Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price to 600 ?  (Read 5120 times)
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:50:38 PM

The bitcoin price could go as high as $600 just after the halving. Then it will rise slowly and reach all time high.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:33:23 PM

Because everybody is hoping to make a quick buck on the halvening event, I think there will be no pump. Price will rise after many have left the train, very likely induced by some panic-selloffs.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:29:25 PM

Because everybody is hoping to make a quick buck on the halvening event, I think there will be no pump. Price will rise after many have left the train, very likely induced by some panic-selloffs.

Who knows, maybe the price has nearly reached its highest point for this year when it touches $500 just before the block halving. There seems to be a lot resistance as soon as we go higher than $460 which will cause the price to come back down again.
An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:35:53 PM

Who knows, maybe the price has nearly reached its highest point for this year when it touches $500 just before the block halving. There seems to be a lot resistance as soon as we go higher than $460 which will cause the price to come back down again.

Anything is possible, we might see major pump or dump in coming months, and if you are satisfied with the price then you should sell rather then holding too long.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:44:29 PM

Anything is possible, we might see major pump or dump in coming months, and if you are satisfied with the price then you should sell rather then holding too long.

I don't believe there will be much market action where the price is going to rise to $600 for example. Everything below $700 means nothing for me as I am not a trader. From that point of view I will most likely not sell anything this year. I am waiting for a much higher price.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:28:47 PM

I don't believe there will be much market action where the price is going to rise to $600 for example. Everything below $700 means nothing for me as I am not a trader. From that point of view I will most likely not sell anything this year. I am waiting for a much higher price.

I hope you wait overs someday, as for me holding too long is the worst thing, if I bought at $350 and if I see price of $450 or $500 I will sell straightaway.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:53:26 AM

Bitcoin is going to be more worth of course and that would be perfect for the people with Bitcoin and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
But the bad thing is that it only takes a longer time to reach a higher value so that is bad.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:59:23 AM

I hope you wait overs someday, as for me holding too long is the worst thing, if I bought at $350 and if I see price of $450 or $500 I will sell straightaway.

There is a difference between solid holders and people saying that they are holding but will sell when they see they made a decent profit. Nothing wrong with this of course. But some people like to keep holding all the way up. Look at early adopters that bought their coins below $10 back then. They could easily sell their coins at $100 and cash out a massive profit, but some of them kept holding till now. That's the difference.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:25:21 AM

hold, obviously.

there's no point in selling if you believe in bitcoin.

hey! welcome to the 'cult'

(we really should get a secret handshake..but i suppose waving iphone btc wallets at one another works) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:07:07 AM

This is very possible but the question is when it is going to happen. We have yet to reach $500 and this is going to happen within a moth I believe. I predict that we are going to reach $600 at the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017.
mv__

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:33:07 AM

The bitcoin price could go as high as $600 just after the halving. Then it will rise slowly and reach all time high.

No it won't. Everyone already bought in who's interested meaning that the halving is already priced in. Now "investors" just waiting it to rise but it won't because everyone just waiting and nobody buying.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:41:05 AM

This is very possible but the question is when it is going to happen. We have yet to reach $500 and this is going to happen within a moth I believe. I predict that we are going to reach $600 at the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017.

$600 is pretty possible in this year as higher price is expected at the time of halving, so I don't think we need  to wait for a long time to see this price.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:46:37 AM

No it won't. Everyone already bought in who's interested meaning that the halving is already priced in. Now "investors" just waiting it to rise but it won't because everyone just waiting and nobody buying.

Exactly, the price won't magically increase without trading. Trading dictates the prices, the question is will there be more buyers than sellers if the price is already at $600 or will there be a lot of sell orders than buyers.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:00:41 AM

because I had been holding when the price is below $ 500, maybe I'll sell when the price touched $ 600, because I am afraid there will be a huge dump after the price rises high.
Well, maybe it takes a little time, but if you're still waiting for him might bitcoin price will be $ 600 in quick time as halving currently not the case. but if it was me, I would not wait for him, because when the price becomes $ 500 I will sell my bitcoin

500 may be more quickly achieved before halving occurs. I will remain patient waiting for the price reached 600. I believe it will be achieved this year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:11:19 PM

If there are major buys today then it might bring it up to $500 then eventually to $600 but it must get to  that $500 mark first and stay there for a bit stable.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:43:55 PM

hold continues to rise 650$ and sell for trading
What you meant by "selling for trading". I guess again buying back would be the meaning of selling for trading purpose. Does it mean, we will get again lower price after bitcoin prices reaches $600 price levels ?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:47:58 PM

If the price reaches 600 in the next few month, I think I will sell a portion of my bitcoin because I will be satisfied with a 50% profit that i will get then. And I will hold the other part waiting for more rise
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:56:12 PM

I don't think he will ever reach the 600 each because there are to many of you who are just
holding their coins and don't do anything with them. So let your coins roll and you will see that the price will increase allot.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:56:14 PM

What will you guys do if bitcoin price increased to 600.
Will you guys hold or sell your remaining bitcoins BTC
I think this is to much 600 is allot for the coin but i would sell them off course. Only if i have enough coins for sure
but that's what i think. Other peoples just hold them for sure wait till the price increase more and more.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:22:46 PM

There is a difference between solid holders and people saying that they are holding but will sell when they see they made a decent profit. Nothing wrong with this of course. But some people like to keep holding all the way up. Look at early adopters that bought their coins below $10 back then. They could easily sell their coins at $100 and cash out a massive profit, but some of them kept holding till now. That's the difference.

That's right. I'm in the group of holders that is waiting for a great price to sell at. I'm not a trader so I want to keep holding as long as possible to get the most profit out of my coins. I'm in for the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: