Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Adsense - the end of the game for faucets? - Alternative Solutions?  (Read 1439 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:33:50 PM

there are lot of alternatives actually, i just don't know if it can give you what adsense can.  maybe having two adnetwork in your page  will give more. say infolinks and maybe yahoo pubishers network.
assuming you have approved ypn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

first time i have see the adsense ban email, but i think not is problem of faucet, i think is the quality of traffic or clickrate, because i see and use every day more payxclick service with adsense and pay for click adsense banner and work from many years without ban
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:19:00 PM

Sad that Adsense banned another great bitcoin faucet. But isn't posible to keep faucet without Adsense, because there are many bitcoin ad networks and some faucets like moonbitcoin or bonusbitcoin are still paying without adsense (offcourse payments are lower). But fact that Adsense not allow faucets anymore is very sad and I think soon we will see that Google will ban best bitcoin faucet Freebitco.in.

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:07:09 PM

Sad that Adsense banned another great bitcoin faucet. But isn't posible to keep faucet without Adsense, because there are many bitcoin ad networks and some faucets like moonbitcoin or bonusbitcoin are still paying without adsense (offcourse payments are lower). But fact that Adsense not allow faucets anymore is very sad and I think soon we will see that Google will ban best bitcoin faucet Freebitco.in.
It seems that Freebitco.in was banneed too..

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:14:24 PM

maybe that's why they already decreased the rewards, if freebitco.in has been banned as well I'm just sad for them because they are the one who gives much better reward after an hour and the games works for me as well multiplying my sat but with small earning no chance to win big, I guess adsense will keep doing it knowing that faucet generates more traffic because of that free rewards.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:55:12 PM

Whattttttttttttt Shocked its sad news.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:20:54 AM

maybe that's why they already decreased the rewards, if freebitco.in has been banned as well I'm just sad for them because they are the one who gives much better reward after an hour and the games works for me as well multiplying my sat but with small earning no chance to win big, I guess adsense will keep doing it knowing that faucet generates more traffic because of that free rewards.
don't know the reason but maybe faucet only give traffic , and adsense not only need traffic but need good quality contents from publisher's website so the visitor can get entertain , get information that they need , and some faucet don't have that

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
PokeBits

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:40:55 PM

https://freebitco.in/ still has Google Adsense ads showing.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:53:53 PM

https://freebitco.in/ still has Google Adsense ads showing.

Is not Adsense.
It is something else.

CryptoMine.ml

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:06:32 AM

What a shame for adsense to be doing this but my guess is a lot advertisers complained about the poor traffic from faucet sites and they finally had to do something about it, advertisers are the ones who make them money after all

FUCK advertisers, if they DONT like it, don't advertise. They do not pay enough any way! I have a Youtube video, in the last 2 years it has 15,000 views and in return $7 USD, say half of views had ads. $7 ÷ views 7,500 = you make $0.00093 USD a ad view. You should make $0.0025 to 0.0035 a ad view. Advertisers get treated to good, after all there make good money from it! Damn you're getting ripped off and there nothing you can do about it. after 1,000,000 fucking views you'll make about $465, at 0.0025 you'll make $1,250.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:20:53 AM

INCENTIVIZED TRAFFIC that's what it is.
I have my adsense still and I never use it to faucets because I never later this will happen. Is kinda like proxy sites that has adsense ads as well. A lot of proxy site owners complain about their account getting banned too. from what i know, faucets and proxy sites don't have much contents to it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: