Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to make money on bitcointalk without campaigns  (Read 16107 times)
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:15:59 PM

If you've been banned from a signature campaign should be because of the quality of your posts. Try to write something more interesting content, perhaps you can participate in other campaigns.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:15:54 PM

you still can get money from bitcointalk although not join the signature campaign, you can lend to other members of this forum and take advantage of mentioned loan.

It's too risky to doing this
Lending money is not an easy way to earn money. You can easily lose it this way.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:22:20 PM

If you've been banned from a signature campaign should be because of the quality of your posts. Try to write something more interesting content, perhaps you can participate in other campaigns.
Yeah but it will be hard for him if he have bad quality post. But he is asking for earning money (bitcoin) without campaigns. IMO offering his skills to other members is one of the best way to earn a decent amount of bitcoin here but it always depend on his skills. Selling digital goods is also good way to earn money.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:26:41 PM

you still can get money from bitcointalk although not join the signature campaign, you can lend to other members of this forum and take advantage of mentioned loan.

Lending money is not an easy way to earn money. You can easily lose it this way.
Thats right ,you will not know if the loaner will gonna pay you. Its too risky to be a lender.
It is better to a loaner than a lender.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:50:35 PM

My friend owning online shop that selling smarphone accessories even VR box. I'm ever promoting on local forum and this forum , guess what ... ?
There are some great response  ! So we can expand our goods globally and we can earn more profit !
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:59:00 PM

My friend owning online shop that selling smarphone accessories even VR box. I'm ever promoting on local forum and this forum , guess what ... ?
There are some great response  ! So we can expand our goods globally and we can earn more profit !

Yes I think this is the best platform to promote your business especially if your are accepting payments in bitcoin as you won't find active users of bitcoin somewhere else in compare to this forum.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:59:21 AM

guys how to start sign campaign what should i need to do when will i start
DashTron

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:04:36 AM

How difficult is it to run a faucet?
Then I could promote it here.
Sled

Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:41:37 AM

guys how to start sign campaign what should i need to do when will i start
To be able to join a good signature campaign with a good rates of payments, you need at least to reach member rank because most of the signature campaign here only accept member up.
After you join signature campaign you need to build constructive post and also don't spam because it will result for being kick out from the campaign.
torry28
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:04:40 AM

My name's Luan, I'm ranked as member and I was banished from YoBit campaign, any other ways to earn money from the forum?

maybe this is your reason why you got banished, huh OP? Offering your skills on this forum OP, there are still many other ways, but seems people already said about that all.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:04:02 PM

Yep, too many people want here to earn so quantity > quality for them. Thats not the way. Be like me, help, give advice, learn all the time about bitcoin to give advices even better and then you can stop be like me, and join some signature campaign Cheesy
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:14:40 PM

Honestly not only signature campaign is source to earn money  there many ways here to earn those. even you are newbie can do this.. if you know  about altcoin go to altcoin announcement daily and do bounties there you can do many daily depends what task  do you do.. and receive altcoin that you can convert into bitcoin.. also you can also earn in selling stuffs or something worth it in digital goods. also you can earn if you have a knowledge in translation .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:48:48 PM

There are still some ways to do money here,without campaining.
You can do some services you can find out here on market place,or sell some wares.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

as long as you hold the collateral on the loan deals, the way it is still safe to use as a way to earn bitcoin.

secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:18:40 AM

as long as you hold the collateral on the loan deals, the way it is still safe to use as a way to earn bitcoin.

the collatoral estimated rate must higher than your loan, it's the basically of lender rules.
but if we see from other side (religion), we can't take interest for loan, so lending is just bout helping not bussiness like you think.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:06:30 AM

Honestly not only signature campaign is source to earn money  there many ways here to earn those. even you are newbie can do this.. if you know  about altcoin go to altcoin announcement daily and do bounties there you can do many daily depends what task  do you do.. and receive altcoin that you can convert into bitcoin.. also you can also earn in selling stuffs or something worth it in digital goods. also you can earn if you have a knowledge in translation .
Altcoin trading is worse than bitcoin trading as I myself suffered a $35 loss by investing in altcoins. The prices reduce in few days and no altcoin is as reliable as bitcoins. Selling and buying stuff online is better as I have also bought AGC and Ebay gift cards for 25% discount and sold them for 10%. Max profit I earned was flat 15%.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:12:44 AM

What is altcoin? Can you explain to me guys the details or either give me a link about altcoin
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:42:10 AM

Watch out for giveaways in the rounds & games section, or do services (if you can offer some) for other members in the Services section of the forum. Sometimes, there are offers for getting like 0.5$ in Bitcoin just for sharing, liking or commeting some articles. It isn't much, but it is easy money, just a 30 seconds work.
You can't get much bitcoin without signature campaigns, only if you have some goods to sell and start trading with goods or digital goods. If you have some starting budget you can start trading with Altcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

Make money on bitcointalk without campaigns,signature campaigns are cakewalk so the earning potential is limited, but if you have some skills then you can use BitcoinTalk as any other freelance site by selling your services at the marketplace. The difference between freelancer and BT marketplace is, freelancer only have job postings based on high skills like programming, web designing, content writers etc, but on BT apart from all these sophisticated skills you can also find a large number of users looking for people who can send genuine traffic to their site, who can create unique faucet script, sign-up offers, captcha typing job, logo designing, escrow services, selling social media services  and may more. Skills are skills, no matter how sophisticated or simple it is and if you think you have something worth selling then do not wait for someone to ask you, just go to marketplace, create a post and you will get a quick response. BitcoinTalk have a goods section where you can sell anything under the sun, obviously only things you own. There is no rule regarding what you can sell, as far as the buyer is interested, you will get paid. From digital goods to t-shirts to comics to electronic cigarettes to collectibles. If you have a vintage collection of some stuffs then you might get a good amount of BTC for that.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 08:31:58 PM

any other ways to earn money from the forum?

Join as affiliate to my signature Site (nsfw).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: