Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Bitcoin My Paypal +10% ($5 btc = $5.5 paypal)  (Read 1080 times)
keung0109 (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:05:02 PM

thanks bro but really not possible to wait few hrs for you to send the bitcoin
anyway thanks for your interest
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

If you can't wait 1 hour than it's not that urgent i think just get the money to your bank and buy them using a different way
keung0109 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:16:46 PM

If you can't wait 1 hour than it's not that urgent i think just get the money to your bank and buy them using a different way

Bro

I already mention in my thread just send your bitcoin first and I will send you the paypal but why you ask me to send paypal first and ask me to wait few hrs for you to send bitcoin, if a scam I can ask refund after few hrs, So what is the reason I have to wait few hrs
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:31:21 PM

Bro

I already mention in my thread just send your bitcoin first and I will send you the paypal but why you ask me to send paypal first and ask me to wait few hrs for you to send bitcoin, if a scam I can ask refund after few hrs, So what is the reason I have to wait few hrs

Cheesy yes sir will send you first  Grin go to www.virwox.com and wait 48 hours Wink My rules are fix you will gert your coins after 60 minutes if you are worried we can use escrow!
keung0109 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:39:45 PM

Bro

Cheesy yes sir will send you first  Grin go to www.virwox.com and wait 48 hours Wink My rules are fix you will gert your coins after 60 minutes if you are worried we can use escrow!

Sir
I just need bitcoin and not fighting on the thread.
Anyway thanks for your advice, if you can follow my rule in my own thread then start. If not then keep your rule in your own thread

Thanks
keung0109 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:24:21 PM

Offer still availiable
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: