website easy to navigate and looks great im just register and im trying the vcc and will order the plastic credit card
Thanks, enjoy your time on Coinizy Smiley

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:17:51 PM

Thanks, enjoy your time on Coinizy Smiley
Just letting you know guys that I already got my free 1 $ give away you can try it and OP/Owner Is just here to answer us guys good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:29:36 PM

Absolutely. You can basically buy our $0.5 virtual visa debit card using the gift code, and then withdraw the remaining funds on your card Smiley

can I use it to verify my paypal account? just wondering since it serve like a visa card according to your website might be wondering if we can use it to verify a paypal account, I'm sending you PM for the freebies sir. thanks.

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:41:05 PM

Redeemed the Gift Code. Now, would try to use the funds Smiley

freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:03:28 PM

found typo on index page: "(?)That payment plateform you love? Coinizy have (has?) it."

btc: 39eaKtKQ9Ba6RhUbURQKpyZnAnPjTYmd3R  Smiley

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:05:07 PM

found typo on index page: "(?)That payment plateform you love? Coinizy have (has?) it."

btc: 39eaKtKQ9Ba6RhUbURQKpyZnAnPjTYmd3R  Smiley
Many thanks, seems like someone need a good coffee. We just sent you a small tip Smiley

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:05:52 PM

Glad to hear that. Feel free to post here any feedback you may have  Smiley

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:08:00 PM

Tried to upload $1.47 into my Skrill account out of the $1.5 that I have in this card but transaction was failed. Tried again & failed again.
Now, need to wait 24 hours before I can use card again to upload funds in my Skrill account.

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:13:06 PM

i wana say one thing: i has recently , ( and since around two month) testing  this service:

conclusions: fees are really hot, but it works really well, and also, even i have  2 little issues, their support was really awesome ! ( hello yannick   Wink )
just my humble opinion...  Cheesy

precisions: i has tested a physical debit card.. with ATM's withdrawals, and websites direct payments .
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:15:07 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 07:28:38 PM by silentgwad

Tried to upload $1.47 into my Skrill account out of the $1.5 that I have in this card but transaction was failed. Tried again & failed again.
Now, need to wait 24 hours before I can use card again to upload funds in my Skrill account.

Hey sardasa,

While we had numerous feedbacks about PayPal, we never had any customers that attempted to load funds on their Skrill account, so let's sort this out together.
Did Skrill require any kind of card confirmation prior to adding it as a funding method on your account? If yes, you probably may want to check the card's transaction history in order to find the verification debit line from Skrill. PayPal usually requires at least $4 dollars on your card in order to add it as a funding method, but we don't know how much Skrill requires on its side.
Last question, are you sure that prepaid debit cards (and not the usual credit cards) are accepted as a funding method on Skrill?

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:18:53 PM

i wana say one thing: i has recently , ( and since around two month) testing  this service:

conclusions: fees are really hot, but it works really well, and also, even i have  2 little issues, their support was really awesome ! ( hello yannick   Wink )
just my humble opinion...  Cheesy

precisions: i has tested a physical debit card.. with ATM's withdrawals, and websites direct payments .
Hi there !
Many thanks! We really try to do our best regarding the fees, but we are ourselves being charged really hefty fees for some directions such as PayPal and Western Union.
Really glad you appreciated the support. I believe that I know who you are, considering your profile and comments Smiley

btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:20:18 PM

This website seems very easy to use allowing the normal user to traverse the website easily it seems that most things are visible and has a nice color pallet pleasing to the eye.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: