Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:42:13 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Large Stake in Digitalcoin (DGC)  (Read 696 times)
Tsquared (OP)

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:41:10 PM

I am sad to say it, but I no longer have the time to be active in the Digitalcoin project. I've always admired this coin and many of the people involved with it, and still feel that it has significant potential, but it really needs someone to spearhead development and advancement, and when that person or group gets behind this coin, it will go far.

In order to encourage involvement by someone with the desire to advance DGC, I am selling my entire stake in DGC as one lump sum totalling approximately 1.1M DGC or 4-5% of the current supply, for 40 BTC. As an added bonus, buyer will receive ownership of digitalcoin.org domain name and the @DigitalcoinORG twitter account, at no extra cost.

At present I am unwilling to sell less than the full amount, or negotiate on price, but may be willing to do so in the future so feel free to make any offers.

Price is subject to change based on significant moves in DGC/BTC/USD exchange rates.

Please PM or post here if you have any interest.

TT
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 11:55:06 AM

Have had some unrealistic offers, so still looking for the right person who can turn Digitalcoin around.

TT
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:23:45 PM

Have had some unrealistic offers, so still looking for the right person who can turn Digitalcoin around.

TT

The market value of these coins is 27 BTC and you are looking for 40 BTC. The market is also extremely illiquid, barely over 1 BTC of total bid support, your stash of coins is probably worth 5-10 BTC to the right buyer.
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:57:23 AM

TT

The market value of these coins is 27 BTC and you are looking for 40 BTC. The market is also extremely illiquid, barely over 1 BTC of total bid support, your stash of coins is probably worth 5-10 BTC to the right buyer.

Thanks for your assessment.

It is very difficult to accumulate this much DGC, even over time. Because like myself, anyone who holds any significant amount of DGC is unwilling to sell. If someone has the wherewithal to develop and promote this coin, it will easily go over 6K satoshi, where it was just a few months ago. It's been much higher than that in the past.

The Chinese market is much more liquid, and would sell on BTC38 if I wanted to unload, but that's not what I'm trying to do here. This sale is for a dev or group who wants to put some effort into it and multiply their investment.

TT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: