Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 09:34:38 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs [UNMOD]  (Read 11831 times)
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:24:15 PM

Can we get a kickstarter project going to hire Tupsu a translator?

Yeah, I do not speak English.
Better yet, I have not studied it in school.
I have never lived in any English-speaking country.

But at the school I've learned Estonian, Russian and German languages. I speak freely, and if necessary, write in these languages.
I understand Finnish.

With a language other than English you know ?

Hey Tupsu, these guys are just giving you a hard time. I understood what you said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:25:47 PM

Interesting press release out of BTCS:

ARLINGTON, VA--(Marketwired - May 25, 2016) - BTCS Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) ("BTCS" or the "Company"), a blockchain technology focused company which secures the blockchain through its transaction verification services business, increased its Ethereum-mining hosting business to approximately 150 kilowatts ("kw"), up from approximately 50kw announced in March 2016.

"We have gained valuable expertise since launching our Ethereum pilot program in March," stated Charles Allen, CEO of BTCS. "Ethereum has rocketed to nearly 20% of the market cap of Bitcoin in less than two years, led by rapid adoption and growing support from major players in tech and finance including Gemini and Coinbase (which just rebranded to GDAX). We believe our experience, in connection with additional capital, should allow us to further expand our Ethereum mining and hosting businesses, to diversify our exposure to bitcoin, and to use more of our available power capacity."

There goes the neighborhood ...
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1050

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

myminer.io service will be down soon.

I've offered to host this service.

alh
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:22:44 PM

ARLINGTON, VA--(Marketwired - May 25, 2016) - BTCS Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) ("BTCS" or the "Company"), a blockchain technology focused company which secures the blockchain through its transaction verification services business, increased its Ethereum-mining hosting business to approximately 150 kilowatts ("kw"), up from approximately 50kw announced in March 2016.

"We have gained valuable expertise since launching our Ethereum pilot program in March," stated Charles Allen, CEO of BTCS. "Ethereum has rocketed to nearly 20% of the market cap of Bitcoin in less than two years, led by rapid adoption and growing support from major players in tech and finance including Gemini and Coinbase (which just rebranded to GDAX). We believe our experience, in connection with additional capital, should allow us to further expand our Ethereum mining and hosting businesses, to diversify our exposure to bitcoin, and to use more of our available power capacity."

I just noticed that BTCS is trading for $.022/share. I personally don't think Etherum will save them.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 04:55:19 PM

I just noticed that BTCS is trading for $.022/share. I personally don't think Etherum will save them.

Yeah they're pretty much done for, the entirity of their stock's bids total about $3,000. There are two new FCC issues that I haven't posted as I didn't really understand what they were (and don't really care enough to read it).

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:49:18 PM

Samson Mow is the funniest troll in Crypto:
https://mobile.twitter.com/excellion/status/744183331189751808

If you no longer work at Spondoolies-Tech and all corporate assets are being sold, why are you still in control of the corporate bitcointalk account for which you used $1000s of company assets to gain donator tag on?

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

If you no longer work at Spondoolies-Tech and all corporate assets are being sold, why are you still in control of the corporate bitcointalk account for which you used $1000s of company assets to gain donator tag on?

Your posts will become a monologue.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Q: 50/10 BTC for VIP/donator? Are you all crazy?
A: No, we aren't. Someone who is a donator or a VIP is usually an early adopter and having such a rank means you were either from the start or you contributed a lot in the Bitcoin community. Although, there is a possibility new cheaper ranks will be added.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

See also.
Guidelines for threads
Mining - Discussion about Bitcoin mining in general (discussions that don't fit in it's child boards).
Hardware (child board of Mining) - Discussion about Bitcoin mining hardware, new hardware announcements. No trades

abbeytim

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

I just bought an sp20 today  will I be able to mine on it if the website is taken down cause from I read u use that to change miner settings
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 08:09:34 PM

*Incorrect stuff*

See https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html. Guy used company funds to get the title on the corporate account (while apparently insolvent), currently valued at $7,500. I'm asking why this hasn't been turned over to the liquidator.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:31:14 AM

I just bought an sp20 today  will I be able to mine on it if the website is taken down cause from I read u use that to change miner settings

Yes you will, the miner is not dependent on the website

Mine at pools that pay transaction fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 03:19:11 AM

Its a shame we still have to use this thread but *someone* is still in control of a company asset...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

BFL was worse than KNC

BFL was the inspiration for KNC going full chaotic evil.

I mean at this point it doesn't really matter who was worse because every single corrupt / scamming / unethical corporation got away with everything. KNCMiner got paid, BFL got paid, even Spondoolies got paid.

BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1493

Bitcointalks Most Fabulously Gay Black Power-Top

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:22:09 AM

Heh.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Gahs

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:49:48 PM

I hope you all settle your dispute in a peaceful manner without turning it into a dog fight (although law suits have a tendency to turn to dog fights).
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

I hope you all settle your dispute in a peaceful manner without turning it into a dog fight (although law suits have a tendency to turn to dog fights).

They were forced into bankruptcy for not paying their employees, but *they* still get paid. As I said, all Spondoolies managed to do was join the ranks of BFL and the likes. Owners cash out and the expense of everyone else.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:47:40 PM

They were forced into bankruptcy for not paying their employees, but *they* still get paid. As I said, all Spondoolies managed to do was join the ranks of BFL and the likes. Owners cash out and the expense of everyone else.

That's the new (last 20 years or so) corporate motto,"We got ours Tongue ,screw you little peons .!..  "   Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:22:47 PM

Item 8.01      Other Events

On July 20, 2016, BTCS Digital Manufacturing (“DM”), a wholly owned subsidiary of BTCS Inc. (the “Company”) suspended its North Carolina transaction verification services facility operations. The recent reduction in the block reward from 25 bitcoins to 12.5 bitcoins, often referred to as the halving, coupled with the facilities cooling system failing, has resulted in DM being unable to meet certain of its financial commitments. The Company is pursuing the following options: i) seeking additional capital to potentially bring DM back online; ii) a possible sale of DM; iii) and permanently winding down DM’s operations. If the Company ceases operations at DM, it may relocate its transaction verification services business to others data centers which may be more appropriate for the Company’s current scale of operations.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:42:47 PM

On July 20, 2016, BTCS Digital Manufacturing (“DM”), a wholly owned subsidiary of BTCS Inc. (the “Company”) suspended its North Carolina transaction verification services facility operations. The recent reduction in the block reward from 25 bitcoins to 12.5 bitcoins, often referred to as the halving, coupled with the facilities cooling system failing, has resulted in DM being unable to meet certain of its financial commitments. The Company is pursuing the following options: i) seeking additional capital to potentially bring DM back online; ii) a possible sale of DM; iii) and permanently winding down DM’s operations. If the Company ceases operations at DM, it may relocate its transaction verification services business to others data centers which may be more appropriate for the Company’s current scale of operations.

How the hell is North Carolina a good data center area?? 

Only a few places in North America offer cheap (2-4 cents per kwh) power..........NC is one of them??

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
scyth3

Activity: 494
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:56:57 AM

Not many Bitcoin farms get the cooling right.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:18:51 AM

Share price 1/100th of what it was in June; not even one person bidding any more. http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/BTCS/chart

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1139

MLM: Many Layers of Misery

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:27:11 AM

Did you see the share dilutionCheesy

Dead man walking, will be out of its misery Sept 19th max.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.