Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitkapital ICO is Live | 2nd Phase Crowdsale between 16-30 June  (Read 5754 times)
JollyTrades (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:58:16 AM

"Personal Fundraising" sounds like quick profits for the developer!

@Woody20285,

No, it doesn't. And there is no developer here.

Best,

Jian
kriptopara

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

this is a scam project be careful . i know this person from turkish community . as my opinion not honest . his project is about just a dream nothing real .
kriptopara

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:17:03 PM

i am sane more than you  mister zuhtu Smiley

his real name is zuhtu soysal . he dont use his real name here .

keep away your money and btc from him .
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:35:33 PM

Please give me REAL names and identities of the people behind this project. When you're going to manage my money, i'd actually like to know who you are...

To me this project is just a simple wordpress website with some Google Forms on it...
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:40:04 PM

Please give me REAL names and identities of the people behind this project. When you're going to manage my money, i'd actually like to know who you are...

To me this project is just a simple wordpress website with some Google Forms on it...

@Geenstijl,

My legal name is present on the website, and also a picture of mine. It is on the main page at https://bitkapital.com. Moreover, after the funding, I am sending a signed copy of the Fundraising Agreement with my national ID attached.

I would also like to note that this ICO is not for managing your money, but for raising funds to launch a business to act as a Turkish lira gateway on the Waves platform.

Best,

Jian
loopt

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:40:33 PM

@kriptopara What makes you think this project is not legit ? It looks to me JianJolly is trying to build something interesting and he seems pretty transparent.

I haven't verified the details of the documentation he provides but I am sure this can easily be done.

Have you?
This should be even easier for you as you reside in the same country as him.

Bitsharesuser1234

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:48:27 PM

@kriptopara You definitely sound racist and an ultimate troll, seriously get a life and let serious people work

Besides I know him from the Waves project and he is certainly not a scammer.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:57:36 PM

@Geenstijl,

My legal name is present on the website, and also a picture of mine. It is on the main page at https://bitkapital.com. Moreover, after the funding, I am sending a signed copy of the Fundraising Agreement with my national ID attached.

I would also like to note that this ICO is not for managing your money, but for raising funds to launch a business to act as a Turkish lira gateway on the Waves platform.

Best,

Jian

Thanks for your quick answer Jian. People who distrust Cyprus Companies and British Virgin Island registered Hedgefunds are no racists. These kind of business structures have proven to be scams many many many times. Not just in Crypto. Maybe you should settle in some country where the legal system is actually a guarantee that it's trustworthy.

Good luck with the project.

JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:10:11 PM

@Geenstijl,

Unfortunately, structuring the same business in Turkey would be way more costly than in Northern Cyprus. So, with knowing the negative reputation, we have chosen to start the company in Northern Cyprus with the plans including acquiring a money-transfer license in Turkey as well.

As for British Virgin Islands, it is the second largest jurisdiction for hedge funds, and the regulations are quite strict, indeed. Considering the fact that even the largest hedge funds such as Berkshire Hathaway are located in such offshore jurisdictions such as Cayman Islands, Belize, BVI etc., I don't think it has any negative indication concerning the reputability of the investment fund.

Best,

Jian
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 11:08:09 AM

@kriptopara What makes you think this project is not legit ? It looks to me JianJolly is trying to build something interesting and he seems pretty transparent.

I haven't verified the details of the documentation he provides but I am sure this can easily be done.

Have you?
This should be even easier for you as you reside in the same country as him.

I can confirm JollyTrades' national id documents are legit. I've met him in person.
Don't mind the kriptopara nicknamed *unknown* troll.

Ps: I didn't invest any money on this project.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
kriptopara

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

they are lying . their mind is not freedom . they like army control every time . and who damages turkey and world .

because of these reasons they must out of bitcoin and crypto money related projects . because bitcoin is freedom . crypto money is power and freedom of humanity .

in turkish forum also they are working together and delete my posts and they want me dont voice about realities .

even we have here a media company cointurk , they made a news about waves iou sales on yobit . as waves price rised 80x times and used same project ( bitkapital ) in same news . whats connection ? why you didnt tell that this can be a scam be careful ? they hide it and maybe many investors invested wrongly to this crap iou sales .

after that userscomplaint against this scandal , they added awarning . but at the beginning it is known already .

i offer you dont trust turkish community . hard to find serious people there . nearly  all scams and troll .

i think who post here positive are from turkey and their friends . they are still trying manipulate even foreign english forum and users

peteyceymaney , cakir all from turkey and other one , who poested before  .dont get them seriouslly
JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:35:07 PM

Please disregard @kriptopara, who is trying to sabotage Bitkapital from the outset and who gives misinformation in the Turkish forum about what is written here in English by translating them as if someone had a PROOF showing my distrustfulness. @kriptopara is an utter troll and spammer par excellence, having had banned from the forum but returned back to continue vomiting on threads.
kriptopara

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:36:00 PM

zuhtu you are liar and you hide realities behind your project .

many people did before : karpeles from mtgox and damaged many people .
cryptsy , paycoin-paybase -wawminers josh garza ,

last gatecoin , and other before .

so nobody cant invest you in this conditios .maybe you think your project is decentralized but you are centralised . people:'s invests will manage by a centralised person . if you die what will happen to project ? the invested money ?

in this conditions better list your project in DAO platform . but you have to put 10000 usd for 50000 $ for listing your project . if you collect enough votes you can get 50000 $ if you cant you loose 10 000 $ or you take 10 000 $and you go out .

if you trust your project do that . or invest by yourself . take credit from banks . 50000 $ is not too much but its very risky for people invest this scam project .

if you continue this behaviour i will sue you at judge . be careful . you are passing red borders .

JollyTrades (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:28:24 AM

Now that we understand why @kriptopara is blemishing Bitkapital with his nonsense claims.

His entire project is elicited here in the Turkish forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1501969

In sum, he's running a scam project called bitcoinci.com, where he claims he buys and sells bitcoins p2p. He has at least 4 different accounts in this forum, each writing positive feedback to one another.

@kriptopara is just one part of his plan, where he blames every cryptocurrency exchange due to their supposed unreliability, although he expects people to send money/bitcoins to his accounts without even giving its own name or any other detail, and explicitly being against any legal orientation.
kriptopara

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

he is liar . all information and his project is not true . scam . be careful . he is a fascist person as turkish people in histoıry . all goverments accepts and apporved this like last german goverment . french usa russia .

he will use this capital and funds probably for his fascist operations for financing  . i have this result after i manage his all posted messages at turkish forum . he think that i am a christian person and he attacks me .

please complaint about him to admin and have to block and ban him .
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:17:54 PM

Hey JianJolly,

Wouldn't it be a better choice to do your ICO after WAVES platform is launched? That way you can have your own custom tokens there too and you would probably have better access to what WAVES is doing as well no?

Kinda hard for people to buy into the ICO without knowing how the platform you are setting up Turkish Lira is going to perform etc.

I'm all for the WAVES platform but i feel your ICO might be a little pre-mature.

All the best though!
kriptopara

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:23:09 PM

wihelmer you are right . because its so amateur project . not trustable .
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:52:34 PM

now now don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say it was an amateur project. geez. quit trolling already : p
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:24:34 PM

Well - last post here for me. I, for one, do not like the
fundraising agreement. I wish you the best and hope you succeed.

kriptopara

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:32:12 PM

anyway its my opinion . so amateur project .

now now don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say it was an amateur project. geez. quit trolling already : p
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: