Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency  (Read 94921 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

Being popular around the globe and the functions on this bitcoin is like fiat money then ,there is a chance that bitcoin will become international currency , because the flatform of bitcoin can be adoptable by everybody , the only requirement it can true if the government will adopt this kind of currency and for security it will be registeted in securities and exchange commission in every country around the world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

Bitcoin does really have a huge potential to become the next currency and that's the reason why banks today why there are so much hate that is coming from the banks to cryptocurrency and they even create fake new's and articles just for people not to trust bitcoins.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

We should say at this time that bitcoin has become international currency, as we know that currently bitcoin users are spread almost evenly around the world so bitcoin deserves to be said as international currency.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

To become an international currency of course all countries must recognize the existence of bitcoin, but unfortunately it has not happened until now even many countries are banned bitcoin so it still needs a long process.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

To become an international currency of course all countries must recognize the existence of bitcoin, but unfortunately it has not happened until now even many countries are banned bitcoin so it still needs a long process.
Bringing all countries together to accept bitcoin is difficult even more difficult than keeping peace, all nations must have their own interests so that if they do not feel that they will never use bitcoin.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

As far as I know,  bitcoin has been accepted internationally, but its a unregulated currency by any government. There is a generation growing up today who are mobile first and digital native, as they grow older they will be tired of using the physical counterpart and we will see a transition into all digital currency.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

In my opinion BTC is already set to be an international currency which is applied and can be used in different countries. Though BTC is not controlled by the government its usage is proven to be legible.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

I think Bitcoin already has international currency, as it is used globally and available to everyone. But we have to support this crypto coin to become more popular. The future is really good with Bitcoin and other popular cryptocoin.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

It is totally international currency because all of people in the world already know bitcoin but not all country used it. I wonder if thats happen i think the price of bitcoin will totally bounce up but i doubt too because if thats happen the supply of bitcoin will lock.
If bitcoin become international currency and then the price of bitcoin be soar, is you will use bitcoin as a payment? I think's not you will prefer to use bitcoin as investment place or trading place, I'm sure for that. For me bitcoin is more be an asset not a currency because a volatile price and transaction proces, fee per transaction proces is not suitable for payment tool. So I hope bitcoin be an international asset and every country or government can recognize bitcoin.
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

bitcoin is already an international currency in a digital form of money but for it to be legalized as a legal currency i think that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Because there are still foreign countries that doesn't accept bitcoin and failure to do so it would be more difficult for bitcoin to be widely and globally accepted currency.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

I really agree if bitcoin to be international currency. it is safety and easily. thats my opinion
Pasicam

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

I think bitcoin is already to be international currency.because bitcoin users already almost around the world and bitcoin already very popular. and this is a right time to get more people in the future.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

Bitcoin is the International Currency, we are free to use anywhere. and This is already known to the crowd, it becomes the virtue of bitcoin, we do not need to be confused to bring a lot of money if you want to go abroad, the problem is not all countries legalize Bitcoin to make transactions.
Bitcoin is partial international currency and not a complete international currency because many countries such as Turkey, China, Bangladesh and Arabian countries are against Bitcoin these countries should not be underestimated. So, in my opinion Bitcoin is a partial international currency. As Bitcoin is going I hope it will be a complete international currency.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

It is already international currency in a way, it will never be official currency tho. Its only gonna grow from now on tho.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

It is totally international currency because all of people in the world already know bitcoin but not all country used it. I wonder if thats happen i think the price of bitcoin will totally bounce up but i doubt too because if thats happen the supply of bitcoin will lock.
If bitcoin become international currency and then the price of bitcoin be soar, is you will use bitcoin as a payment? I think's not you will prefer to use bitcoin as investment place or trading place, I'm sure for that. For me bitcoin is more be an asset not a currency because a volatile price and transaction proces, fee per transaction proces is not suitable for payment tool. So I hope bitcoin be an international asset and every country or government can recognize bitcoin.
Currently, most of the transactions of Bitcoin are using like an asset for trading, investment more than for payment.
It is ridiculous to pay a few dollars to pay your bill at a fast food store.
At begin, when the price of Bitcoin raised $1,000 , it made me change opinion about the future of Bitcoin, because if I want to use the Bitcoin technology for using as payment method, I can use altcoin to replace it.
Ethereum, Ripple are the good altcoins I can use for payment, cheap transactions fees and confirm faster than Bitcoin so much!
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I really support if bitcoin really can be an international currency and may also be able to unite all the currencies in the world and become the only currency in the world. but what we see today is that many countries ban bitcoin for reasons such as money laundering and other illegal acts, I do regret the amazing blockchain technology used for criminal acts, but with clear rules and regulations bitcoin can be an international currency
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

It can't be official because almost all people of the government are not agreed with bitcoin. yet we can consider bitcoin as a international currency because almost all people around the world are using bitcoins maybe in a matter of time it will be international currency.
reshmiraa

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

It is all most an international currency. And bitcoin value increase in future. Then we use bitcoin as like usual money. Still, who don't use bitcoin they also use it in future.
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

Yes, I also agree with u.  Bitcoin to be international currency. Bitcoin have worldwide users.  Somany people are using bitcoin in this world. It's very popular into the world & easy to use for users. But some countries bitcoin is legal and some countries it's illegal.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

Although, it is banned from other countries bitcoin is already an international cryptocurrency since it is used by many people in different countries.Bitcoin, even though,  is still not that big it will get there since bitcoin is still in the phase of improving its quality and quantity. It might also take awhile since the government is still in the process of knowing what bitcoin is and how they can control it.Bitcoin itself is also learning how they can manage their increasing users and how they can improve their rules and regulations. Bitcoin is not that small but it still has many rooms for improvement.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: