Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:24:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Adsense Ban...  (Read 1079 times)
anibita2006 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:16:50 PM

another option to earn some money ? In my Faucet..

Today Google Adsense Ban because traffic invalid..

www.faucet.com.ve

bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:42:24 PM

Yep, most of the bitcoin sites  get banned you can see
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0
for ads in bitcoin

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:57:35 PM

your faucet is already dry  Grin

one question, first to google banned your site, i see you use antibot, your anitbot link are near to adsense banner? Because adsense ban already for this
anibita2006 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:59:50 PM

Google Adsense soon BAN other faucet, because say no more Faucet.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:47:01 PM

Adsense policy:

Sites that offer compensation programs ("pay-to" sites)

What's the policy?

The term "pay-to" refers to sites that promise payment or incentives to users who click on ads, surf the web, read emails, or perform other similar tasks. Placing Google ads on such pages may result in invalid impressions or clicks and is therefore prohibited. Similarly, sites which primarily drive traffic to or discuss pay-to services are not permitted to show ads.

by Adsense policy above faucet sites flags as pay-to sites.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:48:45 PM

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

The term "pay-to" refers to sites that promise payment or incentives to users who click on ads, surf the web, read emails, or perform other similar tasks. Placing Google ads on such pages may result in invalid impressions or clicks and is therefore prohibited. Similarly, sites which primarily drive traffic to or discuss pay-to services are not permitted to show ads.

Did they add that policy recently? I don't remember Google AdSense actively cracking down on faucets in the past. After all, larger faucets like FreeBitcoin are still going strong with AdSense ads on their pages.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:56:44 PM

Another one bites the dust, what a shame

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
ElCoqui

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:59:21 PM

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

Did they add that policy recently? I don't remember Google AdSense actively cracking down on faucets in the past. After all, larger faucets like FreeBitcoin are still going strong with AdSense ads on their pages.

They have in the last 6 months or so, I believe that FreeBitcoin must have some kind of partner or contact at google for support so they don't get banned(that's my opinion).
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:48:11 PM

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

They have in the last 6 months or so, I believe that FreeBitcoin must have some kind of partner or contact at google for support so they don't get banned(that's my opinion).

Huh. That sounds like Google is being biased towards profits and not enforcing rules towards certain sites. If that's the case, that doesn't sound like the Google I know; but I may have been wrong on how they operate. This is interesting me probably a little more than it should be; anyone else have any information about it?
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:29:15 AM

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

Yep, many have noticed that. Also, FreeBitcoin uses a script on their vertical ads to forcely move the ad on screen when it is not in screen view. I don't know if that's OK with google adsense, forcing the ads to always on screen. But, I also wonder, why GA didn't yet ban FreeBitco.in?
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:47:27 AM

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

Yep, many have noticed that. Also, FreeBitcoin uses a script on their vertical ads to forcely move the ad on screen when it is not in screen view. I don't know if that's OK with google adsense, forcing the ads to always on screen. But, I also wonder, why GA didn't yet ban FreeBitco.in?

Even if you check the faucetbox rank, most of those at the top uses Google Adsense.

dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:07:10 AM

another option to earn some money ? In my Faucet..

Today Google Adsense Ban because traffic invalid..

www.faucet.com.ve

you can't earn so much money in other bitcoin ad network not like adsense.
you will earn so much money in bitcoin ad networks if you have good site traffic

wlan0

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:25:16 AM

Hate to say it but I'm glad to hear this hopefully more of these Bitcoin scamming sites will get hit to, they think it's cute to rob people of Bitcoins, not to say you did but I saw this coming I've seen a few of these kinda sites asking people to click on ad's this is known as click fraud and Google will catch on in due time you might make money but soon or a later Google will catch on and when they ban you from Adsense good luck trying to get a new Adsense account under the same name and banking account.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

Hate to say it but I'm glad to hear this hopefully more of these Bitcoin scamming sites will get hit to, they think it's cute to rob people of Bitcoins, not to say you did but I saw this coming I've seen a few of these kinda sites asking people to click on ad's this is known as click fraud and Google will catch on in due time you might make money but soon or a later Google will catch on and when they ban you from Adsense good luck trying to get a new Adsense account under the same name and banking account.
But google banned many legit faucets like bitcoinaliens, bitcoinspace, donaldcoin and others. They didn't asked people to click on ads and it was paying for a long time. I hope they will find other good way of income.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 02:32:17 PM

1001 satoshi every 1440 minutes.

1001 satoshi for a claim is a very good reward...hard to hold.
if you have many claimers you are dry in a short time.

if you offer 1001 satoshi per claim and get only 200 per claim from sponsors or even less,you wiil be often dry and lose members for ever...

I have started with 200 satoshi per claim and little by little I was able to rise up to 800 + bonus...
bobus can be 400 satoshi or so...

A dry faucet is the worst you can propose...even your "best" claimers will leave you after few "visit for nothing"

You can only "survive" if you are fair in your system...you have to share fairly the "lost and profit" and avoid imperatively the dryness...
with dryness you kill yourself.

Try to increase you alexa rank...it can help for mellowadds...

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:53:35 PM

I'm sorry about your site..It seems that google start to ban all faucets. And its not fair from them to ban legit faucets, and leave scam with adds on.
Can you try with mellow ads or Adbit?
kind regards
wlan0

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:24:01 AM

I'm sorry about your site..It seems that google start to ban all faucets. And its not fair from them to ban legit faucets, and leave scam with adds on.
Can you try with mellow ads or Adbit?
kind regards

Takes, time for Google to get to them sure they might make 1,000-5,000 dollars off Google Adsense before they get suspended but once your banned from Adsense it's game over because Google is a really good platform to make legit money from. I'd rather make $1,000 in 6-12 months rather then $5,000 in one week then get banned by Google and never be able to get on the Adsense train again.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:41:31 AM

They need to earn money from ads as well right? so when they simply stop earning of course they ban.

🖤😏
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 11:21:09 AM

Adsense disabled my account (with 875 eur balance)
The account was running ads on 14 websites (all are disabled/blocked from Adsense) and was over 6 years old.
Only 3 of them are faucets/game (bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins, game.bitcoinspace.net, freebtc.click)
I always respect Adsense TOS (3 ads per page, fresh content, no iframes, etc)
In my opinion a faucet can not be included in these categories: "programs offering incentives to click links or ads, read emails, or surf other websites. This would include, for instance, auto-surf sites, pay-to-read email networks, and sites comparing various pay-to-click programs"

dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:40:57 AM

Adsense disabled my account (with 875 eur balance)
The account was running ads on 14 websites (all are disabled/blocked from Adsense) and was over 6 years old.
Only 3 of them are faucets/game (bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins, game.bitcoinspace.net, freebtc.click)
I always respect Adsense TOS (3 ads per page, fresh content, no iframes, etc)
In my opinion a faucet can not be included in these categories: "programs offering incentives to click links or ads, read emails, or surf other websites. This would include, for instance, auto-surf sites, pay-to-read email networks, and sites comparing various pay-to-click programs"

why freebitco.in website has adsense ads and not getting ban if adsense doesnt accept faucet site?
and i apply my faucet to adsense and within 24hours my faucet get accepted.
do you think they will ban my adsense soon?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: