Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price to 600 ?  (Read 5120 times)
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:56:12 PM

Good to see bitcoin stable at the $ 655 range.

It is quite amazing that the bitcoin price now is the same as 1, 7 and 30 days ago, the price difference is less than 2%.
but i think that is too good in respect of bitcoin. because we can see that many people were doubting that the price of bitcoin will fall down below 400$ after halving. but it keep its price so stable hanging between 640$ and 680$.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:15:40 PM

It is quite amazing that the bitcoin price now is the same as 1, 7 and 30 days ago, the price difference is less than 2%.
but i think that is too good in respect of bitcoin. because we can see that many people were doubting that the price of bitcoin will fall down below 400$ after halving. but it keep its price so stable hanging between 640$ and 680$.
i agree with you that bitcoin stable hanging between 640$ & 680$ and i hope bitcoin will be going to start rise up its very much faster in few months .
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:02:13 AM

i agree with you that bitcoin stable hanging between 640$ & 680$ and i hope bitcoin will be going to start rise up its very much faster in few months .

The bitcoin price will stay around $650 for a few more weeks or even months. The next stop is $800.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:25:29 AM

The bitcoin price will stay around $650 for a few more weeks or even months. The next stop is $800.

the current price is on a downward trend, I think we will stay at $600 for the downward trend. after that I do not know, for sure prices will not fall very far, because it would be fucking for miners.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:08:57 AM

the current price is on a downward trend, I think we will stay at $600 for the downward trend. after that I do not know, for sure prices will not fall very far, because it would be fucking for miners.
If price forms another wave to the upside then the present move is unlikely corrective and we will most probably see another attempt on $600.
Ruhtilg

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:12:47 AM

Your prediction is quite right. The bitcoin price dropped from $650 to $540 in the last seven days.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:30:24 AM

Your prediction is quite right. The bitcoin price dropped from $650 to $540 in the last seven days.

Nope! It is all wrong! Bitcoin will be more and more popular. This "mistakes" are normal problems for all BIG projects. In next two - three years we can expect just one BIG BOOM, an belive me, everyone will forget about this "experimental" mistakes!
Ruhtilg

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:09:53 PM

Nope! It is all wrong! Bitcoin will be more and more popular. This "mistakes" are normal problems for all BIG projects. In next two - three years we can expect just one BIG BOOM, an belive me, everyone will forget about this "experimental" mistakes!

I think the bitcoin could trade between $550 to $650 in the next few months. It will recover from the hack soon.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:42:49 PM

I think the bitcoin could trade between $550 to $650 in the next few months. It will recover from the hack soon.

the price is already recovering. i am already happy if we get to stay above the $600 price level again. at least this volatility gives traders the opportunity to trade against the volatility. there are some good profits to be made.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:29:39 AM

the price is already recovering. i am already happy if we get to stay above the $600 price level again. at least this volatility gives traders the opportunity to trade against the volatility. there are some good profits to be made.
Count me in, I am one of the happiest people when the price will hit $600+ again because it will give great benefits to me in both on my investment and my work online, there is nothing more you can ask if what you are receiving is appreciating in value so when you cash out you will enjoy more.
Ruhtilg

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:41:11 PM

Count me in, I am one of the happiest people when the price will hit $600+ again because it will give great benefits to me in both on my investment and my work online, there is nothing more you can ask if what you are receiving is appreciating in value so when you cash out you will enjoy more.

After the bitcoin trade around $560 for a few weeks, it will rise up to $600. The next stop will be $700.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

After the bitcoin trade around $560 for a few weeks, it will rise up to $600. The next stop will be $700.

$700 may take some time to achieve but $600 seems to be possible in next few weeks as price has started to rise slowly and we will cross $600 mark very soon.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:52:09 PM

bitcoin price every one bitcoin six hundred dollar every one bitcoin is easy
very easy, i think bitcoin price in end year is one thousand dollar every one bitcoin price
but is difult is normaly eight hundred dollar every one bitcoin in end year standard price
Ruhtilg

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:36:08 PM

very easy, i think bitcoin price in end year is one thousand dollar every one bitcoin price
but is difult is normaly eight hundred dollar every one bitcoin in end year standard price

I think the bitcoin price could $600 by the end of the August. In September, the price could reach $700.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:37:13 PM

I think the bitcoin price could $600 by the end of the August. In September, the price could reach $700.

I think we don't have to wait to see $600 price till the end of this month, it will be achieved in next week as of now we are very close to $600 so I think we will see this price very soon.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:42:38 PM

The Bitcoin's price isn't stable yet, may be it will reach 600$ by the end of this month, but i think it will increase then highly
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:10:32 PM

I think we don't have to wait to see $600 price till the end of this month, it will be achieved in next week as of now we are very close to $600 so I think we will see this price very soon.

I also believe we will see the price reach $600 this week. If we manage to build a decent support above $600 then we may even advance further. But for now I am already happy if we reach $600 again.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:37:41 PM

I also believe we will see the price reach $600 this week. If we manage to build a decent support above $600 then we may even advance further. But for now I am already happy if we reach $600 again.

Yes it will be good to watch that price if it reaches there soon, and if it doesn't take too long to cross $600 then may be in next month we may touch to the price of $700.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:18:08 AM

Yes it will be good to watch that price if it reaches there soon, and if it doesn't take too long to cross $600 then may be in next month we may touch to the price of $700.
Bitcoin is super undervalued. Just like the Internet in 1999, the price is going much much higher. Bitcoin will hit $900 dollars this year, a reasonable prediction.
Ruhtilg

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:44:50 AM

Bitcoin is super undervalued. Just like the Internet in 1999, the price is going much much higher. Bitcoin will hit $900 dollars this year, a reasonable prediction.

You are right. The bitcoin is internet of money. It is still in very early stage of the development of the infrastructure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: