Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unocoin is Really funny  (Read 1828 times)
Lost25 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:18:44 PM

I still can't stop laughing at unocoin.I got an email that noe we can use bitcoin to purchase mobikwik credits.I was very excited untill i found out that even for buying mobikwik credit you need to first verify account by KYC.Seriously? lol Zebpay is much better then unocoin,atleast they allow to buy vouchers without this verification thing.What about those who don't have bank account and want to buy mobikwik credits to spend online? I wish zebpay come up with adding support for mobikwik.Unocoin is shit!!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:01:16 PM

Just get a bank account mate! Its "Jandhan Time" :-P
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:26:06 PM

I still can't stop laughing at unocoin.I got an email that noe we can use bitcoin to purchase mobikwik credits.I was very excited untill i found out that even for buying mobikwik credit you need to first verify account by KYC.Seriously? lol Zebpay is much better then unocoin,atleast they allow to buy vouchers without this verification thing.What about those who don't have bank account and want to buy mobikwik credits to spend online? I wish zebpay come up with adding support for mobikwik.Unocoin is shit!!!!!!!!
Mate, this feature is useful for Unocoin customers who are willing to instantly spend their bitcoin (indirectly in this case though) to order some food or pizzas, or shop around or to recharge mobile phone, pay bills etc. What we essentially do is to sell bitcoin and give you the mobikwik credits. As long as we sell the bitcoin for you, we would still need the KYC. There is no co-relation between KYC and mobikwik integration - and this integration do not help you to bypass kyc.

Thank you

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

IIIIIHIIIII

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:47:25 AM

Mate, this feature is useful for Unocoin customers who are willing to instantly spend their bitcoin (indirectly in this case though) to order some food or pizzas, or shop around or to recharge mobile phone, pay bills etc. What we essentially do is to sell bitcoin and give you the mobikwik credits. As long as we sell the bitcoin for you, we would still need the KYC. There is no co-relation between KYC and mobikwik integration - and this integration do not help you to bypass kyc.

Thank you

Maybe do what Zebpay does have a buy limit on stuff upto which no KYC will be needed.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:27:10 AM

Thank you

Maybe do what Zebpay does have a buy limit on stuff upto which no KYC will be needed.

Tried convincing our compliance long ago but did not get approval. It was for direct selling though. Will try again but for top ups in a couple of months to see if it works.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Lost25 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:42:05 AM

Thank you

Tried convincing our compliance long ago but did not get approval. It was for direct selling though. Will try again but for top ups in a couple of months to see if it works.

Isn't it funny? Unocoin allows max 2000 INR worth of mobikwik wallet credits that we can buy and that too if first verified account and fullfill kYC.
On ther other hand,Zebpay do not have any KYC on any voucher.I bought 10000 INR Worth of vouchers from zebpay without any verification.
Learn something from this Unocoin if you want to grow your business or be happy with your small customers.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:09:47 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 06:25:23 AM by dashingriddler

Thank you

Isn't it funny? Unocoin allows max 2000 INR worth of mobikwik wallet credits that we can buy and that too if first verified account and fullfill kYC.
On ther other hand,Zebpay do not have any KYC on any voucher.I bought 10000 INR Worth of vouchers from zebpay without any verification.
Learn something from this Unocoin if you want to grow your business or be happy with your small customers.

We allow 2000 INR per top-up but allow multiple top-ups even on the same day. You can top-up up to 1 Lakh INR on your mobikwik wallet which is lot of money.
Seriously, I do not see why you have an issue with one time process of KYC submission that would take less than a business day for verification unless you have any wrong intentions or want to have your identity hidden. If not may I know to which of group of users you would belong to who would have an issue with submitting KYC.
Selling vouchers and topping up wallets are two different things and that would have its own T&C. In India, the trading of bitcoin is unregulated and every trading platform and exchange have their own set of self-regulations and rules (to the extent of their risk aversion) around which they are playing.

If you have a concern submitting your KYC, I definitely do not see how you can be our "big customer" haha. Their voucher sales and our top ups do not constitute even 1% of our total volume and they just exist as a convenience. Happy to hear comments from Zebpay. So, do not bother about our "big customers" Smiley

Regards

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:34:34 PM

Unocoin has added more than 6,000 users just last month alone and their volume is skyrocketing.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:51:50 PM

Unocoin has added more than 6,000 users just last month alone and their volume is skyrocketing.

Where did you get these figures from?If it is true,I am happy that more indians are adopting bitcoin but this thread was created op to highlight some problem that he faced,your post is entirely off the topic
Lost25 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:13:23 AM

Thank you

We allow 2000 INR per top-up but allow multiple top-ups even on the same day. You can top-up up to 1 Lakh INR on your mobikwik wallet which is lot of money.
Seriously, I do not see why you have an issue with one time process of KYC submission that would take less than a business day for verification unless you have any wrong intentions or want to have your identity hidden. If not may I know to which of group of users you would belong to who would have an issue with submitting KYC.
Selling vouchers and topping up wallets are two different things and that would have its own T&C. In India, the trading of bitcoin is unregulated and every trading platform and exchange have their own set of self-regulations and rules (to the extent of their risk aversion) around which they are playing.

If you have a concern submitting your KYC, I definitely do not see how you can be our "big customer" haha. Their voucher sales and our top ups do not constitute even 1% of our total volume and they just exist as a convenience. Happy to hear comments from Zebpay. So, do not bother about our "big customers" Smiley

Regards
You are a$$hole and unocoin is s#it
It's none of your business why i do not want to submit KYC..I want privacy and i don't think you understand that word.Why even you guys deal with bitcoin if you want to operate like banks? Zebpay is much better then you, i can purchase any inr worth of vouchers from zebpay daily without any KYC
So you just be happy with your small customers and accept that unocoin is SHIT
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:46:40 AM

Thank you

Regards
It's none of your business why i do not want to submit KYC..I want privacy and i don't think you understand that word.Why even you guys deal with bitcoin if you want to operate like banks? Zebpay is much better then you, i can purchase any inr worth of vouchers from zebpay daily without any KYC

Sir, it is very clear that you are a newbie and here just to troll around and I should appreciate that you are doing a good job at it. Our services are only intended to service the customers who do not intend to keep their identity hidden, and we really want to stay away from people who have concern in submitting KYC as they could cause an unwanted nuisance. For the business who only deal with bitcoin or altcoin alone do not essentially need KYC but we deal with fiat as well and hence we need the KYC. Just to repeat again, the vouchers you purchase could be fine without the need for KYC as they cannot be redeemed back to cash. But if you top-up like MobiKwik wallet, you can even withdraw the money back to your bank account and the limit is as high as 1 Lakh per month. If there are any other legitimate businesses who would allow such wallet top-ups without the need for KYC, I would definitely want to see how they are playing out Smiley

On the other hand, we are getting incredible response for our Mobikwik integration and are very happy about the same. New article here http://bravenewcoin.com/news/unocoin-and-mobikwik-partner-to-boost-bitcoin-adoption-across-india-with-over-75000-merchants/

Regards

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:09:19 AM

why you are laughing???
mobikwik balance is cash it can be withdraw any time to bank.and buying cash by bitcoin is already required feeling kyc  form.vouchers are other thing Zebpay selling vouchers Maximum price of 10,000inr.and every exchange must start to get kyc form done by customers no matter they are buying,recharge, getting vouchers etc for security reason.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:11:29 AM

why you are laughing???
mobikwik balance is cash it can be withdraw any time to bank.and buying cash by bitcoin is already required feeling kyc  form.vouchers are other thing Zebpay selling vouchers Maximum price of 10,000inr.and every exchange must start to get kyc form done by customers no matter they are buying,recharge, getting vouchers etc for security reason.

Lost25 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:14:02 AM

Thank you

Regards

Sir, it is very clear that you are a newbie and here just to troll around and I should appreciate that you are doing a good job at it. Our services are only intended to service the customers who do not intend to keep their identity hidden, and we really want to stay away from people who have concern in submitting KYC as they could cause an unwanted nuisance. For the business who only deal with bitcoin or altcoin alone do not essentially need KYC but we deal with fiat as well and hence we need the KYC. Just to repeat again, the vouchers you purchase could be fine without the need for KYC as they cannot be redeemed back to cash. But if you top-up like MobiKwik wallet, you can even withdraw the money back to your bank account and the limit is as high as 1 Lakh per month. If there are any other legitimate businesses who would allow such wallet top-ups without the need for KYC, I would definitely want to see how they are playing out Smiley

On the other hand, we are getting incredible response for our Mobikwik integration and are very happy about the same. New article here http://bravenewcoin.com/news/unocoin-and-mobikwik-partner-to-boost-bitcoin-adoption-across-india-with-over-75000-merchants/

Regards
Your speaking attitute clearly tells that you are being Unprofessional here to see other people as trolls.What i think i have the right to freely share with the community and you are judging it as a troll,instead of respecting my views.This clearly shows how unprofessional Unocoin is and i repect my privacy that's the reason of this new account and to not upload KYC and FYI,yes mobikwik allows bank withdraw but i have to verify my mobikwik with KYC for doing that and if i can do that i can also verify on Unocoin.But if you don't know movikwik can also be used to purchase online and for that KYC is not important . That's why i posted unocoin is Shit and funny at the same time.
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:29:17 AM

Thank you

Regards
why do you want privacy?are you thief?are you scare of sharing your personal detail with any exchange?
So Read t&c of every exchange.they will only share your personal detail with police. if your bank account caught as blacklisted police can take action and if unocoin or other exchange don't have your detail owner of exchange will go jail. Grin

And second thing is you buy vouchers from zebpay and assume yourself as big customers?zebpay sell vouchers maximum amount of 10,000rs so you can't say yourself big customers. Even without feeling kyc form no one can be big customers because they only can deal upto 10,000inr either they topup  phone or buy vouchers.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:35:13 AM

sure?
if yes give link any article on it.or please don't post your common sense here.i think you don't have any link which show the proof.so either post this on off topic or share more detail about it.

Lost25 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:35:55 AM

Thank you

Regards
why do you want privacy?are you thief?are you scare of sharing your personal detail with any exchange?
So Read t&c of every exchange.they will only share your personal detail with police. if your bank account caught as blacklisted police can take action and if unocoin or other exchange don't have your detail owner of exchange will go jail. Grin

And second thing is you buy vouchers from zebpay and assume yourself as big customers?zebpay sell vouchers maximum amount of 10,000rs so you can't say yourself big customers. Even without feeling kyc form no one can be big customers because they only can deal upto 10,000inr either they topup  phone or buy vouchers.
But we can buy 10k worth of vouchers like 1000 times without KYC from zebpay
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:45:17 AM

Regards
Your speaking attitute clearly tells that you are being Unprofessional here to see other people as trolls.What i think i have the right to freely share with the community and you are judging it as a troll,instead of respecting my views.This clearly shows how unprofessional Unocoin is and i repect my privacy that's the reason of this new account and to not upload KYC and FYI,yes mobikwik allows bank withdraw but i have to verify my mobikwik with KYC for doing that and if i can do that i can also verify on Unocoin.But if you don't know movikwik can also be used to purchase online and for that KYC is not important . That's why i posted unocoin is Shit and funny at the same time.
yes he is going some unprofessional seems they don't have attitude to talk with customers. i think its show that they are very old in bitcoin market and they have lot of customers so they don't care small buyers and talking in attitude.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 09:31:07 AM

Big or small,all customers should be equal for every business entity if they want to flourish and stay for long.Seeing that unocoin official account here mocking its small customers is sad.
I hope they will work on better customer relations and treat all of them equally
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:06:45 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 05:25:24 PM by dashingriddler

Thank you

Regards

But we can buy 10k worth of vouchers like 1000 times without KYC from zebpay
So that is 1 Crore INR worth of trading in a day without KYC. Try doing it without being questioned getting blocked and I am happy to hear about your comments.

Also if you know about localbitcoins, you can even buy and sell bitcoin for cash without revealing your identity - that does not mean all exchanges and trading platforms are bad because they need your KYC when you want to buy and sell bitcoin. Understand the fact that every business has its own T&C, either abide by the same or move on another service. No point in calling it a bad just because it is not suitable for you. Creating a new username on the forum to troll will not help you much.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄