Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price to 600 ?  (Read 5120 times)
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:21:27 AM

hold continues to rise 650$ and sell for trading
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:50:22 AM

Bitcoin was worth much more that $600 before and I think it is only matter of time when we reach that ATH value and beat it with new number.
$600 wouldn't be and end for bitcoin. We have to be patient now. Less than 10 weeks to halving.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:01:08 AM

I will just secure some profits with the coins that I have for trading purposes, and that's it. My aim is higher than $600 so it isn't that interesting for me.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:06:54 AM

I could use a pop to say 650 usd per btc..mining LTC to BTC (move it when ratio is right) at 0.008 ltc to btc..that is about 1300 bucks after electric profit for me a month Smiley

Getting about 850 now at 4 bucks an LTC

So yeah.....pump baby to the moon while my 'equip' can still hash....a pump now back to 1200 usd and back later like 9 months from now like the last pattern would serve me very well

NOW I NEED A MOON LAUNCH

(alas every frigging GAW miner etc would be turned back on at 650 usd per BTC anyway scrypt asic and btc asic ... so heck with the difficulty jump I'd probably be where I am now Smiley

(dare to dream 1,000 usd per BTC again and it is 2900 usd after elec profit a month Smiley

Probably should not wish for that the shock would kill me Smiley

A smile locked into my face like the Joker from Batman movie for like 'forever'....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Drakrmaster (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:10:31 AM

mining would be fucking profitable i would invest in more gpu mining, not talking about asic mining only but gpu also

i would not sell ever, i don't like tradin, too much random there, i prefer steady income
Amphy you invest nothing, you seek free bitcoin that you shill. Fuck you.

Hahaha that's funny
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:48:27 PM

What will you guys do if bitcoin price increased to 600.
Will you guys hold or sell your remaining bitcoins BTC
I put some coins in cold address to hold till bitcoin reach ATH price. I will hold all those bitcoin in my cold address even if price reach 1000$ per coin. Its better not to sell at 600 level.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:13:48 PM

This is a very good suggestion. Because once bitcoin prices hit $650 price levels definitely we will again get an opportunity to buy back around $500 price levels so selling above $600 price levels will get any trader profits.
iplnightrider

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:15:29 PM

We are waiting for bitcoin price to rise upto 500$ first ?
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:22:38 PM

This is a very good suggestion. Because once bitcoin prices hit $650 price levels definitely we will again get an opportunity to buy back around $500 price levels so selling above $600 price levels will get any trader profits.

$650 is expected to be achieved at the time of halving, but nothing can be assured what will be the price  at the time of halving but lets hope for the best.
~BitSy~

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:26:06 PM

I would sell them in exchange for some mining equipment's and maybe even purchase some old mining equipment's for cheap and start mine with them because it would be really profitable. But if the increase is after the halving then I guess I could only go out and buy new miners that are efficient.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:59:12 PM

$650 is expected to be achieved at the time of halving, but nothing can be assured what will be the price  at the time of halving but lets hope for the best.

$650 seems to be difficult to achieve by halving, as price is rising slowly and we are not seeing any major pump at a moment so its difficult to predict.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:02:22 PM

if the price went up to $600 tomorrow morning that i wake up, then i would sell my coins.

but from what i see the price will rise slowly and it might even take two months to get there so i will still continue to hold.

--looking for signature--
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:31:44 PM

if the price went up to $600 tomorrow morning that i wake up, then i would sell my coins.

but from what i see the price will rise slowly and it might even take two months to get there so i will still continue to hold.

Never sell all your coins till the halving, keep on selling them in small parts so you always have an opportunity to sell in future if you see higher price.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:34:01 PM

Never sell all your coins till the halving, keep on selling them in small parts so you always have an opportunity to sell in future if you see higher price.

Yeah try to sell your bitcoin only for emergency needs till the days of halving. There will be at least a small rise at the time of halving. Probably we can see a price higher than $600 on halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:54:54 PM

I'm expecting +600 dollar prices again since 2014 for right after block halving. I won't sell my coins but maybe I would do some trades. My prediction for long term is very optimistic so there's nothing to panic and sell when market occasionally crashes.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:05:14 PM

i would do absolutely nothing.

and also i would only be happy because my investment would be thripled by then so that would be the time to wait for more rise.

Buying the dip...
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1164

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:07:54 PM

Bitcoin was worth much more that $600 before and I think it is only matter of time when we reach that ATH value and beat it with new number.
$600 wouldn't be and end for bitcoin. We have to be patient now. Less than 10 weeks to halving.
Yes, when halving within reach, we must not hurry to sell off our bitcoins in the price ranges of $600 or $650.  Because we might get chances to sell our bitcoins around $1000 also. So holding now would be the better option IMO.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 06:11:26 PM

Yes, when halving within reach, we must not hurry to sell off our bitcoins in the price ranges of $600 or $650.  Because we might get chances to sell our bitcoins around $1000 also. So holding now would be the better option IMO.

I do not know more than many people here...but i do not see the price over $500 before a long time...
and if it will...it is pure short speculation...I would never by for over $500 this year...

newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:12:37 PM

I do not know more than many people here...but i do not see the price over $500 before a long time...
and if it will...it is pure short speculation...I would never by for over $500 this year...

The 500 price mark has been a hassle the last couple of months. If it breaks it will go to 600 but if we stay behind it, i think the price eventually will go back to 350 again.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 10:31:56 PM

Hold and I will keep my btc until at least 1k and whenever I feel that the price will not increase or will decrease lesd than this then I will sell it and buy later

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: