Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitkapital ICO is Live | 2nd Phase Crowdsale between 16-30 June  (Read 5754 times)
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:25:26 AM

I only trust myself to piss away my BTC on the markets.............. Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JollyTrades (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:26:47 AM

OK - So your 3 page document only displays pages 1 of 3 and 2 of 3.
       Is there a page 3? For the kind of money you want people to trust
       you with, you should at least proof read the legal documents.

@Woody20285,

In the third page will be the scan of my national ID, as stated in the document.

Best,

Jian

PS. Also added this detail to the OP. Thank you for mentioning.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:37:26 AM

ICO in the thread topic, not really a smart move prepare yourself for 10 pages of scam spam
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:50:52 PM

ICO in the thread topic, not really a smart move prepare yourself for 10 pages of scam spam

@kahir,

I am not sure if I understand your point. Would you please elaborate? Thank you in advance.

Best,

Jian
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:37:52 PM

very interesting. will invest some.

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:02:57 PM

Any update on the project?
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:27:05 PM

@Sam123,

We will announce the crew soon. Apart from that, the plan is ready, detailed operational workflow is ready, we're ready to get funded and get to the business. Now I'm working on the plans for 1 year ahead, also our attorney is preparing the documents for the fund to meet the KYC/AML rules and at the same time operate on blockchain, which is being a little bit harder and slower than I thought. And we need the Waves platform to release the client to translate it.

Best,

Jian
Sam123

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:56:46 PM

@Sam123,

We will announce the crew soon. Apart from that, the plan is ready, detailed operational workflow is ready, we're ready to get funded and get to the business. Now I'm working on the plans for 1 year ahead, also our attorney is preparing the documents for the fund to meet the KYC/AML rules and at the same time operate on blockchain, which is being a little bit harder and slower than I thought. And we need the Waves platform to release the client to translate it.

Best,

Jian
Thanks for the update. Good luck
Sam123

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:30:05 PM

Are you going to have an escrow? if yes who will it be please
Thanks
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:27:59 PM

Thanks

@Sam123,

Escrow doesn't really effective for our crowdsale, so we won't use. Escrows guarantee that you will get your tokens, but the real trust issue here is not about that you will get the tokens, but that the tokens will really represent the shares in the business. So, I mean, I can create a custom token and send it to you to get your money without a hassle to get over what the escrow is supposed to guarantee. Therefore, we thought that what this crowdsale actually needs is the Fundraising Agreement, with my signature and photo ID scan, warranting both parties' rights and responsibilities.

On the other hand, if anyone comes up with a reasonable argument for how the escrow could improve your rights regarding this crowdsale, we can immediately seek for an escrow.

Best,

Jian
Sam123

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:46:22 PM

Thanks

@Sam123,

Escrow doesn't really effective for our crowdsale, so we won't use. Escrows guarantee that you will get your tokens, but the real trust issue here is not about that you will get the tokens, but that the tokens will really represent the shares in the business. So, I mean, I can create a custom token and send it to you to get your money without a hassle to get over what the escrow is supposed to guarantee. Therefore, we thought that what this crowdsale actually needs is the Fundraising Agreement, with my signature and photo ID scan, warranting both parties' rights and responsibilities.

On the other hand, if anyone comes up with a reasonable argument for how the escrow could improve your rights regarding this crowdsale, we can immediately seek for an escrow.

Best,

Jian
Thanks for clarify. One more week  Smiley
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:38:23 AM

Dropped the payment options PayPal and debit/credit card.
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:42:16 PM

The first phase of our ICO will be live in 1-15 June.

The investors may easily participate in the crowdsale by proceeding to the following link.

https://bitkapital.com/ico.html
WarofCoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:06:12 AM

Looks crap.
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:36:25 AM

Looks crap.

@WarofCoins,

Thank you for your valuable comment.

Best,

Jian
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:52:57 AM

Is it still cryptocurrency? No, it's just buying (high risk, unregulated) shares in crypto exchange - correct me if I'm wrong pleeeease...
We will register Bitkapital Exchange in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, where cryptocurrencies are not regulated, allowing us to pursue our operations through the use of a crypto-platform.

On the other hand, ICOs seem to be turning into regular IPOs with the only difference being "no regulations by any authority".

JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:00:28 AM

Is it still cryptocurrency? Not, it's just buying (high risk, unregulated) shares in crypto exchange - correct me if I'm wrong pleeeease...
We will register Bitkapital Exchange in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, where cryptocurrencies are not regulated, allowing us to pursue our operations through the use of a crypto-platform.

On the other hand, ICOs seem to be turning into regular IPOs with the only difference being "no regulations by any authority".

@tomkat,

We do not claim these shares to be a cryptocurrency. The "ICO" we use stands for Initial Crowd Offering, as is used by many in the crowdfunding arena. So yes, this is a high-risk investment, and it is obviously so, as with the all investments you may find in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

As for Northern Cyprus, we will be a company and to be sure, companies are regulated. It is just there is no specific legislation concerning the use of crypto-securities. Thus, before the law, it does not matter whether you use paper warrants or digital warrants in the form of a crypto-asset.

Best,

Jian
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:30:50 AM

Is it still cryptocurrency? Not, it's just buying (high risk, unregulated) shares in crypto exchange - correct me if I'm wrong pleeeease...

@tomkat,

We do not claim these shares to be a cryptocurrency. The "ICO" we use stands for Initial Crowd Offering, as is used by many in the crowdfunding arena. So yes, this is a high-risk investment, and it is obviously so, as with the all investments you may find in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

As for Northern Cyprus, we will be a company and to be sure, companies are regulated. It is just there is no specific legislation concerning the use of crypto-securities. Thus, before the law, it does not matter whether you use paper warrants or digital warrants in the form of a crypto-asset.

Best,

Jian

Well, companies are regulated indeed, however, IPOs and generally capital asset markets are even more regulated in most of the countries. There're tons of procedures you need to follow in order to be allowed for collecting money from investors.

What you're trying to do is to not proceed with accordance to all those regulations, and get the same result which is getting capital from the market for quasi-shares that you call "crypto-securities". You can obviously try to do it, no problem for me. Just let's make things clear for everyone - especially for all those kids looking for quick profits :-)
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:47:33 AM

Well, companies are regulated indeed, however, IPOs and generally capital asset markets are even more regulated in most of the countries. There're tons of procedures you need to follow in order to be allowed for collecting money from investors.

What you're trying to do is to not proceed with accordance to all those regulations, and get the same result which is getting capital from the market for quasi-shares that you call "crypto-securities". You can obviously try to do it, no problem for me. Just let's make things clear for everyone - especially for all those kids looking for quick profits :-)

@tomkat,

Yes, this is not an IPO proper and just a personal fundraising with future-dated warrants. In other words, an ICO. As everyone knows, a non-existent company cannot do an IPO of the regulated kind you mentioned. However, we are trying to pursue the fundraising as much legislation-compliant as possible; this is why we have the Fundraising Agreement. So we are not trying to overcome the regulations; just to the contrary, we are trying to render ourselves liable as much as the law permits.

And yes, no quick profits with us. Should be written in capitals. NO QUICK PROFITS WITH US! PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN OUR PROJECT IF YOU THINK THIS IS A GET-RICH-QUICK INVESTMENT.

Best,

Jian
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:18:25 AM

"Personal Fundraising" sounds like quick profits for the developer!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: