Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiFast 100% REFERRAL BONUS. UP TO 3000 SATOSHIS EVERY HOUR  (Read 5396 times)
daniele_83

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:45:09 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 09:07:35 AM by daniele_83

Paid after 8 days

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
Spook (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:19:19 PM

guys please bare with us, we currently have 25 pages of withdrawals and currently we dont have enough btc to payout all of you! we are doing our best to give you guys free btc asap.
we will not scam and waste your time, that's not our goal. once we get some money from our ad network, we will process payments again.
If some miracle happens and somehow our alt coins investment doubles or triples we will send out payments to all of you.

Thank you for your understanding.
daniele_83

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:32:58 PM

guys please bare with us, we currently have 25 pages of withdrawals and currently we dont have enough btc to payout all of you! we are doing our best to give you guys free btc asap.
we will not scam and waste your time, that's not our goal. once we get some money from our ad network, we will process payments again.
If some miracle happens and somehow our alt coins investment doubles or triples we will send out payments to all of you.

Well I will claim again when you will lower reward to be more susteinable and make more punctual payments.

Until that time this is scam for me and your presence sounds more likely to be "oh my god too many people leaving"...

why you didnt evaluated a plan? Why all faucets stop paying and admin disappear? You make me wonder why you just came now to update status???

Where have you been? Come on!

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
Spook (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:06:47 PM

Well I will claim again when you will lower reward to be more susteinable and make more punctual payments.

Until that time this is scam for me and your presence sounds more likely to be "oh my god too many people leaving"...

why you didnt evaluated a plan? Why all faucets stop paying and admin disappear? You make me wonder why you just came now to update status???

we've been busy with our personal stuff too. we feel your frustration and sorry for any inconvenience. we will try to resume payouts asap.
daniele_83

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:22:42 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 06:46:00 PM by daniele_83

we've been busy with our personal stuff too. we feel your frustration and sorry for any inconvenience. we will try to resume payouts asap.

Frustration?
I imagine.. you and cointastic along with satoshiclaim (which seemingly stop payments too) & Cookie3 having a party at our back..

Sorry man, but hard to believe after what all your friends did too...

Until you wont paying everyone who is in pending your faucet status is: unreliable

and an attempt to get back people claims with false statements too

Why do not change max reward to 5000 satoshi if you cant afford? Also probably you will be able to lower the withdrawal limit tho...

You think you will be less competitive?

No, up to 5K every 30 min is still a record faucet... your attempt to keep things unchanged makes you unreliable and are just a confirmation of what I say: an attempt to deceive people.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:07:35 AM

First withdraw received

Your withdraw request will be processed within some days!

Second withdraw

I'll give you 48 hours to pay. If that fails then I hear from you.

Let's wait two days Cool scam Angry or not a scam Cheesy

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
daniele_83

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:05:34 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 09:07:44 AM by daniele_83

Paid after 8 days

AF50

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:22:22 PM

http://imgur.com/1MRvSrO

2 pending payments

i'm done
Felipe Ber.

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:10:44 AM

Hey @Spok!!
Pending payment: 1EyW4rrhcMandV9PT4oYs7gv7hiN9AyERd

Thanks for the attention!
daniele_83

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:30:48 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 09:07:51 AM by daniele_83

Paid after 8 days

Spook (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

We have completed over 1 BTC payout. some of you that requested a payout 5/20 may not have got your payment, because we ran out of BTC. we will resume payment once we acquire more BTC. thank you all for your support!
http://satoshifast.com/blog.php?id=9
daniele_83

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:58:08 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 09:08:37 AM by daniele_83

We have completed over 1 BTC payout. some of you that requested a payout 5/20 may not have got your payment, because we ran out of BTC. we will resume payment once we acquire more BTC. thank you all for your support!
http://satoshifast.com/blog.php?id=9

Spook, I received your payment that time and edited previous comments.

Be sure you never reach out of funds for so long other times so that there will be no reason no say scam..

The following faucets:
- gosatoshi
- hotsatoshi
- satoshiclaim
- satoshinow
- cointastic
- satoshiking

I discovered were owned from the same person and what he did? Pay people once then stops and came over forum telling all kind of excuses.

I became a little tired too, sorry if I called you out scam after 7 days of missing payments. Fortunatly I discovered a tool that allow me to make more investigations.

I will wait everyone else get paid also and few days for you to re-align your faucet up.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:26:33 PM

did it turn into a scam or not yet ?
i say that because all faucets with cookie's script turned inco scam
the reason is because it's cookie. he is the one who is running all these faucets ans camming, he didn't sold his script to anyone.
good job cookie, you because so rich from the hard work of many losers here Smiley

I think its too early to call it a scam. I have pending withdraw since like 2days, I will wait a little more
and see how it will turn out.
My referrals are inactive already, guess a lot of users lost hope. Nothing surprising about that.
Late with payments, no support, no contact... thats always a bad sign.

Waiting but not expecting much.

And what a nice surprise Smiley Was paid my 1pending withdraw after 6days
one more is pending. Told you guys not to call it scam so soon.
Lets have some more fate in faucet owners and what is more important stay calm, those
few satoshis are not worth loosing nerve.   

daniele_83

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:41:46 PM

poptok, there are some faucets (not saying that Spook is one of them) that rely on this kind of behavor... meaning that they pay when they are loosing refs

Spook seems like he paid now, curious to see next time.

Spook owns also
- SatoshiRapid
- QuickSatoshi

I wonder if the other 2, especially SatoshiRapid are paying or not.

Then:

the following list is managed by another admin which is known to be scammer even if he made some payments, but suddendly disappeared just to come back a few time later with some sort of statement and excuses.

- SatoshiNow
- SatoshiClaim
- Cointastic
- SatoshiKing
- GoSatoshi
- HotSatoshi

check my last post here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466676.100

AF50

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:25:02 PM

i got my payment

but i have another pending payment

so i will wait untill receive it all

incorrect

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:15:15 PM

I have not been paid yet. It's been at least a 10 days. 1DvaXxqhYXtiPNpdmKmkdrRygbBcHnBwbV
Spook (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:41:32 AM

I have not been paid yet. It's been at least a 10 days. 1DvaXxqhYXtiPNpdmKmkdrRygbBcHnBwbV

it hasn't been 10 days.. you requested your payout on saturday 5/21. it will be processed next week. thanks!
sivesta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:14:25 AM

Hey Spook
if you reduced the claim prizes then you have to reduce threshold too
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:26:58 AM

Hey Spook

There was voting with many variable options available to pick from, users voted for this
kind of system so i dont see any reason to change that. Payout threshold high or low
is irrelevant as long as faucet owner is paying.
Lets focus on good feedback instead of meaningless requests. Maybe at least one cookie3
faucet will stay with us for a while without scamming.

Go spook!

sivesta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:56:09 AM

Hey Spook

There was voting with many variable options available to pick from, users voted for this
kind of system so i dont see any reason to change that. Payout threshold high or low
is irrelevant as long as faucet owner is paying.
Lets focus on good feedback instead of meaningless requests. Maybe at least one cookie3
faucet will stay with us for a while without scamming.

Go spook!
it makes no sence, why did users vote this?
now i claim 300x3 = 900 each 30 minutes
before i was claiming 1000-2000-3000 each 30 minutes

so which one is better ?
i'm not sure if users really voted this option
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: