Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs [UNMOD]  (Read 12137 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:41:56 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 12:11:27 AM by dogie

Update: Assets are for sale to aid the employees, creditors and potentially investors.

Important Update

As you may be aware, a liquidator was appointed to protect creditors of SpondooliesTech. She is currently selling off all equipment, miners, IP/designs and assets and everything will be gone within a week or two. If you are interested in bidding, please see the three documents attached (in english) which you will need to get access to the items.

Initiation for submission of proposals.pdf
Representation and undertaking.pdf
Confidentiality agreement.pdf

Previous:
After a liquidator was appointed to handle the assets of Spondoolies-Tech, Guy Corem has now started deleting critical posts from multiple people from his self moderated thread. As per instructions, I have opened up a sister thread so open discussion can still take place. We all know what happens when a mining company resorts to censorship.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey dogie with your lying past you don't expect us to simply believe you. Post the invoice with your lawyer fees too because otherwise your words are worth nothing!

1. No one cares if you believe me or not, you are no one.
2. No one else is required to believe me or not.
3. As I said many months ago, nearly everything in this case is open to the public. You are more than welcome to pull the actions of my lawyer using the case code "191050116" as I previously provided.
4. I'll bite; what have I lied about previously?
5. While you're saying dumb stuff, would you like to make clear what remuneration you have received to date from Spondoolies?
RoadStress raised an interesting point.
dogie posted an invoice + receipt from his lawyer and claimed that it "Receipt for filing court fees and security of funds [like a deposit in the case of loss to help pay the defendant's fees]"

Dogie removed the original image of the invoice and receipt and changed his previous post to remove this description. Now it's only "Receipt for filing court fees..."

disclaimer:
dogie is suing Spondoolies-Tech, so I can't engage him. I am posting the evidence of dogie's edit and wonder what dogie is trying to hide.

Guy

I removed it so simpletons like RoadStress don't get confused again, and its pretty disingenuous for you to claim that there is some conspiracy going on when I literally sued your company with the court fees that receipt contains. You even know first hand of the security of costs because you tried to use that post to get the judge to impose them.

But games aside and lets be serious for a second, Guy. If you'd spent less time crying on forums and more time actually running your business, you might not have run it into the ground. Or you know, not continued to run it for years past when you should have shut up shop. Doesn't matter what happens to your creditors (or BTCS) just as long as you can milk out a salary, right?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:56:52 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 04:25:33 AM by Spondoolies-Tech

Hey dogie with your lying past you don't expect us to simply believe you. Post the invoice with your lawyer fees too because otherwise your words are worth nothing!

3. As I said many months ago, nearly everything in this case is open to the public. You are more than welcome to pull the actions of my lawyer using the case code "191050116" as I previously provided.
5. While you're saying dumb stuff, would you like to make clear what remuneration you have received to date from Spondoolies?
Adam Allcock (a.k.a. dogie) posted an invoice + receipt from his lawyer and claimed that it "Receipt for filing court fees and security of funds [like a deposit in the case of loss to help pay the defendant's fees]"

Dogie removed the original image of the invoice + receipt and changed his previous post to remove this description. Now it's only "Receipt for filing court fees..."

disclaimer:
Adam is suing Spondoolies-Tech, so I can't engage him. I am posting the evidence of Adam's edit and wonder what Adam is trying to hide.

One possible explanation:
The invoice + receipt Dogie posted did indeed include his lawyer fees.
The problem here is that the entire payment to the lawyer was titled 'expenses' and therefore he did not pay VAT (as he should have).
Dogie can easily prove that this explanation is wrong by posting another invoice + receipt to his lawyer which is properly titled 'lawyer fees' and include VAT payment as required by the law.
Instead of doing that, he chose to attack Roadstress and me (I removed the 2nd post in which he attacks me).  

Guy

Dogie's original post:

Dogie's rewritten post (rewritten few hours ago, after Roadstress post):

The invoice + receipt from Dogie's lawyer, which Dogie removed after RoadStress post:

Dogie's claim about paying his lawyer's fee in advance:

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:59:40 AM

Oh goody,a dog fight!!!!  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:10:58 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 05:00:35 AM by Spondoolies-Tech

Oh goody,a dog fight!!!!  Cheesy
Unfortunately, since he is suing Spondoolies, I can't engage directly.
I can only show evidence and raise questions.

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:20:33 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 12:12:26 AM by dogie

Oh so you now want to have the conversation now that you can't post missleading stuff than delete my replies? How cute.

Instead of doing that, he chose to attack Roadstress and me (I removed the 2nd post in which he attacks me). 
The post you deleted is the post I've quoted in the OP, in its entirety. Again you've been caught lying and so you deleted my reply claiming it was "attacking you", but you didn't think I'd open an unmoderated thread.

Dogie is suing Spondoolies-Tech, so I can't engage him.
Not sure you know what "can't" means.

If you can find a lawyer handling an entire case for $8,600 then let me know. That receipt is for money on account, not for lawyer fees.

The problem here is that the entire payment to the lawyer was titled 'expenses' and therefore he did not pay VAT (as he should have).
If you're accusing my lawyer of VAT fraud, you're going to have a bad time.

Dogie can easily prove that this explanation is wrong by posting another invoice + receipt to his lawyer which is properly titled 'lawyer fees' and include VAT payment as required by the law.
Request it via the lawyer of that company you run... oh wait. If you're really that desperate to see an irrelevant piece of paper (Pekatete 2.0) then you could even call my lawyer and ask.

And while you've finally decided to ungag yourself, why don't you answer the 30 unanswered questions in your own thread? PS, if anyone should be posting receipts, it should be you posting your pay stubs along with an explanation of why staff and creditors were going unpaid.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:34:44 AM

Thanks for making this thread.

Here's the evidence RoadStress and his accomplices at ScamDoolies tried to erase from the public record:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

RoadStress wasn't just ScamDoolies attack dog.  He also acted as a liability buffer for the group buy of machines that failed to perform as marketing specs advertised.

If Cypherdoc's Bitcoin can be claimed in bankruptcy court as an improper asset transfer, then RoadStress' shill renumeration (especially if paid in BTC) may also be up for clawback by creditors.

I suggest you find out who he is and how much he was paid to help promote/defend this exit scam.

Please don't compare me to the cypherdoc scammer! He endorsed HashFash with no chip developing technical skills and with no tech start-up business skills!

What "business skills" led you to believe it would be a good idea to endorse and act as attack dog for a company that lost millions of customers+investors' $$$?

And exactly what "technical skills" led you to organize group buys pre-orders for ScamDoolies miners that failed to meed advertised specs and/or never ever existed?

Are you ready to recognize the fact an ASIC start-up may go bankrupt due to adverse business conditions, despite their best efforts?   Wink

You could even do the classy thing, and admit it is illogical (and rude) to assume bad faith motivations, when the people involved did the best anyone could have, given dramatic subsequent BTC price/difficulty volatility.

(As for Cypherdoc, he never misrepresented his level of expertise, and at the time we prospective customers considered his real-world DYODD proxy efforts a service to the community.)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:07:35 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 05:27:38 AM by Spondoolies-Tech

Adam Allcock (a.k.a. dogie) posted an invoice + receipt from his lawyer and claimed that it "Receipt for filing court fees and security of funds [like a deposit in the case of loss to help pay the defendant's fees]"

Dogie removed the original image of the invoice + receipt and changed his previous post to remove this description. Now it's only "Receipt for filing court fees..."

disclaimer:
Adam is suing Spondoolies-Tech, so I can't engage him. I am posting the evidence of Adam's edit and wonder what Adam is trying to hide.

Edit:
Adam continue with the smoke screen tactics in the following post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1471914.msg14843373#msg14843373

Other possible explanation is that Adam's lawyer is working on success fee (percentage of the funds he will be able to win in this lawsuit). It is common practice in many such lawsuits.
In that case, the $8,600 invoice + receipt was indeed for "Receipt for filing court fees and security of funds [like a deposit in the case of loss to help pay the defendant's fees]" as Adam originally claimed.
If this is indeed the case, it explains why Dogie refuse to produce another receipt + invoice, simply because there isn't such an invoice + receipt, just a success fee agreement between Adam and his lawyer.
However, this explanation clearly contradict Adam claim about paying his lawyer's fee in advance.

So, there are three possible scenarios:

(1) Adam's posted invoice + receipt includes his lawyer's fees. If this is true, VAT wasn't paid as it should have been.
(2) There is an agreement between Adam and his lawyer and the lawyer is working on success fee. In this case, Adam lied when he claimed that his lawyer was paid in advance.
(3) Adam is right and there is another receipt + invoice and payment from Adam to his lawyer covering his lawyer fees in advance.

In order to prove that (3) is the right scenario as he claims, Adam needs to post such receipt + invoice. So far Adam refused to post such a receipt + invoice.

Note:
It's highly irregular (read: never heard of) to post security of funds deposit to one's lawyer as Adam claimed.
This is why we asked the court to force Adam to deposit the security of funds directly to the court. The funds were indeed deposited before a liquidator was appointed and now the case is frozen.
Adam's lawyer tried to prevent the security of funds deposit with all sort of arguments initially, but eventually agreed to make the deposit (30,000 ILS which is about $7,925).
In any case Dogie's reply to Tupsu question "How much do you already have paid your lawyer ?" which was "Not yet, no. Lawyer is paid for up front so no changes." isn't true. He or his lawyer had to deposit $7,925 to the court.

Guy

Dogie's original post:

The invoice + receipt from Dogie's lawyer, which Dogie removed after RoadStress post:

Dogie's smoke screen reply to my original post (before the Edit: addition) after his reply to RoadStress post:

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:26:22 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 12:14:03 AM by dogie

Because Guy can't delete my posts in this thread, he instead keeps posting the same giant post again and again.

In order to prove that (3) is the right scenario as he claims, dogie needs to post such receipt + invoice. So far dogie refused to post such a receipt + invoice.
I don't need to do anything of the sort. You still haven't explained why you want to see that I've paid solicitor's fees, it literally makes no sense other than you've gone off the deep end. Why don't you post your invoice for all four of your solicitors?

Note: It's highly irregular (read: never heard of) to post security of funds deposit to one's lawyer as dogie claimed.
This just in, CEO of a company has never heard of paying creditors! What a weird concept.

This is why we asked the court to force dogie to deposit the security of funds directly to the court.
You asked the court to do many things and newsflash you're still on the hook.

Dogie's lawyer tried to prevent the security of funds deposit with all sort of arguments initially
That's how it works? You were trying to request security of funds for a case you were never, ever, EVER going to win. Ever. Where are your security of funds?

The funds were indeed deposited before a liquidator was appointed and now the case is frozen.
You say that like you're proud that managed to ruin your company so much that even your ex-employees had to sue you. You screwed your employees, your investors, your creditors, BTCS and BTCS's shareholders but you show no remorse at all.

PS, if anyone should be posting receipts, it should be you posting your pay stubs along with an explanation of why staff and creditors were going unpaid.

Ultrafinery

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:30:20 AM

Thanks for making this thread.

Gentlemen, look at yourselves! stop! This is Bitcoin. This is to be expected.

Allow me to pose a rhetorical question: War (Good God y'all!) What is it good for?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:44:25 PM

I'm very disappointed , this is a very 'strange' situation and a good lawyer is really necessary.

@dogie, so they owe you this amount of money http://archive.is/Zwfqp , right ?
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7877

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:57:14 PM

I'm very disappointed , this is a very 'strange' situation and a good lawyer is really necessary.

400 x 134 = 53600 usd in commissions .

Oh well.

While I have had a few people do me wrong in this game I think it is still under 1k.

53.6k is a lot of coin.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:00:39 PM

I do hope you get your settlement before all that's left is dust, Dogie.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:36:18 PM

400 x 134 = 53600 usd in commissions .

Oh well.

While I have had a few people do me wrong in this game I think it is still under 1k.

53.6k is a lot of coin.

in all fairness, i think spondoolies failed to think the campaign through properly. 5-10% commission for directing people to the site is just crazy - even bulk purchasers barely got a 10% discount. It should ave been more like 1% (which would still be >$10,500 for dogie)

its unlikely you will get more than $20,000 from them if things go well. They could argue that it was a "gratuitous promise", and perhaps that it was not properly revised as the sales price dropped towards the manufacturing cost. Its a shitty argument, but its likely a card in thier deck should this go to court

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:43:32 PM

That's the bare minimum that they admit to in papers.

So SPTech had no farm??
[From the other thread but I can't post there] SPTech said they had no farm, but had a farm.

I do hope you get your settlement before all that's left is dust, Dogie.
Thanks, I will get it one way or another.

I'm very disappointed , this is a very 'strange' situation and a good lawyer is really necessary. @dogie, so they owe you this amount of money http://archive.is/Zwfqp , right ?
Good lawyers are working fine for me so far, hence Guy's flip-out. That is an approximation of the lower bound of money they've agreed to owing, but I am still owed significantly more. Full claim text is here, its not that long of a read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg13695311#msg13695311

in all fairness, i think spondoolies failed to think the campaign through properly. 5-10% commission for directing people to the site is just crazy - even bulk purchasers barely got a 10% discount. It should ave been more like 1% (which would still be >$10,500 for dogie)
It was tiered commission, 5% up to 100k per quarter, 10% up to 500k per quarter and 15% over. My sales accounted very roughly for 3% of their revenue based on the little information we have of their sales.

They could argue that it was a "gratuitous promise", and perhaps that it was not properly revised as the sales price dropped towards the manufacturing cost. Its a shitty argument, but its likely a card in thier deck should this go to court
This went to court 4 months ago, and precourt jousting has been happening since last September. They can not argue that and failure to drop the price is on them.

klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:55:42 PM

It was tiered commission, 5% up to 100k per quarter, 10% up to 500k per quarter and 15% over. My sales accounted very roughly for 3% of their revenue based on the little information we have of their sales.

They could argue that it was a "gratuitous promise", and perhaps that it was not properly revised as the sales price dropped towards the manufacturing cost. Its a shitty argument, but its likely a card in thier deck should this go to court
This went to court 4 months ago, and precourt jousting has been happening since last September. They can not argue that and failure to drop the price is on them.

yeah they screwed up bad then. I mean, Im sure that they would have still gotten those sales without your referral links. Your fantastic reviews obviously helped generate interest, but i think a lot of people simply used your links for easy access to the spondoolies site (which is how a referral link should work)  Spondoolies did not need a referral program IMO, and doing at >5% is sheer insanity.

it looks like they willfully ran themselves into bankruptcy, either through expensive hardware design choices or by simply getting the staff rich - you probably wont have much more luck than all the guys trying to sue paycoin or a dozen other mining startups.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 10:06:37 PM

Think a lot of people simply used your links for easy access to the spondoolies site

The conversion window was very short so it had to be almost a direct conversion every time. Loads of sales were denied because they'd time out and I think even more that were overwritten by other affiliates.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:03:26 AM

From the above discussion, it seems like ScamDoolies may have abused their discretion in paying out marketing affiliates in order to  (illegally) give RoadStress undue preference in getting paid before Dogie, etc.

No wonder the OP deletes posts like these:

Hey look, RoadStress is still playing white knight for ScamDoolies, a company that accepted $$$$ from a merger partner despite knowing they were (going?) bankrupt.

Speaking of words which are "worth nothing" RoadStress helped push this blue sky pipe dream on BTCC investors:

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is....

Does Gadi post here under the name RoadStress?

NOTE TO MODS: PLEASE STOP THE OP FROM DELETING ANY MORE EVIDENCE OF HIS SCAMMING as it is an abuse of the self-moderation system's intended function.[/size]

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:39:53 AM

I have no idea why they deleted my posts discussing the reasons why "carrier grade" miners were a bad idea (or at best a risky bet on high BTC prices and continued rapid price appreciation that didn't pay off). It certainly doesn't improve my opinion of them though.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:41:20 AM

I have no idea why they deleted my posts discussing the reasons why "carrier grade" miners were a bad idea (or at best a risky bet on high BTC prices and continued rapid price appreciation that didn't pay off). It certainly doesn't improve my opinion of them though.

It was deleted in mistake, go ahead and post again.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:41:50 AM

I have a better suggestion that should help prevent any future mistakes: Let's just all stay here and carry on the discussion on the unmoderated thread.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 05:01:03 AM

I have a better suggestion that should help prevent any future mistakes: Let's just all stay here and carry on the discussion on the unmoderated thread.

"Oops, we accidentally all the critical posts while leaving RoadStress' butt-kissing scam apologist shilling!  Sorry, won't happen again.  Trust us."  -SP Tech, pretty much

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:00:43 AM

Go ahead & lock your thread,not like you are going to announce anything anyhow on your SP50 miners,or any new miners,your company is defunct.

So pay dogie what you owe him & go away & let the big boys play  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 06:00:47 AM

Agreed. This is what I recommended in March 2014 about the use of self moderated threads.

Quote from: Spondoolies intern
*This was in response to some racist posts* Btw, the thread is self moderated, do you think we should remove them - or it will make more damage and we just should ignore them?"

Quote from: dogie
Typically I'm not a fan of self moderated threads as it can mask what is really the feelings of the experienced members. That's only really a factor on preorders where scams are rife and the newer buyers may not be as alert. In your case this will become important if/when you have any unit issues or delays, its important that you don't try and silence negative opinions.

For this racist stuff, ignore it for now as its very low volume. No one is commenting on it nor is papamoi returning to this particular thread. If it continues then you remove it yourself but leave a post when you do saying "x posts by y person were removed because we believe they were OT to bitcoin mining and were potentially racist". Then you can't be accused of anything.

But for now, ignore it.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:27:40 PM

Agreed. This is what I recommended in March 2014 about the use of self moderated threads.

I recommend you to stop editing your posts because this way people will have a hard time believing you.

Let me refresh your memory with what was changed by you:
Original post:
1. Receipt for filing court fees and security of funds [like a deposit in the case of loss to help pay the defendant's fees]
Changed post:
1. Receipt for filing court fees...

Maybe I should ask you more questions so you can edit your posts again...

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:16:13 PM

Maybe I should ask you more questions so you can edit your posts again...
You're the one with pending questions:

I removed it so simpletons like RoadStress don't get confused again

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:46:47 PM

I removed it so simpletons like RoadStress don't get confused again

If by removing it you mean corrected a spotted lie then I fully agree!

Play a game? Show me your laywer receipt and I'll show you mine?!

Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:48:20 AM

FFS please no more cat fights

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 07:34:06 AM

You don't even understand why the ex-CEO of the company puppetting you wanted it nor how stupid it was, and yet you keep walking deeper into the fire. Spondoolies no longer exists; they lost and its done. At least now you can be free!

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 10:52:12 AM

Important Update

As you may be aware, a liquidator was appointed to protect creditors of SpondooliesTech. She is currently selling off all equipment, miners, IP/designs and assets and everything will be gone within a week or two. If you are interested in bidding, please see the three documents attached (in english) which you will need to get access to the items.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:25:12 PM

Important Update

How much for the joy of seeing the chip knocked off RoadStress' shoulder and the scammer shoe put on his foot?

Oh wait, that's priceless.   Cool

The best things in life are free; for everything else there's Visa Bitcoin.    Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:15:21 PM

You don't even understand why the ex-CEO of the company puppetting you wanted it nor how stupid it was, and yet you keep walking deeper into the fire. Spondoolies no longer exists; they lost and its done. At least now you can be free!

You don't understand that you made a statement which proves to be wrong for as long as you will not publish your lawyer invoice and which you edited in order to hide your lie. As long as you refuse to show a real proof you are a LIAR!

How much for the joy of seeing the chip knocked off RoadStress' shoulder and the scammer shoe put on his foot?

The best things in life are free; for everything else there's Visa Bitcoin.    Smiley

Try harder!

alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:46:56 PM

Important Update

While I am not going to bid on anything, are the restrictions just on the IP they are selling? I'd be surprised if you had to keep confident the sale of actual existing hardware.

This sounds like we might never know if there was an SP50 sold off or it's actual details. Sad
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:06:08 AM

Try harder!

That's the best part about all this; I don't need to "try" at all, because you (and your hubris) did all the work for me.   Cheesy

Now you get to know how it feels, without benefit of factual context (much less due process), to be judged a scammer for nothing more than supporting an honest/innovative ASIC company doomed by market conditions.

Enjoy your newfound, yet permanent, status as a disgraced shill for an exit scamming bankrupt parade of FAIL.   Kiss

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:25:13 AM

Why do we need to see an invoice from anyones solicitor? This is private information.

As for spondoolies; The arrogance and superior attitude of people like Guy and roadstress is what destroyed that company. How do you feel now about deleting posts and mocking people that questioned you? Things would be different for you today had you made intelligent decisions guy et al.

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:38:08 AM

Why do we need to see an invoice from anyones solicitor? This is private information.
Not just that but its such a weird thing to ask! Guy isn't even a director any more due to the receivership...

As for spondoolies; The arrogance and superior attitude of people like Guy and roadstress is what destroyed that company. How do you feel now about deleting posts and mocking people that questioned you? Things would be different for you today had you made intelligent decisions guy et al.
It really is remarkable that the attitude shown by not paying debts since 2014, in discussions, negotiations, preaction talks and in court seems to mimic that of BFL. Its everyone elses fault, they did nothing wrong and the paid shills will defend not just to the death but past the death. With no remorse at all, they dust their hands and walk away from the calamity they created.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:49:10 AM

Important Update

While I am not going to bid on anything, are the restrictions just on the IP they are selling? I'd be surprised if you had to keep confident the sale of actual existing hardware.

This sounds like we might never know if there was an SP50 sold off or it's actual details. Sad

I didn't go through in detail but its likely to stop people openly spreading the list of stuff for sale as it may hurt the sale which hurts the creditors.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:23:24 AM

Not just that but its such a weird thing to ask! Guy isn't even a director any more due to the receivership...

It really is remarkable that the attitude shown by not paying debts since 2014, in discussions, negotiations, preaction talks and in court seems to mimic that of BFL. Its everyone elses fault, they did nothing wrong and the paid shills will defend not just to the death but past the death. With no remorse at all, they dust their hands and walk away from the calamity they created.

what's remarkable to me doog is that you care about this. they are in liquidation and you KNOW they are broke and yet you want your commission?
talk about kicking them when down, i thought you had more honor than that...
tho i suppose cash is king and idk your current financial position so maybe you have a vested interest in recouping old debt right now...

just my 2 cents, personally as a noob i saw you as a "role model" here, and penny pinching a bankrupt company is not becoming of u

then again who gives a fuk about my opinion, your gonna get yours one way or the other, right?

~BSMC~

(told u i would be back)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:57:04 AM

what's remarkable to me doog is that you care about this. they are in liquidation and you KNOW they are broke and yet you want your commission?
I filed against Spondoolies far before they were put into liquidation Huh. The debts were owed since June 2014 and they've refused to pay through 10's of millions of $ of sales of SP30s, SP31, SP35s and SP20s. My interpretation of the court's rhetoric is that they were forced into liquidation because the court decided that allowing the directors to continue what they were doing would have irreparably damaged unpaid employees and creditors (including me) even further than they already did.

I don't understand your "boohoo large corporation who didn't pay their debts while paying themselves a salary walked away with no consequences poor them" attitude.

~BSMC~  (told u i would be back)
I don't know who that is.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:13:42 AM

I filed against Spondoolies far before they were put into liquidation Huh. The debts were owed since June 2014 and they've refused to pay through 10's of millions of $ of sales of SP30s, SP31, SP35s and SP20s. My interpretation of the court's rhetoric is that they were forced into liquidation because the court decided that allowing the directors to continue what they were doing would have irreparably damaged unpaid employees and creditors (including me) even further than they already did.

I don't understand your "boohoo large corporation who didn't pay their debts while paying themselves a salary walked away with no consequences poor them" attitude.

~BSMC~  (told u i would be back)
I don't know who that is.

ok well i admit i did not know you filled before they were "bankrupt" so i guess i will take back my "dishonorable discharge" on you on that one ;p
i suppose money owed is money owed, regardless of their current financial state.
consider my argument void, but atleast you actually replied to my view, unlike most "heroes" and companies here

p.s -- dont be scared, you knew you would regret BSMC, but you still chose to be involved Grin
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:03:08 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 03:35:29 PM by dogie

Latest BTCS filing:
Note 6 – Investment at Cost, Spondoolies
The Company had total investment of $2,250,000 to Spondoolies Tech Ltd. (“Spondoolies”) as of December 31, 2015. The Company assessed impairment for the Spondoolies investment and determined that this investment is not recoverable and as such fully impaired it due to the temporary liquidator appointed by the Court on May 4, 2016 (see FN 10). During the three months ended March 31, 2016, the Company recorded impairment loss of $2,250,000.

While the courts sorts out his mess and BTCS posts a write down of $2.25M, the revered ex-CEO, Guy Corem, sits at home posting silly dog pictures...

sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:31:56 PM

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dignity

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:26:04 PM

RoadStress' demand to see dogie's private legal invoice is a distraction from the real issue, which is who is RoadStress and how much was he paid to shill for ScamDoolies' exit scam (and whether he should be subjected to Cypherdoc-type asset clawback).

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:36:42 PM

With every lie  dogie going ever more ugly.
Like Pinocchio nose grows every lie, her  just  get ugly with  every lie.

What lies are you referring to, or are you just here for the pictures and shillfest?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:47:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691.msg10618063#msg10618063

Where did I call you a thief?

You said that we took 3-4 months preorders on our 1st gen which is another lie.

You preordered 'batches' of SP10 significantly into the future, while not far from release of SP10 were already preordering SP30s and SP10 + SP30 kits.

Every time I need to interact with you I get strong feeling of nausea.
I'm trying to disengage but you keep dragging me into your swamp.

... Being called a liar and a thief by a CEO ...

I repeat -
Where did I call you a thief ?

... what happened in the first generation and its something I discussed with them at the time. Even when they were selling 'in hand' hardware via batches [fine], some batches were being sold 3-4 months in advance ...
Most of our 1st gen customers received their miners within a 30 days period of ordering them.
Some received it after 30-60 days.
Our entire 1st gen selling period was under 3 months.

I've spotted many more lies written in the last few pages, I gave an example of two.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liar

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:49:38 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1471914.msg14843803#msg14843803

disclaimer:

Edit:

Other possible explanation is that Adam's lawyer is working on success fee (percentage of the funds he will be able to win in this lawsuit). It is common practice in many such lawsuits.
In that case, the $8,600 invoice + receipt was indeed for "Receipt for filing court fees and security of funds [like a deposit in the case of loss to help pay the defendant's fees]" as Adam originally claimed.
If this is indeed the case, it explains why Dogie refuse to produce another receipt + invoice, simply because there isn't such an invoice + receipt, just a success fee agreement between Adam and his lawyer.
However, this explanation clearly contradict Adam claim about paying his lawyer's fee in advance.

(1) Adam's posted invoice + receipt includes his lawyer's fees. If this is true, VAT wasn't paid as it should have been.
(2) There is an agreement between Adam and his lawyer and the lawyer is working on success fee. In this case, Adam lied when he claimed that his lawyer was paid in advance.
(3) Adam is right and there is another receipt + invoice and payment from Adam to his lawyer covering his lawyer fees in advance.

In order to prove that (3) is the right scenario as he claims, Adam needs to post such receipt + invoice. So far Adam refused to post such a receipt + invoice.

Note:
It's highly irregular (read: never heard of) to post security of funds deposit to one's lawyer as Adam claimed.
This is why we asked the court to force Adam to deposit the security of funds directly to the court. The funds were indeed deposited before a liquidator was appointed and now the case is frozen.
Adam's lawyer tried to prevent the security of funds deposit with all sort of arguments initially, but eventually agreed to make the deposit (30,000 ILS which is about $7,925).
In any case Dogie's reply to Tupsu question "How much do you already have paid your lawyer ?" which was "Not yet, no. Lawyer is paid for up front so no changes." isn't true. He or his lawyer had to deposit $7,925 to the court.

Guy

Dogie's original post:

Dogie's smoke screen reply to my original post (before the Edit: addition) after his reply to RoadStress post:

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:07:05 PM

What lies are you referring to, or are you just here for the pictures and shillfest?

I asked him,
How much do you already have paid your  lawyer ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg14791213#msg14791213

dogie  answered me

Not yet, no. Lawyer is paid for up front so no changes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg14791213#msg14791213

But this is lie.

Explanations can be found here:

disclaimer:

Edit:

Note:

Guy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.14160

fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:00:17 AM

So far Guy is winning this thread by a mile.

*pops some more popcorn*

Please continue....

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:28:37 AM

you cant be bothered to use images that are not copyrighted? Your company ran off with $2.25M and your best logic is putting up images that are covered in watermarks and labelled "for preview purposes"?

using those images in te forum is theft from the copyright holder. good job making spondoolies look like (even more of) the bad guy here

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:51:45 AM

disclaimer:
I am not claiming to be an attorney, and more importantly I am not representing you, however I don't think the kind of lawsuit that dogie has filed is a restraining order. I am also fairly certain that talking to dogie directly and making the kind of posts that you are making here (and elsewhere) would likely have roughly the same potential legal implications. 
scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:38:49 AM

BTCS got scammed on a pre-order.

BTCS didn't get the memo on pre-orders.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:04:33 PM

Did he make it rain for you with some of that $2.5M of BTCS' funding they burnt through ? 💯
It was $2.25M of direct cash, then admin and legal fees for a year long international merger for an SEC regulated company probably got them into $3.xxM

So, you are worried about BTCS rich investors?
BTCS is a publicly listed stock on OTC, meaning many of the shareholders are average people with mortgages and families to feed. Spondoolies was the one with 'rich' investors comprising of single wealthy individuals and VCs.

IanQuinn

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:39:02 PM

BTCS loses money every quarter, yet the administration seems fit to pay themselves 4.7 times their income.

Here is the latest filing: Yahoo Finance
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6834

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:51:25 PM

Lol WTF is going on in this thread, ladies?  Is it that time of month or what. 

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:18:14 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071634/

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:44:12 PM

WTF is going on in this thread?

RoadStress' pre-order ASIC scam imploded, but not before swindling millions of $$$$ through a fraudulent merger.

When called out for this behavior, the response was to delete critics' posts.

When we moved to an unmoderated thread, the response was to crapflood it with very long xposts and NSFW pics of dog bollocks.

RoadStress is, as usual, keeping it classy.   Roll Eyes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:36:09 PM

The debts were owed since June 2014 and they've refused to pay through 10's of millions of $ of sales of SP30s, SP31, SP35s and SP20s

Is this a statement that you will also edit in the future?

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:34:37 PM

Has someone bought your account or something, you've gone miles deep into crazy territory...

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

I'm simply trolling you, Guy (Does secret Ashkenazi handshake). If you honestly believe I'm a racist, then you suck at this game.

Now, as to your latent sociopathy and penchant for self-destruction, well, that's another story...

BobLawblaw simply trolling

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:27:12 PM

We need to see the invoice to see if dogie was lying or not when he stated that the lawyer was paid "up front"! Apparently he can't back up his statement. Maybe there are other statements that he usually pulls out of his ass, but we don't know. We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

Are you really reading all the posts here? We have 2 lies until now:
1) The posted receipt from dogie was first for "court fee and security of funds" which was later edited to "court fee...";
2) dogie stated that the lawyer was paid "up front", but refuses to prove it. While dogie could clear up this issue very fast he refuses to do so. Just like Craig Wright refuses to really sign a message with the genesis block's address while stating that he is really Satoshi...

BTCS is a publicly listed stock on OTC, meaning many of the shareholders are average people with mortgages and families to feed. Spondoolies was the one with 'rich' investors comprising of single wealthy individuals and VCs.

Going that route, huh? Ok! Let us know when will you be paying your full taxes so you can come here to mourn for the poor shareholders!

The debts were owed since June 2014 and they've refused to pay through 10's of millions of $ of sales of SP30s, SP31, SP35s and SP20s

Is this a statement that you will also edit in the future?
Has someone bought your account or something, you've gone miles deep into crazy territory...

Here is the correct quote since you are too shy to quote what I post!

Yes or no! It's a simple answer! Will you edit the first quoted post of yours in the future?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 01:46:00 AM

[ScamDoolies apologetics]

tl;dr

"ScamDoolies Nebber Hert Nuffen!"

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:37:21 AM

We need to see the invoice to see if dogie was lying or not when he stated that the lawyer was paid "up front"! Apparently he can't back up his statement. Maybe there are other statements that he usually pulls out of his ass, but we don't know. We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

1) The posted receipt from dogie was first for "court fee and security of funds" which was later edited to "court fee...";
2) dogie stated that the lawyer was paid "up front", but refuses to prove it. While dogie could clear up this issue very fast he refuses to do so. Just like Craig Wright refuses to really sign a message with the genesis block's address while stating that he is really Satoshi...

I used to respect you on here, but this is just going deep south crazytown.

Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not). The fact he removed 3 words from a post is you grasping at straws to somehow discredit him when theres a huge amount of proof that spondoolies owes him and others money for referrals/commissions. (again, spondoolies-tech must have been drunk when they throught 5,10,15% commission tiers were a smart idea, because that probably was the entire profit margin (or more) on producing the SP3x/SP20 product line)

I mean, who the fuck cares if dogie pays his lawyer up front? What do you have to gain by him proving it, and what does he have to gain by proving it? If anyting, it just provides spondoolies more ammunition to fight his claim in court, and witholding sensitive information is a smart move.

We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

Are you kidding? hes not trying to sell you something, he has no need to prove shit to you. Unlike SP-Tech, who maintained for months that an SP50 was in the works, and used that lie to bolster the BTCS share price by nearly 30% before they sold off and declared bankruptcy (royally screwing over BTCS and shareholders in the process).

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:46:30 AM

Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not). The fact he removed 3 words from a post is you grasping at straws to somehow discredit him when theres a huge amount of proof that spondoolies owes him and others money for referrals/commissions. (again, spondoolies-tech must have been drunk when they throught 5,10,15% commission tiers were a smart idea, because that probably was the entire profit margin (or more) on producing the SP3x/SP20 product line)

I mean, who the fuck cares if dogie pays his lawyer up front? What do you have to gain by him proving it, and what does he have to gain by proving it? If anyting, it just provides spondoolies more ammunition to fight his claim in court, and witholding sensitive information is a smart move.

We do know that he refuses to show any tangible proof so that makes it a lie in my eyes. By the same judgement he can say that he is being owned $1000 or $1M!

Are you kidding? hes not trying to sell you something, he has no need to prove shit to you. Unlike SP-Tech, who maintained for months that an SP50 was in the works, and used that lie to bolster the BTCS share price by nearly 30% before they sold off and declared bankruptcy (royally screwing over BTCS and shareholders in the process).

+1,not a fan of dogies...but you made MY point for me klondike_bar   Wink

grn

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:32:05 AM

Before you post ask yourself; Would this make Revital proud of me?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 06:46:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMhw5MFYU0s

grn

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:57:26 AM

or you don't care,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:16:22 AM

I used to respect you on here, but this is just going deep south crazytown. Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not).

I think he sold the RoadStress account to one of the many trolls on here. Tupsu was always outlandish but RoadStress was at least trustworthy at one point.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:19:41 AM

Adam is suing Spondoolies-Tech, so I can't engage him.

Not sure you know what "can't" means.

ROFLMFAO   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:41:42 AM

I dont have any skin in this train wreck, but watching an ex CEO of a company that mishandled $M's of other peoples money, take the time to post like a child, just because he can, has broken my pathetic-o-tron meter. On a certain level, this particular brand of entitlement, is quite disgusting to witness.
Seems Guy couldnt give a flying fudge cake, for his own reputation, but i wonder what the rest of the team thinks? Are they accomplices or victims? Just a thought.  

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:20:04 AM

Putting aside jokes, I am really worried about Adam.

He took the wrong choice at every turn in the dispute with Spondoolies.
I can't reveal the information now, but I will certainly do so after the matter will be resolved in court, one way or another (assuming non confidentiality agreement).
In my estimation, he is already in the negative between $15K to $20K and I hope he didn't take loans to pay his lawyer.

If the community wants to help Adam, Adam controls the following wallet address:
1AQbchmV2GVmeBJeRsDBoAcgS54GJi25Gp

I hope that at least he will be able to recover his lawyer fees.

Guy

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:28:32 AM

I dont have any skin in this train wreck, but watching an ex CEO of a company that mishandled $M's of other peoples money, take the time to post like a child, just because he can, has broken my pathetic-o-tron meter. On a certain level, this particular brand of entitlement, is quite disgusting to witness.
Seems Guy couldnt give a flying fudge cake, for his own reputation, but i wonder what the rest of the team thinks? Are they accomplices or victims? Just a thought. 

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team

That list is outdated and they've conveniently ignored it as not updating it increased their public perception.

• Stas was an intern who was around for the company's start and that was it - good guy.
  • Adam Back AFAIK did very little and it was more about getting his name on the list
  • Gadi left and was hired by Bitmain in January, he is now the "Israeli Branch Manager, VP International Sales & Marketing"
  • Zvi as you know left quite a long time ago to work for Microsoft and his own startup
  • The only missing faces I see is 1. Me and 2. the CFO they hired. Between Guy and the CFO they managed to make sure creditors were damaged far beyond what they should have.

LASERminer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:49:48 PM

If the community wants to help Adam, Adam controls the following wallet address:

I hope that at least he will be able to recover his lawyer fees.

Guy
I'm complete ignorant in this case and newbie in Bitcoin altogether.
Regardless of who is right who is bad, how wrong is to make such pity at someone, who is in conflict with you over monies, asking disappointed community to give money he claims from you?
Basically projecting someone as beggar and like he already lost case.
In the same time you try to distance yourself with "can't engage him" - you just did and I believe it's manipulating picture of the court case.
But what I know... my English isn't even good enough to name it properly.

EDIT: and for ignorant like me, someone else non-validated address is sign of scam attempt rather than helping hand.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:19:37 PM

EDIT: and for ignorant like me, someone else non-validated address is sign of scam attempt rather than helping hand.
It was an address I provided for them as a settlement option pre-action and for what its worth I do still control that address.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:58:59 PM

I used to respect you on here, but this is just going deep south crazytown. Dogie doesnt need to prove shit to you, or spondoolies. He just has to prove it in court (which bitcointalk clearly is not).

I think he sold the RoadStress account to one of the many trolls on here. Tupsu was always outlandish but RoadStress was at least trustworthy at one point.

dogie listening  of new conspiracy theories -    tell  RoadStress account is sold and it solves the problem.

Click to enlarge

You're still a big liar . Do you  remember your first lie to me ?
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:31:24 PM

Guy really is giving Jews a bad name. 100% scammer and a general cunt.

FOR RENT.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:18:16 AM

dogie listening  of new conspiracy theories -    tell  RoadStress account is sold and it solves the problem.
https://i.imgur.com/NIJ5F6i.jpg
You're still a big liar . Do you  remember your first lie to me ?

Jaan.

Tough guy.

Can you please explain to us why you are white-knighting for Guy Corem / Spondoolies so hard ?

How did he curry your favor ?

Jaan is estonian name. Unfortunately, not mine.

We will soon be Midsummer Day. In estonian- Jaanipäev.

This is just another dogie  spam, bullying, conspiracy posts and insults another  forum members  thread.

He opened it after that, if it became clear that after Spondoolies   bankruptcy he can not return anything which has already been paid.

Thus, this is another topic of dogie hate- dogie hate Spondoolies-Tech.
I've already been through, if dogie hate Tupsu and violated my feedback with red  lies Wink

To show dogie  right face and character I do not refuse anything.

Can anyone to explain why this topic is still in Hardware thread? 
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 12:34:45 PM

Can you please explain to us why you are white-knighting for Guy Corem / Spondoolies so hard ?
How did he curry your favor ?

Tupsu used to troll Spondoolies-Tech threads until he received a payment to not troll / shut him up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg12326647#msg12326647

klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

This is just another dogie  spam, bullying, conspiracy posts and insults another  forum members  thread.
He opened it after that, if it became clear that after Spondoolies   bankruptcy he can not return anything which has already been paid.

+1. This belongs in the feedback/trust/scam subforum(s) since its nothing to do with hardware at all at this point, particularly with the rediculous 3-way trolling

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 07:05:46 PM

+1. This belongs in the feedback/trust/scam subforum(s) since its nothing to do with hardware at all at this point, particularly with the rediculous 3-way trolling

Then neither does the other Spondoolies-Tech thread. This is the sister, non moderated version and they are tied together.

Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:16:25 PM

Since this is turning out to be another senseless shit-throwing thread with minimal reliance on logic, I'll leave it at this:  If you truly draw a parallel between Craig Wright having to prove he is someone that he claims to be publicly with physical evidence, and dogie "having" to show a receipt to prove he paid his lawyer up front (What relevance does THAT or the erasing of a personal receipt even have here?) then you are so deep into the rabbit hole you can't see light.  You sound so desperate to convict dogie of lying of something that you are failing to see any reason at all, and that is completely eroding your credibility here.  Seriously, take a step back and look at this from an impartial point of view before your reputation is completely reduced to nothing.  It's starting to sound like the VAT-scam thread on dogie, but last I heard he still wasn't arrested and nothing proven, even though the accusations were never withdrawn.

You don't have to like the guy to see the truth: He has credible grounds to go after SP-T for failure of payment, and any judging of those facts is going to happen in a court now, not on bitcointalk. The matter is black and white, and certainly has nothing to do with Guy's ethnicity or dogie's pompous attitude, or any of the other bullshit thrown in between.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:54:11 PM

The main point about this is that dogie lied and that nobody seems to care that much. He doesn't need to prove anything to me or to the forum and he should resolve his SP-Tech issues using the legal way, not whining and throwing bullshit in all directions, but the thing is that he insisted in trying to prove something which turned to be a lie! If he did it in the past or if he will do it again we don't know, but he should be treated accordingly. For example I am sure that none of the HF customers will believe anything that cypherdoc says now about ASIC chips and about technology start-ups! Why should we still believe what dogie has to say from now on once he was caught lying? Especially about something that could be solved by a legal third party in his favor or against him. Is it safe to assume that even if he wins anything maybe some details will not fully correspond with what dogie related? What if he exaggerated some stuff about this issue? I think I should start lying about any company since it seems that if you have any kind of respect here people will not question whatever you are stating!
It should be noted that I don't have any details, as some of you may thing, I am just extrapolating something about a shady character.

[/quote]

Do you know for a fact that another chip wasn't in the works?

Least trustworthy for asking some questions? Ok. I can live with that. The same way you are living with your lies and with your bullshit!

And this account is not for sale! Unless Satoshi wants to dump his 1MBTC stash for it  Grin

Tupsu used to troll Spondoolies-Tech threads until he received a payment to not troll / shut him up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg12326647#msg12326647

Indeed! A whole 0.12 BTC to shut him up ROFL! Really??!! It's amazing that forum readers are accepting your retard arguments. Well done! You managed to hypnotize everyone!

Tupsu gets it Smiley

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

Dogie's job is over & done with,there will be no more ASIC manufacturers bringing new miners to be reviewed.

Only Avalon & Bitmain MAY have next gen miners & you guys will buy em no matter what the price or quality & then bitch about how hard it is to ROI with em  Cheesy

Sooo,dogie will be looking for a new job,you guys should rejoice in that!!!!  Cool

mjosephs

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:48:28 AM

Wow there is an incredible amount of poo-flinging in this thread.

My inner chimpanzee is aroused.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:58:37 AM

The main point about this is that dogie lied and that nobody seems to care that much.
I don't think the (alleged) lie that dogie said is relevant to anything. What dogie paid to his attorney is between him and his lawyer. It is also not uncommon for attorneys to work on contingencies in that they do not get paid unless they win (and/or settle in their favor) the case and collect on the judgment.

I believe that the primary issue that dogie is owed a substantial amount of money from Spondoolies-Tech, as well as the fact that Spondoolies-Tech took substantial amounts of money under questionable circumstances.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 02:05:59 AM

The main point about this is that dogie lied and that nobody seems to care that much.
I don't think the (alleged) lie that dogie said is relevant to anything. What dogie paid to his attorney is between him and his lawyer. It is also not uncommon for attorneys to work on contingencies in that they do not get paid unless they win (and/or settle in their favor) the case and collect on the judgment.

I believe that the primary issue that dogie is owed a substantial amount of money from Spondoolies-Tech, as well as the fact that Spondoolies-Tech took substantial amounts of money under questionable circumstances.

Spondoolies may have preferentially/illegally paid RoadStress using money/coins owed to dogie and other creditors.

The bankruptcy court should be looking into when/why RoadStress was paid before/instead of dogie and other creditors, how much he was paid to shill and attack, and whether it's worth clawing back those (cash or BTC?) assets.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:10:54 AM

Change the thread's subject to Grammar School Updates.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:14:29 AM

Why not move this to Meta, Scam Accusations or shit even the Marketplace since it claims "Assets for Sale".

Nobody gives a shit about your lawsuit against SPT.  All this thread does is take away from the people wanting to look at Hardware threads.

Also, if you have an attorney I cannot believe that he thinks it's ok for you to behave like this, certainly it will be used against you in court.
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:16:16 AM

Then neither does the other Spondoolies-Tech thread. This is the sister, non moderated version and they are tied together.

no the spondoolies thread actually spans hundred of pages and thousands of posts about their hardware.

this thread is a 4-page shitstorm of accusations and trolling that you simply titled to lok like it is a sister thread. move it to scam accusations

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:40:55 AM

Can you explain to me why you keep avoiding my questions, JJ ?

Because you're stupid, trying personalize me.
My friend was staying temporarily in the United States.  (Florida) His initials are J.J.
I used his address for a several package. For example,  for two Titan. The latter will arrive tomorrow to Estonia with Jaan. But this does not mean that I would be Jaan J.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 08:42:44 AM

no the spondoolies thread actually spans hundred of pages and thousands of posts about their hardware.
This IS a hardware thread and it IS about a hardware manufacturer, whether people use it responsibly - including you continuing what you consider OT - is on the poster not the thread. This thread has to exist as a non-moderated version of the main thread because discussion about the company was being deleted. That's how this works, and its rather strange to now claim that discussion about a company isn't relavent to the company's thread as it was with BFL, Bitmain, Bitfury, Canaan Creative, Bitmain etc etc.

Nobody gives a shit about your lawsuit against SPT. 
And no one needs to, but its certainly relevant against a thread about SPT.

All this thread does is take away from the people wanting to look at Hardware threads.
Hardware is slow enough that threads are still on the front page after not having fresh posts for over a week. Take a look yourself.

since it claims "Assets for Sale".
You realise that this includes a portfolio of mining related patents. You know, the ones that help design and build hardware.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 08:43:08 AM

Do you know for a fact that another chip wasn't in the works?
"In the works" doesn't pay the investors any more than "dogie's 300000PH miner using only 5W its in the works coming 3017" is "in the works".

Indeed! A whole 0.12 BTC to shut him up ROFL! Really??!!
tldr: yes. You're free to read back through that thread, he trolled them for a long time until they felt forced to pay him. You might think that's sad but then ... well ... you just worked it out.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:44:55 AM

I never got any payment from Spondoolies Tech.  This is another dogie lie.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:54:12 AM

. This thread has to exist as a non-moderated version of the main thread because discussion about the company was being deleted. ..

This is not - not moderated thread.
Only six of my posts have been deleted here, thanks to your friend moderator.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

I never got any payment from Spondoolies Tech.  This is another dogie lie.

You see we're all just trying to make sense of your illogical actions, and it just happens to be the most likely scenario out of:
1. You take payment directly or indirectly, to troll people
2. You troll people in order to extort payments from people
3. You control more than one account
4. You're just naturally this crazy.

If not, what made you stop spamming stuff like this:

But its name is 23 x S7 not Spondoo- Lies Tech.

With SP you mean   SpondooLIES-TECH ?

Quote from: Tupsu link=topic=1217881.msg12772670#msg12772670
I do not think that Spondo-LIES-TECH   gives the answer, if you ask for SP50 . This is a small amount of many, not big budget.

As far as my hair color, it has been the same for 20 years. Grey.
And Con artists  I feel far away.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=295386 <--- **Its a link to Spondoolies-Tech's profile**

For me is SPONDOO - LIES TECH dead. R.I.P.

But since you announced here a long time ago , that Guy Is Your Friend , then your opinion is not particularly reliable.

Heck, you even voiced your support for me over Spondoolies-Tech over this exact issue!

What's laughable is all of the comments on them becoming KNC like with a one sided post from someone regularly bashed on the forms for having shit integrity. I am very interested in what Spondoolies has to say and am keeping an open mind given the circumstances..

If you  really are  open mind, then you can understand, that home miners is no longer needed from Spondoolies.

And in this fight, I'm in dogies  side.
Although I does not like him at all, he is currently right.

Oops, we can not sell miners anymore, is no excuse for not complying the given  promises.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:19:21 AM

We never paid "not to troll" or for anything similar.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:49:21 AM

You see we're all just trying to make sense of your illogical actions, and it just happens to be the most likely scenario out of:

I am just naturally this crazy fighting against you spammer dogie, you are abuser the trust rating system, not me.
You were the one who SPAM my Thrust Rate with red spamm and two times. I've never responded to this with red comment.

It's just a low intelligence, what do you show there.
You lose this battle with me, and you know it yourself sending me PS on: January 23, 2016, 10:29:44 PM .

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:40:35 PM

I am just naturally this crazy fighting against you spammer dogie, you are abuser the trust rating system, not me.
You were the one who SPAM my Thrust Rate with red spamm and two times. I've never responded to this with red comment.

It's just a low intelligence, what do you show there.
You lose this battle with me, and you know it yourself sending me PS on: January 23, 2016, 10:29:44 PM .

So the reason you're arguing here is because I'm the one posting, and you don't particularly care about what it is you're arguing about. You know what that is? Trolling. There is no "battle" with you and seriously no one cares about any sort of vendetta you have. Find another hobby, dude.

klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:02:18 PM

This IS a hardware thread and it IS about a hardware manufacturer, whether people use it responsibly - including you continuing what you consider OT - is on the poster not the thread. This thread has to exist as a non-moderated version of the main thread because discussion about the company was being deleted. That's how this works, and its rather strange to now claim that discussion about a company isn't relavent to the company's thread as it was with BFL, Bitmain, Bitfury, Canaan Creative, Bitmain etc etc.

well i dont consider it hardware. Its a downhill shit-valanche thats gaining momentum before someone moves it to the correct sub-forum.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:09:28 PM

well i dont consider it hardware. Its a downhill shit-valanche thats gaining momentum before someone moves it to the correct sub-forum.

+1

More dogie trash to wade through.  This shit doesn't belong here.  It's not a "sister thread".
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:31:55 PM

You clearly missed the removal of "security of funds", but I will stop insisting on it.

This IS a hardware thread and it IS about a hardware manufacturer

The hardware manufacturer that you are talking about doesn't exists anymore since it's in liquidation. Do you have a real valid reason for this thread to be here?

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 09:45:29 PM

+1

More dogie trash to wade through.  This shit doesn't belong here.  It's not a "sister thread".

+100

Abysmal thread.  Why don't the mods move it to where it belongs?  Or isn't there a "tantrums" sub-thread?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 09:50:39 PM

The hardware manufacturer that you are talking about doesn't exists anymore since it's in liquidation. Do you have a real valid reason for this thread to be here?

It does until some point in July / August and is just as active with consumers as the KNC thread is. This thread is linked to the main thread as its unmoderated counterpart, so wherever that thread is this one remains.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:58:32 PM

It does until some point in July / August and is just as active with consumers as the KNC thread is. This thread is linked to the main thread as its unmoderated counterpart, so wherever that thread is this one remains.

Before ScamDoolies: RoadStress loves making scam accusations everywhere, including in the hardware sub; it's his favorite thing in the world.

After ScamDoolies: RoadStress suddenly discovers the scam accusation sub and insists it be used to the exclusion of the hardware one.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:54:39 AM

Your last comment shows exactly how selfish you are, the simple fact remains that this is NOT a thread discussing hardware and the only reason it is in the hardware section is because you lack the courtesy to move it.

I think your point was made on the main Spondoolies thread for about the last 40 pages (just a guess) and I for one would appreciate it if this thread was somewhere else.

Of course it really doesn't matter what I think (or anyone else for that matter) unless you or the mods agree.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:07:32 PM

So the reason you're arguing here is because I'm the one posting, and you don't particularly care about what it is you're arguing about. You know what that is? Trolling. There is no "battle" with you and seriously no one cares about any sort of vendetta you have. Find another hobby, dude.

My recommendation is for everyone. Remove  dogie from your default Trust List and see the true  dogie trust rating. Then you will see the picture you like .  Yet last week, the number was -280 today -484
Thank you RoadStress  , you made the picture better.

Click to enlarge

how to remove  dogie from your default trustlist in order to see his real trust rating & so help warn others:

Go to your profile > click on trust > then Trust settings > then add this line to your table:

Code:
~dogie

Then click update. This will remove him from your default trust rating & reveal what others think of him. Clicking the ignore button helps alot too!  Cheesy Cheesy

Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:01:52 AM

Nobody gives a shit about your lawsuit against SPT. 
And no one needs to, but its certainly relevant against a thread about SPT.

All this thread does is take away from the people wanting to look at Hardware threads.
Hardware is slow enough that threads are still on the front page after not having fresh posts for over a week. Take a look yourself.

since it claims "Assets for Sale".
You realise that this includes a portfolio of mining related patents. You know, the ones that help design and build hardware.

In regards to your comment about "posts on the front page for over a week" - It doesn't matter- if I posted a picture of Guy's ass in a thread and Titled the thread "Spondoolies Is Taking it in the Ass Now" it doesn't make it a freakin Bitcoin Hardware topic, and neither is this thread.

In regards to the "Assets for Sale" comment, it doesn't matter if it is a 500Th miner with the best efficiency on earth patent -  it is still a "For Sale" and not available to discuss. 
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:06:33 AM

But- thank you for at least changing the Title
grn

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:31:23 PM

look on dogie face when he heard that the Spondoolies-Tech company is in liquidation and you understand why he did this topic.
The pain was just too big

Click to enlarge

I don't understand your comment, He can still persue damages from the personal assets of any or all of the company's former directors.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 09:39:51 PM

He can still persue damages from the personal assets of any or all of the company's former directors.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:58:46 PM

this thread is a 4-page shitstorm of accusations and trolling that you simply titled to lok like it is a sister thread. move it to scam accusations

Having an unmoderated thread when the original self-moderated thread has seen controversial moderation (such as moderating my on topic posts critical of the viability of their business strategy "by mistake") is very useful.

As far as whether the thread should exist at all now that the company is in liquidation, there is probably some precedent for that? What happened to threads about other miner manufacturers after they failed?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:44:09 PM

As far as whether the thread should exist at all now that the company is in liquidation, there is probably some precedent for that? What happened to threads about other miner manufacturers after they failed?

RoadStress can answer that question.

But if he doesn't want to, I understand.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:46:20 PM

Having an unmoderated thread when the original self-moderated thread has seen controversial moderation (such as moderating my on topic posts critical of the viability of their business strategy "by mistake") is very useful.

The BFL ones were moved out due to extreme spam posting by a handful of dedicated members. Some of the others that turned into soft scams went multiple places although others have stayed and were left to die.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:05:15 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 02:47:37 PM by Tupsu

look on dogie face when he heard that the Spondoolies-Tech company is in liquidation and you understand why he did this topic.
The pain was just too big

https://i.imgur.com/u5mi3qW.jpg

I don't understand your comment, He can still persue damages from the personal assets of any or all of the company's former directors.

He can not get anything from the bankruptcy estate. And he knows it perfectly well .
P.S. My post has been already deleted from dogie personal moderator.
grn

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:14:22 AM

He can not get anything from the bankruptcy estate. And he knows it perfectly well .

Further to Section 373 of the Israeli Companies Ordinance, if it becomes evident during liquidation that the company’s business was managed in a manner intended to deceive its own or other creditors, or for any fraudulent purpose, the court may, at the request of the Official Receiver, the liquidator, a creditor or a shareholder, order that any director who knowingly participated in the management of the business bear unlimited personal liability for all or part of the company’s debts, as instructed by the court. The court may also impose criminal sanctions on that director, and even disqualify him from serving as company director or being directly or indirectly involved in the management of a company without court permission.

For such purposes, the term ‘director’ also covers a person who has not served as a formal director, if in practice the directors acted on that person’s instructions or guidelines.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:10:40 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 05:40:44 PM by Tupsu

Further to Section 373 of the Israeli Companies Ordinance, if it becomes evident during liquidation that the company’s business was managed in a manner intended to deceive its own or other creditors, or for any fraudulent purpose, the court may, at the request of the Official Receiver, the liquidator, a creditor or a shareholder, order that any director who knowingly participated in the management of the business bear unlimited personal liability for all or part of the company’s debts, as instructed by the court. The court may also impose criminal sanctions on that director, and even disqualify him from serving as company director or being directly or indirectly involved in the management of a company without court permission.

For such purposes, the term ‘director’ also covers a person who has not served as a formal director, if in practice the directors acted on that person’s instructions or guidelines.

I am convinced that he will not get not a penny. He is not a shareholder or investor.
He is just an person from Internet ,  who claims that the company owes him money.
But the arrangement has promised to use the money only for new purchases of Spondoolies products new models.
He does not do so, but insisted the money.
Equally, you may require  money from Bitmain outdated coupons.

however, at the same time,  he began to damage the company's reputation with their posts

and in  "Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide "
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691

The company did not respond to blackmail and did not pay him anything.
dogie brought this  to  Israeli court.

It is short story from dogie "million dollar claim" .  They Spondoolies  "coupons for purchase new hardware" just expired and he was no longer a reliable person for company.

I would even dare to predict, that he can not return this money, what is paid by the court deposit.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 11:40:32 AM

He is not a shareholder or investor.

Not sure what has triggered your breakdown, but if you knew anything about bankruptcy law you'd know that shareholders are at the end of the queue and almost always get screwed when a company goes under.

grn

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:18:28 PM

.......incomprehensible rambling.........

Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:57:43 AM

Can we get a kickstarter project going to hire Tupsu a translator?

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:41:52 AM

It would have to be a preorder  Tongue  Cheesy

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 04:12:26 AM

Interesting press release out of BTCS:

ARLINGTON, VA--(Marketwired - May 25, 2016) - BTCS Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) ("BTCS" or the "Company"), a blockchain technology focused company which secures the blockchain through its transaction verification services business, increased its Ethereum-mining hosting business to approximately 150 kilowatts ("kw"), up from approximately 50kw announced in March 2016.

"We have gained valuable expertise since launching our Ethereum pilot program in March," stated Charles Allen, CEO of BTCS. "Ethereum has rocketed to nearly 20% of the market cap of Bitcoin in less than two years, led by rapid adoption and growing support from major players in tech and finance including Gemini and Coinbase (which just rebranded to GDAX). We believe our experience, in connection with additional capital, should allow us to further expand our Ethereum mining and hosting businesses, to diversify our exposure to bitcoin, and to use more of our available power capacity."

Ethereum is a digital currency and blockchain platform focused on smart contract applications. Like bitcoin-based blockchain technologies, the decentralized network of Ethereum enables transactions without downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. Year to date, the value of Ether, the digital token or fuel that powers the Ethereum network, in USD terms, has grown over 1,300% the total value of all Ether, or market cap of Ether, surpassing $1 billion.

"With the year-to-date increase in the difficulty of mining Bitcoins, and the more attractive economics currently displayed by Ether, we've taken the opportunity to sell some of our early-generation ASIC ("application specific integrated circuit") servers," continued Allen. "We've also entered preliminary discussions with a designer of specialized Ether mining servers, and we're exploring the possibility of being the exclusive hardware assembler for that designer. Unlike ASIC servers, Ether mining servers utilize off the shelf computer hardware, custom software and can be made-to-order with limited capital investment. We have the space to operate the assembly business at our NC facility, and we are in talks to become the exclusive distributor. While we can provide no assurances that any partnership or relationship will materialize, we are currently hosting their first generation prototype servers. We plan to provide updates on this initiative as it develops."

Allen concluded, "In regards to Spondoolies-Tech Ltd., we are actively exploring potential claims we may have from prior investments and we will pursue all options ahead of the July hearing."

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:35:18 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 10:42:25 AM by Tupsu

Yeah, I do not speak English.
Better yet, I have not studied it in school.
I have never lived in any English-speaking country.

But at the school I've learned Estonian, Russian and German languages. I speak freely, and if necessary, write in these languages.
I understand Finnish.

With a language other than English you know ?
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:33:25 AM

Your last comment shows exactly how selfish you are, the simple fact remains that this is NOT a thread discussing hardware and the only reason it is in the hardware section is because you lack the courtesy to move it.

I think your point was made on the main Spondoolies thread for about the last 40 pages (just a guess) and I for one would appreciate it if this thread was somewhere else.

Of course it really doesn't matter what I think (or anyone else for that matter) unless you or the mods agree.

+1
More of the same. The rest of us have to wade through completely unrelated BS.
Dogie abuses this forum, the trust ratings, and I think karma is just getting cranked up, but do we really need to have another 40 pages of the SOS?
Trust Abuse by dogie against many members is rampant.
He attempts to use it as censorship against anyone who dares call him out when he gives bad, or poor information.
He has given people advice which could or may have caused harm.
He offered to remove negative trust against me if I would post specific text. The text he requested is not truthful and I refuse to be extorted and blackmailed.

Do your own investigation and confirm yourself if this is a one, two, three, or even four or five people incident. It is typical behaviour for him. This is a constant forum issue with dogie. He is always tying up the HW section with his crap and useless posts.
Once people see how many people have been abused by his methods I believe the truth will be obvious.
Few have so blatantly abused this forum's trust system.

Fiknsy - Take Dogie's rating against me for example.
I have a blemish free record and have worked with you and many more of the most trusted members of this forum with positive outcomes. Never an issue.
I have and would never buy / sell anything with dogie.
Be safe and don't use dogie's ratings system of any type. They are skewed by money and personal vengeance against honesty regarding his behaviour and comments.

I haven't seen anything showing SPT owes dogie a penny and if I cared I would go look in the scam and accusation thread section of the forum for the outcome of the court case. I would never take Dogie's word, or anything he posts as fact. He is always in someone's pocket.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:51:08 AM

He offered to remove negative trust against me if I would post specific text. The text he requested is not truthful and I refuse to be extorted and blackmailed.

same here. Only his demands were bigger.

Woof,

Its been about 3 months since my trust rating and I am willing to review it. If I were to remove mine, would you be willing to remove yours, some of the silly ones to sloopy and mavericklm and remove your current signature? Then we can continue to go our separate ways and mutually keep out of each other's hair.

For the record I don't mind you disagreeing with me on something, as long as its not disagreeing with me because its me or bringing other stuff into threads.

Is that agreeable to you?

I can only confirm. I will not respond to blackmail.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:18:49 PM

Blackmail? You refused to be a normal member of society and instead preferred this unstable rampage of trolling. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, please leave.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:27:11 PM

ARLINGTON, VA--(Marketwired - May 25, 2016) - BTCS Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) ("BTCS" or the "Company"), a blockchain technology focused company which secures the blockchain through its transaction verification services business, increased its Ethereum-mining hosting business to approximately 150 kilowatts ("kw"), up from approximately 50kw announced in March 2016.

"We have gained valuable expertise since launching our Ethereum pilot program in March," stated Charles Allen, CEO of BTCS. "Ethereum has rocketed to nearly 20% of the market cap of Bitcoin in less than two years, led by rapid adoption and growing support from major players in tech and finance including Gemini and Coinbase (which just rebranded to GDAX). We believe our experience, in connection with additional capital, should allow us to further expand our Ethereum mining and hosting businesses, to diversify our exposure to bitcoin, and to use more of our available power capacity."

Ethereum is a digital currency and blockchain platform focused on smart contract applications. Like bitcoin-based blockchain technologies, the decentralized network of Ethereum enables transactions without downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. Year to date, the value of Ether, the digital token or fuel that powers the Ethereum network, in USD terms, has grown over 1,300% the total value of all Ether, or market cap of Ether, surpassing $1 billion.

"With the year-to-date increase in the difficulty of mining Bitcoins, and the more attractive economics currently displayed by Ether, we've taken the opportunity to sell some of our early-generation ASIC ("application specific integrated circuit") servers," continued Allen. "We've also entered preliminary discussions with a designer of specialized Ether mining servers, and we're exploring the possibility of being the exclusive hardware assembler for that designer. Unlike ASIC servers, Ether mining servers utilize off the shelf computer hardware, custom software and can be made-to-order with limited capital investment. We have the space to operate the assembly business at our NC facility, and we are in talks to become the exclusive distributor. While we can provide no assurances that any partnership or relationship will materialize, we are currently hosting their first generation prototype servers. We plan to provide updates on this initiative as it develops."

Allen concluded, "In regards to Spondoolies-Tech Ltd., we are actively exploring potential claims we may have from prior investments and we will pursue all options ahead of the July hearing."

150kw is around 1000 GPUs like the 280X.

Around 20GHS of hashing power

They make around ~$2400 a day with that operation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:19:58 PM

+1
More of the same. The rest of us have to wade through completely unrelated BS.
Dogie abuses this forum, the trust ratings, and I think karma is just getting cranked up, but do we really need to have another 40 pages of the SOS?
Trust Abuse by dogie against many members is rampant.
He attempts to use it as censorship against anyone who dares call him out when he gives bad, or poor information.
He has given people advice which could or may have caused harm.

Do your own investigation and confirm yourself if this is a one, two, three, or even four or five people incident. It is typical behaviour for him. This is a constant forum issue with dogie. He is always tying up the HW section with his crap and useless posts.
Once people see how many people have been abused by his methods I believe the truth will be obvious.
Few have so blatantly abused this forum's trust system.

Fiknsy - Take Dogie's rating against me for example.
I have a blemish free record and have worked with you and many more of the most trusted members of this forum with positive outcomes. Never an issue.
I have and would never buy / sell anything with dogie.
Be safe and don't use dogie's ratings system of any type. They are skewed by money and personal vengeance against honesty regarding his behaviour and comments.

I haven't seen anything showing SPT owes dogie a penny and if I cared I would go look in the scam and accusation thread section of the forum for the outcome of the court case. I would never take Dogie's word, or anything he posts as fact. He is always in someone's pocket.

Very well said sloopy!

I posted a comment on this thread in reply to a quoted post by SP-Tech which was promptly deleted, then I noticed I had recieved outlandish & immature negative feedback from the OP, simply for posting a reply to something OP presumably didn't want forum members to see/read. The disturbing thing about this lame SP-Tech "sister" (?) thread is that while legitimate, factual & non abusive posts are deleted, racist & anti-semitic posts are left in place - which is not only very worrying, but gives the impression that moderators are either very selective on what rules they apply - or they are simply protecting the OP for some reason.

Over 4 months ago OP himself said this on the SP-Tech thead:

I'll transfer these to a scam accusation eventually.

Yet here he is still posting the same garbage everywhere except on the scam thread where it belongs, where moderators should have moved it to as requested by forum members, as forum rules require & as OP himself said he would do. For a supposedly "unmoderated SP-Tech sister thread" (?), this is probably the most moderated thread in the hardware section - unless you post on behalf of OP of course, then you're fine.

I've been browsing BCT for over a year now, it's handy for getting info, but I restrained from registering an account because I was always put off by the many childish & abusive posts/threads here, but I eventually registered because I wanted to ask a few questions to forum members. I would just go back to browsing without logging on, but the problem with doing that is that I would have to endure all the crap from OP spattered all over the forum, (I took other forum members excellent advice & added him to my ignore list) so I'm now stuck with having to log in to make most of the threads here remotely readable.

So many potential members with a genuine interest in Crypto who caould contribute positively to this forum must be put off by the "selective" moderation practice here, it's shameful - & at the end of the day it's BCT & Crypto in general that suffers because of it.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:20:24 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 03:40:30 PM by Tupsu

Blackmail? You refused to be a normal member of society and instead preferred this unstable rampage of trolling. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, please leave.

I have to fulfill your demands, to become normal for you ?

Woof,

would you be willing to remove yours, some of the silly ones to sloopy and mavericklm and remove your current signature?

I'm not your sock puppet .

Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to post your first negative comment, which you deleted.
But I have another  and now you have left one more .
Read your comments
This user has been:
 Repeatedly following me around purposely derailing threads which don't fit his agenda.
 Participating in a trust trading ring. Anyone who speaks against me gets a positive trust with the same copy pasted message.
 Leaving me false trust stating that I am a spammer, tax fraud, abusive, am being bribed etc, along with a string of obscenities.

Consider any trade you make with such a personality as high risk.

Read your third comments

This person has increased his trolling and is now trying to derail any thread I am involved in, even explicitly stating so. Moderators are deleting his posts which consist of dog genitalia and he continues to repost them even knowing it will lead to his ban.

And now find dogie lies

dogie- but at least I was on the right track. Castrated dog  is jealous of other dogs , after their eggs.

Quote from: dogie

Moderators are deleting his posts which consist of dog genitalia

I'm sorry,  that none of my posted images of dogs was from  castrated dogs and some of the images were of male dogs.

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:24:15 PM

Yeah, I do not speak English.
Better yet, I have not studied it in school.
I have never lived in any English-speaking country.

But at the school I've learned Estonian, Russian and German languages. I speak freely, and if necessary, write in these languages.
I understand Finnish.

With a language other than English you know ?

Hey Tupsu, these guys are just giving you a hard time. I understood what you said.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:25:47 PM

There goes the neighborhood ...
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

myminer.io service will be down soon.

I've offered to host this service.

alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:22:44 PM

I just noticed that BTCS is trading for $.022/share. I personally don't think Etherum will save them.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 04:55:19 PM

I just noticed that BTCS is trading for $.022/share. I personally don't think Etherum will save them.

Yeah they're pretty much done for, the entirity of their stock's bids total about $3,000. There are two new FCC issues that I haven't posted as I didn't really understand what they were (and don't really care enough to read it).

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:49:18 PM

Samson Mow is the funniest troll in Crypto:
https://mobile.twitter.com/excellion/status/744183331189751808

If you no longer work at Spondoolies-Tech and all corporate assets are being sold, why are you still in control of the corporate bitcointalk account for which you used $1000s of company assets to gain donator tag on?

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

If you no longer work at Spondoolies-Tech and all corporate assets are being sold, why are you still in control of the corporate bitcointalk account for which you used $1000s of company assets to gain donator tag on?

Your posts will become a monologue.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Q: 50/10 BTC for VIP/donator? Are you all crazy?
A: No, we aren't. Someone who is a donator or a VIP is usually an early adopter and having such a rank means you were either from the start or you contributed a lot in the Bitcoin community. Although, there is a possibility new cheaper ranks will be added.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

See also.
Guidelines for threads
Mining - Discussion about Bitcoin mining in general (discussions that don't fit in it's child boards).
Hardware (child board of Mining) - Discussion about Bitcoin mining hardware, new hardware announcements. No trades

abbeytim

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

I just bought an sp20 today  will I be able to mine on it if the website is taken down cause from I read u use that to change miner settings
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 08:09:34 PM

*Incorrect stuff*

See https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html. Guy used company funds to get the title on the corporate account (while apparently insolvent), currently valued at $7,500. I'm asking why this hasn't been turned over to the liquidator.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:31:14 AM

I just bought an sp20 today  will I be able to mine on it if the website is taken down cause from I read u use that to change miner settings

Yes you will, the miner is not dependent on the website

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 03:19:11 AM

Its a shame we still have to use this thread but *someone* is still in control of a company asset...

BFL was worse than KNC

BFL was the inspiration for KNC going full chaotic evil.

I mean at this point it doesn't really matter who was worse because every single corrupt / scamming / unethical corporation got away with everything. KNCMiner got paid, BFL got paid, even Spondoolies got paid.

Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:49:48 PM

I hope you all settle your dispute in a peaceful manner without turning it into a dog fight (although law suits have a tendency to turn to dog fights).

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

I hope you all settle your dispute in a peaceful manner without turning it into a dog fight (although law suits have a tendency to turn to dog fights).

They were forced into bankruptcy for not paying their employees, but *they* still get paid. As I said, all Spondoolies managed to do was join the ranks of BFL and the likes. Owners cash out and the expense of everyone else.

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:47:40 PM

They were forced into bankruptcy for not paying their employees, but *they* still get paid. As I said, all Spondoolies managed to do was join the ranks of BFL and the likes. Owners cash out and the expense of everyone else.

That's the new (last 20 years or so) corporate motto,"We got ours Tongue ,screw you little peons .!..  "   Grin

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:22:47 PM

Item 8.01      Other Events

On July 20, 2016, BTCS Digital Manufacturing (“DM”), a wholly owned subsidiary of BTCS Inc. (the “Company”) suspended its North Carolina transaction verification services facility operations. The recent reduction in the block reward from 25 bitcoins to 12.5 bitcoins, often referred to as the halving, coupled with the facilities cooling system failing, has resulted in DM being unable to meet certain of its financial commitments. The Company is pursuing the following options: i) seeking additional capital to potentially bring DM back online; ii) a possible sale of DM; iii) and permanently winding down DM’s operations. If the Company ceases operations at DM, it may relocate its transaction verification services business to others data centers which may be more appropriate for the Company’s current scale of operations.

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:42:47 PM

On July 20, 2016, BTCS Digital Manufacturing (“DM”), a wholly owned subsidiary of BTCS Inc. (the “Company”) suspended its North Carolina transaction verification services facility operations. The recent reduction in the block reward from 25 bitcoins to 12.5 bitcoins, often referred to as the halving, coupled with the facilities cooling system failing, has resulted in DM being unable to meet certain of its financial commitments. The Company is pursuing the following options: i) seeking additional capital to potentially bring DM back online; ii) a possible sale of DM; iii) and permanently winding down DM’s operations. If the Company ceases operations at DM, it may relocate its transaction verification services business to others data centers which may be more appropriate for the Company’s current scale of operations.

How the hell is North Carolina a good data center area?? 

Only a few places in North America offer cheap (2-4 cents per kwh) power..........NC is one of them??

scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:56:57 AM

Not many Bitcoin farms get the cooling right.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:18:51 AM

Share price 1/100th of what it was in June; not even one person bidding any more. http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/BTCS/chart

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:27:11 AM

Did you see the share dilutionCheesy

Dead man walking, will be out of its misery Sept 19th max.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:33:47 AM

Dead man walking, will be out of its misery Sept 19th max.

And Spondoolies final hearing is on 8th September.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: