Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprnova.cc Support needed....  (Read 3403 times)
GeneralNazrin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:02:25 PM

Hello i having 2 problem with my account registered under this email - GeneralNazrin01@gmail.com -

i been mining with Suprnova pool almost 1 month.....

1st problem -

i decide to withdraw for 2nd time to wallet but after i click cash out but it does nothings , so i though The pin might be problem....then i  click "Reset Pin" to reset the pin, So i took a look in my email...i realize there is no any notification ,information , verification about any about Suprnova in my email , then i though the pin should be the same unless i verify reset in email... Tried to cash out again with same pin ...then a warning say the pin incorrect , i try to resend the pin to my email....then there is no notification....So i check my account email if is it correct...the email is same....

now for 2nd problem

i try to reenter same email with all lowerbracket "generalnazrin01@gmail.com" on account settings....then apply the change...so it took me to log in tab....i enter my username and password....then it say " Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock."

i check my email...there is no email send to me.....

Then i realize i f***ed up....

I search  for support at the page...None...so i decide to search in here.....I hope i can regain my account back ..
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:05:25 PM

Here's the profile of ocminer, the owner of the suprnova.cc pools:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=43526

You might get a faster response that way (PM) though he's frequenting these parts as well.

Not your keys, not your coins!
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:26:42 PM

there too u can reach him on twitter https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Xozzy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile