Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy tab2 7.0 camera can't read QR codes  (Read 1678 times)
Frotz (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 10:54:18 PM

Does anyone else here have problems getting the camera of a Samsung Galaxy tab2 7.0 to recognize QR codes?  It's always too fuzzy or far away for Barcode Scanner or Google Goggles to recognize anything.  I thought I could remedy this with a magnetic stick-on lens (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VI3S1M).  The macro part though is too strong.  I can't back off far enough to get the whole code in view without the picture going fuzzy.  If I screw on the wide-angle piece, the focus is just good enough to recognize a UPC code, but not QR.

So, I'm asking you users of the Galaxy tab2 7.0, is there some other stick-on lens that I can use to get acceptable focus on a QR code?
cindy313

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:25:22 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 02:11:43 AM by cindy313

does the camera not focus on the qr code? If the autofocus works normally in camera mode but doesn't with bar code scanner applications that really sounds as though the developers may need to update their applications for the M.  I don't know that to be the case, it might be a good idea to contact one of the developers, You might try "ShopSavvy" on the Play Store for free.  I've used it for a very long time on every Motorola Android phone that I've owned and never had a problem with that particular app
Nana111

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:41:16 AM

does the camera not focus on the qr code? If the autofocus works normally in camera mode but doesn't with bar code scanner applications that really sounds as though the developers may need to update their applications for the M.  I don't know that to be the case, it might be a good idea to contact one of the developers, You might try "ShopSavvy" on the Play Store for free.  I've used it for a very long time on every Motorola Android phone that I've owned and never had a problem with that particular app
Hi cindy
Thanks for your nice sharing.As QR Code has a wide valid data scope, thus, people often encode a website link into QR Code. Then one can easily visit this website by just scanning the QR code barcode, instead of entering the url in the web browser. Therefore, QR Code has been widely used in the marketing and advertising field as a promotion tool. So i want to know that if you know any free trial from qr code barcode generater.Thanks a lot.
cindy313

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:14:46 AM

Hi cindy
Thanks for your nice sharing.As QR Code has a wide valid data scope, thus, people often encode a website link into QR Code. Then one can easily visit this website by just scanning the QR code barcode, instead of entering the url in the web browser. Therefore, QR Code has been widely used in the marketing and advertising field as a promotion tool. So i want to know that if you know any free trial from qr code barcode generater.Thanks a lot.

sure , you may enter to download
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: