Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to make money on bitcointalk without campaigns  (Read 16107 times)
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:14:17 PM

guys what is the possible income in btc when i reach full member here ? newbie pls respect
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:26:53 PM

guys what is the possible income in btc when i reach full member here ? newbie pls respect

If by posting, you can get .028 per week or $18 that is when u are at yobit(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0) . Some campaigns have different charge per post. The basic in alt coins is buy low sell high. Or offer some of your skills.

Most newbies would start in signature campaign. Try and find the services thread you can find there the signature campaigns.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:55:30 PM

If by posting, you can get .028 per week or $18 that is when u are at yobit(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0) . Some campaigns have different charge per post. The basic in alt coins is buy low sell high. Or offer some of your skills.

Most newbies would start in signature campaign. Try and find the services thread you can find there the signature campaigns.

Signature campaigns are not allowing new participants at a moment, as my friend was trying to join yobit but the message is registration is temporary off and he is getting this message since long time.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:16:07 PM

Signature campaigns are not allowing new participants at a moment, as my friend was trying to join yobit but the message is registration is temporary off and he is getting this message since long time.

That message, "Registration is temporary off.", is for the registration of YoBit account, not YoBit signature campaign. That has been a bug ever since. Your friend can try going to incognito mode or try other browser or maybe try to contact someone who can register an account for him. Also try using another email address. I have experienced that bug. I went to incognito mode, used another email address, and successfully registered in YoBit.

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:11:42 PM

My name's Luan, I'm ranked as member and I was banished from YoBit campaign, any other ways to earn money from the forum?
Apply the one that peercaptcha offer, you can earn on it 8 dollars a day but I suggest for you to use VPN premium accounts to avoid IP blockage.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1385605.0
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:19:47 PM

If you are not interested in campaigns then you can offer services to earn bitcoins, as there are many jobs available that pays you in bitcoin, you need to check out services section for that.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:38:53 PM

Without campaigns it`s very hard to earn something here... You will earn just if you have something to sell, any skill to ask for a job or if you use faucets of Micro Earnins section... Best and easiest method to earn on BitcointalkForum is with campaigns. Signature campaings in forum, campaings on Twitter, Facebook also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:41:20 PM

Without campaigns it`s very hard to earn something here... You will earn just if you have something to sell, any skill to ask for a job or if you use faucets of Micro Earnins section... Best and easiest method to earn on BitcointalkForum is with campaigns. Signature campaings in forum, campaings on Twitter, Facebook also.
You forgot to mention avatar campaigns which could also give some income. But to wear avatar only allowed from Full member rank. And earning from faucets is not earning at bitcointalk, because faucets are outside this forum.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:29:06 AM

Just a reminder, Bitcointalk.org is a forum established for people to gather and talk about Bitcoin. We are not here to make money, as you put it. The payment from these signature campaigns,

are just a added bonus feature of this forum over other forums. It also stimulates Bitcoin adoption, by placing bitcoins into people hands as a reward for something they brought to the table. In

this case... quality posts are being rewarded. If you came here solely to make money, you came here for the wrong reason. Signature campaigns also shows off one of Bitcoin's main features, eg.

micro payments. These micro payments would not have been possible, with other payment options... because of high fees.  Wink

Yep, pretty much this... I understand why people are so worked up to receive bitcoins "for free", but it's like a majority of new people on this forum are pretty dead set on "working" for campaign signatures all day and so on.  This isn't the point of signature campaigns... like you said, it's just an added bonus for coming on here every now and then with occasionally getting enveloped in a topic you would like to discuss with other like-minded people; not get so wrapped up in posting as much "quality material" as you can for the sake of getting your post count/quality up.

I like signature campaigns, just probably not as much as other people on here like them... Sometimes it seems like they are dependent on them.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:05:49 AM

The people dependent on sig campaigns don't have the same passion as the rest (yeah, ironic coming from someone with a sig). They're just here to shitpost and cash out -  rather than support the development of a new monetary system, or contribute to new advances in technology, etc. etc. These sig campaign addicts are basically the same type as those who push out scamcoin after scamcoin, but without the technological literacy.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:51:22 AM

My name's Luan, I'm ranked as member and I was banished from YoBit campaign, any other ways to earn money from the forum?
First, sorry you got removed from yobit. There are many other ways how to earn money without join camp, example : offer your skill on service section, join another camp, giveaway (this is rarely happens), and faucet (i wont recommend this because doing faucet doesnt worth with time for me)
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:28:42 AM

Only signature campaigns and freebies thats all i know. But some are posting thier skills on the services section.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:34:32 AM

Only becoming full member is not enough to start earning. you must improve your post quality and write constructive posts to get a slot in any high paying campaigns. campaigns are paying different rates , you can earn 0.025 to 0.04 btc with full member account. but as I said above don't lose your quality other wise you'll get banned.
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:38:58 AM

lending money, selling digital goods, selling your service etc.
more way if you know it

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:46:18 AM

Only becoming full member is not enough to start earning. you must improve your post quality and write constructive posts to get a slot in any high paying campaigns. campaigns are paying different rates , you can earn 0.025 to 0.04 btc with full member account. but as I said above don't lose your quality other wise you'll get banned.

Yeah you need to strictly follow the rules and regulations of campaign or else you will be in trouble, but I think you can work on it as signature campaign is the best to earn bitcoins.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:43:51 PM

you still can get money from bitcointalk although not join the signature campaign, you can lend to other members of this forum and take advantage of mentioned loan.

velf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

you still can get money from bitcointalk although not join the signature campaign, you can lend to other members of this forum and take advantage of mentioned loan.

It's too risky to doing this
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:23:20 AM

Yes you can earn Here without using campaigns by offering Skills and by selling things and digital goods in exchange of bitcoins....

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:02:50 AM

We shouldn't expect signature campaigns to be here forever.
Situation can change at any moment (I have no idea how signatures are working on the new forum etc.) and we should be glad that could earn some bitcoin even for a short time.

And for people with poor English skills and weak posting capabilities - there is only one solution - learn better English or forget about posting in signature campaigns.

Building your income solely on signature campaigns is not ideal solution after all.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:49:57 PM

It's too risky to doing this
Yeah it's too risky because we cannot assured that all members here are loyal or trusted because many of them are just taking advantage on lenders that are kind and offering a good one. But if you want to continue lend your bitcoin to other members i suggest to you to ask for their valid id or real info so if they betrayed you, you have their infos that you can use to track them down Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: