Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon will ship 290 units by tomorrow, correct?  (Read 9358 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:18:24 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 08:42:25 PM by PuertoLibre

I guess that means I am a pessimistic idealist. But an Optimistic realist.

I want customer service like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MEv36tJptA
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 08:25:14 PM

Wouldn't it be nice if by March 10th, 2013, Yifu would send all 600 Units :3? One can dream.

He could be doing just that.  Busting ass to ship 300 units by the 10th correctly. 

I can only hope.

Ship all units for great justice.

It won't happen... We will see batch 2 mid April.
I don't think to be pessimist, why do everyone here think they will become rich fast? (Irony!)

Just like I don't know, you don't either.  So why not just wait and see what happens rather and throwing salt over and over again?   
Because while I have a big batch 2 order I don't act like everyone else here. I'm realist.

I'm actually only hoping to receive my Batch 1 order in March.  I fully expect that my batch 2 order will be April+.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 08:29:55 PM

Wouldn't it be nice if by March 10th, 2013, Yifu would send all 600 Units :3? One can dream.

He could be doing just that.  Busting ass to ship 300 units by the 10th correctly. 

I can only hope.

I don't think to be pessimist, why do everyone here think they will become rich fast? (Irony!)

Just like I don't know, you don't either.  So why not just wait and see what happens rather and throwing salt over and over again?   
Because while I have a big batch 2 order I don't act like everyone else here. I'm realist.

Acting like everyone else doesn't mean you "have" to complain.  I have a large order as well, so we are in the same boat.   Not point this at you, but much of the discontent is partly to do with where bitcoin prices are at the the profits people expect.  Its just greed coming out in another way.   You are just going to have to sit and wait and when it arrives, you can gauge you performance based on the risk you took.   Just accept it and move on until new information comes in.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 08:36:03 PM

I can only hope.

Acting like everyone else doesn't mean you "have" to complain.  I have a large order as well, so we are in the same boat.   Not point this at you, but much of the discontent is partly to do with where bitcoin prices are at the the profits people expect.  Its just greed coming out in another way.   You are just going to have to sit and wait and when it arrives, you can gauge you performance based on the risk you took.   Just accept it and move on until new information comes in.

I actually do, I have no problems with that at all.
If you want a point I argue people that think will receive their batch 2 order on the 15 of march Wink

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Beepbop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:49:16 PM

If they really have corrected the shipping problem from early batch 1 (like by using a different shipping method than they first had decided) then they should hopefully be catching up quickly. As a build-to-order company, I think they really dislike having to warehouse unshipped units rather than units going out the door as soon as they're assembled and tested.

Also, they said they were looking or resellers to help with shipping, so if you're experienced with shipping from China - and proper customer service and web store operation - perhaps you could get in touch with them?
kaerf

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:27:07 PM

Also IF it is true that DHL can confirm your shipment by simply calling General Customer Service 1-800-CALL DHL (1-800-225-5345) you would presume that Monday the 4th you should have information about your package.

BitSyncom, is DHL still the method of shipping you guys are using?
pc163

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 12:23:47 AM

even chinese customer have no unit coming over, so all i can do is waiting for another excuse
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 12:24:27 AM

I can only hope.

I actually do, I have no problems with that at all.
If you want a point I argue people that think will receive their batch 2 order on the 15 of march Wink

Who thinks that?   If you are reading what has been said, that is the earliest shipping date for Batch #2 plus you have ship time.  You just need to point that out.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: