Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [btc] HIGHBTC.COM- 1000-5000 SATOSHI EVERY 15 MINUTES || 50% REFERALL COMISSION  (Read 6949 times)
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:02:14 AM

admin are you kidding us? why you increase minimum withdraw amount so much?

i am pretty sure you will scam us, it smells like a scam.

i have gained 300k satoshies in one day Sad

Not only this, but how are you earning at the moment? I don't see any ads on the page Huh

I've been paid out before, but now I'm kind of weary about this site continuing to pay out. Update, admin?

minimum payout is decreased again to 500 000 satoshi, but i cannot make captcha, every time i try to do and refresh page, i am getting msg:You have already claimed in the last 15 minutes. but i havenot made captcha.

anyway, i am gathering satoshis prom referrals, i have made only 4 claim total with 10863 satoshis, but now i have 347866 Satoshi on balance.

hope, when i will reach 500 000 i will be able to withdraw it Wink
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:18:03 AM

Not only this, but how are you earning at the moment? I don't see any ads on the page Huh

I've been paid out before, but now I'm kind of weary about this site continuing to pay out. Update, admin?

minimum payout is decreased again to 500 000 satoshi, but i cannot make captcha, every time i try to do and refresh page, i am getting msg:You have already claimed in the last 15 minutes. but i havenot made captcha.

anyway, i am gathering satoshis prom referrals, i have made only 4 claim total with 10863 satoshis, but now i have 347866 Satoshi on balance.

im already chat him before i dont know he fix it or not maybe he dont believe me
images

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:22:48 AM

When i try to visit your faucet, seems your faucet down
not load anything only blank page, whats the problem?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:28:38 AM

Nope, still 1mil satoshi here for me.

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:05:34 AM

Hey admin,

I'm still getting the error where I cannot claim, even though I haven't made a claim in the past 15 minutes.

The error happens whenever one of my referrals makes a claim, which resets MY countdown timer, as well.

As you can see here, my last payout/claim was over 15 minutes ago:

But as you can see in my first screenshot, I still have to wait 14 minutes before I can make another claim. Can you fix this, please?

Thanks so much!

cristodulo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:11:35 AM

I will fix this. The minimum payout balance was increased because add sense doesn't approve my application yet and I increased referall comission .
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:14:22 PM

I will fix this. The minimum payout balance was increased because add sense doesn't approve my application yet and I increased referall comission .

You do realize by saying this, you are confirming that you cannot make the payouts right? If you are waiting for ad revenue to come in whilst your users keep accumulating cash then you will NEVER catch up.

By the way I was seeing adsense ads a few days ago at the top of each page. Where was that from?
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:26:40 PM

I can.
btc junkie

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

I can.

No you can't; not with such high payouts.
And I don't know why I was seeing adsense ads before on your site but if you are truly just applying and using this website then there is a 99% chance it will get rejected for insufficient content.

But anyway thanks for confirming that your faucet won't be making any payouts but rather keep increasing the withdrawal limit until you get adsense approved. Good luck with that. 
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:48:15 PM

I can.

And I don't know why I was seeing adsense ads before on your site but if you are truly just applying and using this website then there is a 99% chance it will get rejected for insufficient content.

But anyway thanks for confirming that your faucet won't be making any payouts but rather keep increasing the withdrawal limit until you get adsense approved. Good luck with that. 
Hello again , retard. How do you know that i don't pay? Add sense doesn't rejected me but i wait for approval. Smiley This was the last increase.
btc junkie

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:55:54 PM

Hello again , retard. How do you know that i don't pay?

Because

The minimum payout balance was increased because add sense doesn't approve my application yet.

Meaning the withdrawal threshold will keep increasing until you get approved meaning no one gets paid.

Add sense doesn't rejected me but i wait for approval. Smiley
As stated before, if this is the site you are using for approval then you will get rejected for insufficient content. But don't take it from me. See for yourself Smiley
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:57:59 PM

But other faucets how are approved? Does they have content?
btc junkie

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:33:58 PM

Probably used a different website for approval, probably got lucky, who knows? What will you do if you do not get accepted? Raise the withdrawal threshold again?
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:01:41 AM

Probably used a different website for approval, probably got lucky, who knows? What will you do if you do not get accepted? Raise the withdrawal threshold again?

Hey man, no need to be a douche about this. If you don't like it, don't claim on the faucet. Here you are, talking all this shit, and making yourself look like an immature kid throwing a tantrum. How about you meet the threshold first, and then if admin doesn't pay, continue to talk shit then. Otherwise, from a 3rd-party perspective, you just look like an asshole, man. Not cool.

No one is forcing you to claim from this faucet, so no need to keep harping on him. Just let it go, cool? Thanks, bud.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:06:54 AM

No problem that you increased the payout threshold.We can understand.
But the problem of claiming is not fixed yet(It 'always'(even after 15 minutes) says I have to wait ...minutes!).Hope you look in to this.

sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:50:51 AM

I can.

Hello again , retard. How do you know that i don't pay? Add sense doesn't rejected me but i wait for approval. Smiley This was the last increase.

shut up idiot scammer
how is an admin supposed to use that word ?
sivesta

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:53:19 AM

LOL. he promises to pay us but he doesn't even know how it works Grin
cristodulo (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:55:09 AM

escuse me , but i got angry... I applyed for popads  and i am accepted Smiley ...
sivesta

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

Hey man, no need to be a douche about this. If you don't like it, don't claim on the faucet. Here you are, talking all this shit, and making yourself look like an immature kid throwing a tantrum. How about you meet the threshold first, and then if admin doesn't pay, continue to talk shit then. Otherwise, from a 3rd-party perspective, you just look like an asshole, man. Not cool.

No one is forcing you to claim from this faucet, so no need to keep harping on him. Just let it go, cool? Thanks, bud.
you really need to shut your mouth you a55 5meller
we have all the rights to insult scammers when they scam and before they scam because we work hard daily and in the end they get all the profits and we get nothing.
sivesta

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:59:03 AM

escuse me , but i got angry... I applyed for popads  and i am accepted Smiley ...
who cares? first you must show some proofs that shows you're accepted
second you should return thesehold back to 500k
third we will think about it for 1 day or 2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: