Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have plan to make income on bitcoins :)  (Read 14456 times)
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:46:13 AM

Hey,

Anyone else to plan make income on bitcoins?

yes i do.

although earning bitcoin is not my first plan of income but it is one of them and also the only plan i have for online earning.

and i am already earning some from signature campaign and trading.
A lot of people in here does not think if they will fall into bitcoin, And I never think will getting a more income from bitcoin. Well, this is my destiny to meet with bitcoin.

i have no idea what you are trying to say.
but i do believe that whoever misses out on bitcoin these days is going to regret it big time in the near future.
price has already shown a small sign when went up to $780 and the same story is repeating itself.

Buying the dip...
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:31:18 AM

I don't have any big plans for now. I just do trading and signature campaign to earn bitcoin. That's the easiest way to earn bitcoin, and and I'm satisfied with it.
I still need to learn about trading, because I think trading has big potentials to get a huge amount of bitcoin.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:45:54 AM

Best and free way to earn a good amount of Bitcoin is by enrolling yourself in a Signature Campaign, You only need in Signature Campaign is a good rank bitcointalk account and your Free Time. Trading is another way but in order to profit here you need to study first how trading works.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:30:56 AM

Best and free way to earn a good amount of Bitcoin is by enrolling yourself in a Signature Campaign, You only need in Signature Campaign is a good rank bitcointalk account and your Free Time. Trading is another way but in order to profit here you need to study first how trading works.

YEs spending a little bit of your free time to make a little bit of extra money by just running a signature campaign is a great thing because you see people everyday with just a basic signature and they're making very good money by just talking legitament conversations on the forum that us btc user have created altogether. You can honestly show your income from signatures ALONE.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:19:51 AM

YEs spending a little bit of your free time to make a little bit of extra money by just running a signature campaign is a great thing because you see people everyday with just a basic signature and they're making very good money by just talking legitament conversations on the forum that us btc user have created altogether. You can honestly show your income from signatures ALONE.

i agree but i always like to mix things up a little bit.
so i only use the amount i earn from signature campaigns to cover some costs for example if i want to buy something and then i use the rest to invest mostly in altcoins and earn some more profit with that small amount that i got from campaign.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:42:57 AM

i agree but i always like to mix things up a little bit.
so i only use the amount i earn from signature campaigns to cover some costs for example if i want to buy something and then i use the rest to invest mostly in altcoins and earn some more profit with that small amount that i got from campaign.

There are many different people that make money from signature campaigns and those are these different types
1.The Gambler-Loses all of the money that he just made from all of his weeks work in signature campaigns across the forum.
2.The Investor- The smart man, he makes a few hundred A YEAR but really doesnt have much fun with his time and does not enjoy the ups and downs
3- The Saver- The smartest one of all, he makes thousands a year and all he has to do is play games and watch other people lose their money. He makes a lot more by waiting on btc price to go up.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:52:58 AM

My plan to make income on bitcoin are from trading alt coins, mining, and sometime i trade bitcoin to fiat. And gambling too but just for fun.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 01:47:24 AM

I started planing to invest on gambling site actually now that I have gathered considerable amount to invest. I'm just not sure which gambling site though.
receiving monthly amount even just  0.05 btc is still a passive income.
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:51:50 AM

I started planing to invest on gambling site actually now that I have gathered considerable amount to invest. I'm just not sure which gambling site though.
receiving monthly amount even just  0.05 btc is still a passive income.

Same, I've been investing in a few coins and trading. i recent invested in a gambling project too that's new called Let It Ride.
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:57:02 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 06:55:37 AM by simplelisten

Hey,

You meant making btc as a source of income?
then yes i would. Even if its seems to be lazy stuff but its quite horde-able .
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:22:16 AM

yeah but what about the new user. or a newbie? of course they will not be able to use the signature campaign?
as it is best for newbie is the faucet I think

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:24:33 AM

My plan to make income on bitcoin are from trading alt coins, mining, and sometime i trade bitcoin to fiat. And gambling too but just for fun.

Trading altcoins can really provide you some good money, I'm also doing this and I have to say that its nice.
I''m not really planning on doing this but maybe in the future there is a chance I will.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:12:41 AM

Trading altcoins can really provide you some good money, I'm also doing this and I have to say that its nice.
I''m not really planning on doing this but maybe in the future there is a chance I will.

True, even investing in ICOs can give you better opportunities in getting good ROI if the coin works out well.
I have invested in many ICOs and can say that few have turned out well and gave excellent returns, including Lisk.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:21:23 AM

Other than participating in signature campaigns and trading some altcoins, I have no other things that I do to add to my bitcoin earnings. I have a full time job that gives me budget to buy some during price dips and I try to hold what I can afford, and a little I spend to contribute to bitcoin's function as currency.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:04:58 AM

currently i don't have any plan as still i need to understand more on bitcoin , but i am interested what are the ways we can make income on bitcoins in legit way  Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:25:55 AM

currently i don't have any plan as still i need to understand more on bitcoin , but i am interested what are the ways we can make income on bitcoins in legit way  Smiley
but i have a very good plan i want to open a shop in my area and accept bitcoin there from the customers. i will like to do exchange of currencies in bitcoin. i will take a little percentage while converting other currencies in to bitcoin or bitcoin in to other currencies.
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:23:00 AM

Good thing sir you need to understand first what is bitcoin and how can help bitcoin to you. But me i have plan to build a small business with offering bitcoin as mode of payment in my area and i want to introduce bitcoin in my area to help other people to get an income in terms of bitcoin
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:21:49 AM

Haha there is always a manner to earn easy cash. If you already have Bit coins try to invest some or play games with it.
there are allot of sites to do somethings with the coins maybe to double. otherwise get a normal job.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:32:19 AM

Hey,

You can earn Bitcoins in several ways.
First, you can put yourself in a Bitcointalk signature campaign, then you can do service in the Forum section, and you can also solve captchas, but it is down for maintenance, since a while.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:44:51 AM

Well my plan to earn bitcoin for free is to join and continue in this signature campaign. It pays 0.0026 BTC everyday to me and will increase when I rank up. It is good for trading investment startup then I use it in trade.  Grin

Yeah if you continuously work on signature campaign then your rank will reach to higher in next couple of months and you can earn more and save your earning for future to get higher profits.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: