Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain now missing the "anonymous" tab for sending and receiving  (Read 1585 times)
wtf_blockchain (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 10:55:06 PM

I have logged in with three computers to four wallets and none of them have the anonyous options anymore - they're simply gone.

Anyone have any ideas as to why and what I can do to get them back?

Thanks!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 11:05:04 PM

Already asked here:

When I try to send anonymously through blockchain.info i can't anymore. The button has disappeared. Is it a conspiracy? ;-) It's the same in firefox and chrome and in both of my wallets. Have sent a support ticket, but not received an answer. Is it the same for everyone else?

If they have abandoned the anonymous payments, can someone advice on another trustable service where i can wash my hot bitcoins? ;-)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147176.0
wtf_blockchain (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 11:07:53 PM

Thanks for pointing out that post, I must have missed it when scanning them.  However, linking me to a post with no answers - doesnt help either lol.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 11:37:08 PM

Thanks for pointing out that post, I must have missed it when scanning them.  However, linking me to a post with no answers - doesnt help either lol.

No but when answers finally do come, hopefully it will help keep all the answers consolidated in one place.  That way when others come to ask the same question they won't have to read 10 different discussions to try and understand what is going on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: