Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?
Yes it can be! Actually, the bitcoin is now becoming global currency! There are now many people who are using cryptocurrencies as their money. Bitcoin will really become global currency if all of the people in the world are aware to what is bitcoin.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

Bitcoin has become an international currency, with many people using it. Although some countries have not declared bitcoin a legitimate currency. But I believe there will be more countries and businesses using bitcoin in the future.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

In the context of being used internationally, I think it has gone a long way but being used as a legal tendency exchange in countries through bank or market, it still has a long way to go. It is still a vision, a very relevant technology though young, its acceptability by government because of its decentralised characteristic is force to tackle
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Although, it is banned from other countries bitcoin is already an international cryptocurrency since it is used by many people in different countries.Bitcoin, even though,  is still not that big it will get there since bitcoin is still in the phase of improving its quality and quantity. It might also take awhile since the government is still in the process of knowing what bitcoin is and how they can control it.Bitcoin itself is also learning how they can manage their increasing users and how they can improve their rules and regulations. Bitcoin is not that small but it still has many rooms for improvement.

no it cant be. how can you call it an international currency if it is already banned on some other countries? even though a currency is not banned or restricted you cant still call it an international currency because every country do have its own currency that they should use in order to buy stuffs. We cant just use any other currency without exchanging it first to our local currency because that wont be accepted by any merchants.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

I think it is already considered as an international currency for other people.
For me they already consider it as an international currency because there are tons of people who are using it all over the world and they want to continue using it,
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

Bitcoin is already an international currency as many countries are using for their business. Even in some countries governments are also involving in bitcoin. Soon many more countries will use bitcoin for their personal need and as well as business.

I think many of them are not familiar with Bitcoin like. Especially travel lovers.
And that's great, very good! It's like English, it is necessary to come to a new country, and can chat with people in English. So with Bitcoin can be used without the need to exchange currency for the country.
Bitcoin is already an international currency, and is already used to pay for goods and services.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

Bitcoins does really have the potential to become the world currency if government will just legalize cryptocurrency on different countries, there are a lot of people today who are hoping for it to happen in order for everyone to become wealthy in the future.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Bitcoin is used world wide no matter the services you are looking for. Since the cryptocoin is present in many cou tyres i believe that bitcoin is already an international coin.
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Some day it may be one of the global currency leaders. But that is if larger institutions will use it.  There is more ot it then users alone, our former enemy the banks, will need to embrace it too.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

Bitcoin can become a global currency and it  is not needed the approval from Wall Street. It doesn't need approval from the institutions which it replaces because we can use bitcoin in many countries in the world and  from any one.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

Bitcoins are similar to gold: they are limited in number and cannot be duplicated, and can be obtained through mining.

With the decline of the international influence of the dollar,BTC has a tendency to replace the dollar as the mainstream currency.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Bitcoin is already an international currency as many countries are using for their business. Even in some countries governments are also involving in bitcoin. Soon many more countries will use bitcoin for their personal need and as well as business.

I think many of them are not familiar with Bitcoin like. Especially travel lovers.
And that's great, very good! It's like English, it is necessary to come to a new country, and can chat with people in English. So with Bitcoin can be used without the need to exchange currency for the country.
Bitcoin is already an international currency, and is already used to pay for goods and services.

I agree, you have put light correctly and optimistic touch is needed as Bitcoin is using by most countries and some has fully adopted and is growing and spreading for fully adopting it. So exchange is not necessary Bitcoin can be used simply as payments system and other services as salaries and other daily works. Bitcoin does not need any other exchange it is just designed for us, we the people.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

If it happened, it is a good news. maybe in future it will be happen. bitcoin is digital, it is easy and usefull in many digital transaction.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

If it happened, it is a good news. maybe in future it will be happen. bitcoin is digital, it is easy and usefull in many digital transaction.
I don't know if has really become as an international currency but since it's widely use, I am sure we will get there.
We need time to achieve that and we need the government to create a fair regulation for all of us, otherwise user would not be confident in using bitcoin.

STUDENTCOIN