Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a quick $75 loan will pay back $85 tonight  (Read 1996 times)
Bettwarm

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:22:13 PM

U people are smart. The hacker did not change password so no one would know the account was hacked.
So when requesting a loan and seeing account password changed recently means red flag, but the hacker did not do so he could scam.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 10:40:41 PM

Very interesting that wheelz1200 was also apparently hacked under similar circumstances.

Out of curiosity have you recently received any emails or PMs that could have potentially lead to a phishing site?

wheelz1200 seems to be online, it can be that they are the same person, and this hacker seems to be pretty smart and is not new here.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:47:59 PM

Very interesting that wheelz1200 was also apparently hacked under similar circumstances.

Out of curiosity have you recently received any emails or PMs that could have potentially lead to a phishing site?

wheelz1200 seems to be online, it can be that they are the same person, and this hacker seems to be pretty smart and is not new here.
Something is going on because it is not normal for an account hacker to continue to assess the account after the scam he has pulled off with such accounts is over.

I don't think the bitmarket.io account was hacked at all.
Can anyone find a old btc address posted by bitmarket.io that has been quoted somewhere?

traderbit

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:56:33 PM

Something is going on because it is not normal for an account hacker to continue to assess the account after the scam he has pulled off with such accounts is over.

Can anyone find a old btc address posted by bitmarket.io that has been quoted somewhere?

I think that the hacker deleted as his staked bitcoin address, don't know if the other forums(clone) do have any archive of forums posts, the only one that i found from bctalkaccountpricer.info are from a post that is a month old but nothing there. I'm having trouble with my internet connection will check all his posts in the morning.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:43:05 AM

I think that the hacker deleted as his staked bitcoin address, don't know if the other forums(clone) do have any archive of forums posts, the only one that i found from bctalkaccountpricer.info are from a post that is a month old but nothing there. I'm having trouble with my internet connection will check all his posts in the morning.
I have already been through quite a few of bitmarkets post history and couldm't find a quoted address that he has posted, strange because he is always selling coins.

If he staked an address on TC's thread then hopefully it was quoted by another member as usually this is the case since just a posted address doesn't mean a lot.

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:47:35 AM

STOP STOP STOP!!

SOMEONE ELSE IS USING MY ACCOUNT! THEY ARE TRYING TO SCAM YOU !

What drama are you playing sir? I have checked the seclog and there weren't any password change until now. You changed the password 30min ago and immediately posted here, what is happening?

This is why I have trust issues. Been seeing alot of loan takers playing the same story.

Also, I must say it's your stupidity for not asking for btc signature when you're giving a loan without any interest.

Anyway, just hoping your issue will get resolved and you'll get your money back.

@bitmarket.io, even if someone has really hacked your account, you're responsible for your account bro. You have to pay them anyone to keep the trust they had on you at the time they wanted to help you with no interest. Just saying  Roll Eyes
traderbit

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 05:29:51 PM

I'm still waiting for my money can you please repay 0.164492BTC to my address: 1BeyxTH4JP4TYB1WUmu1XvPYhw6QTbep4L

Mexicantrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:38:49 PM

Now i can see why is dangerous deal with people in red ; P

Im sorry i will not complain again about the red flags and the moderators putting you in red...

Have a nice day.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:03:26 PM

So you both filled the loan without asking for signed messages or any thing from OP as proof that he still owns this account? That's not very smart from both of you.Happy ROI'ing the money you lost.Be responsible from the next time.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:09:18 PM

I'm confused, which account was hacked, your bitcoin wallet or your user account here? Because it seems like both would need to be compromised.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:40:26 PM

I'm confused, which account was hacked, your bitcoin wallet or your user account here? Because it seems like both would need to be compromised.

The person who got the loan claims someone has hacked his bitcointalk account and was asking for loans (and everyone one of us know that's a bullshit Tongue )
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:14:52 PM

The person who got the loan claims someone has hacked his bitcointalk account and was asking for loans (and everyone one of us know that's a bullshit Tongue )
Oh, and he supposedly listed his own (the attackers) address?  Ok. Well I just don't get why people loan out their bitcoin when it is almost always a scam. If someone can't/won't provide collateral then why on Earth should you expect to get your money back? Hell, my terms are worse than the bank. I would demand a property deed for a $100 loan. Feel free to walk away then, I'll put your home on the market the next day.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 12:23:27 AM

I can't even begin to explain how much it upsets me that I have to pay out of my pocket to right this wrong, but I will, and I encourage you never to trust ANYONE on this forum. Give me your address you'd like me to send bitcoins to.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:29:30 AM

'Getting hacked' seems to be the new trend nowadays.  Ever since Big Pappa Vern pulled it off, all the big and small players are finding a quick & easy exit with loads of stolen money. 

From exchanges to currencies to users...everyone mysteriously gets 'hacked' when the BTC is in their hands: novaexchange, DAO, thousands of bitcointalk users...

Seems like we could use some crypto tech to tackle this problem (alongside not being a dumbass) - real tech, not the nonsense ETH spat out (wow, dapps, look at them all).  The crypto community needs a change before it implodes.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:56:32 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 11:14:49 AM by ThirstyMoon

I can't even begin to explain how much it upsets me that I have to pay out of my pocket to right this wrong, but I will, and I encourage you never to trust ANYONE on this forum. Give me your address you'd like me to send bitcoins to.

Don't forget you need to repay 2 loans. What you owe me is 0.16366512 BTC

If you're going to finally do what's right, my address is: 36gTJuxBZeJ4aLJEfVeCAvdPqQssRraVFa
Bettwarm

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

You are scammer, idiot!
Ban this guy from the site.
I loaned when acct ws hackd..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 [2]  All