Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have plan to make income on bitcoins :)  (Read 14456 times)
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

Hey,

Anyone else to plan make income on bitcoins?

To make some income I think you need to buy some bitcoins today while the price is too cheap so that when the market price rise up you earn a lot of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

Hey,

There are many ways to earn income from bitcoin. One of plan or way to earn income from bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign because it is very effective source of income and bitcoin. In addition to that, the best and easiest to earn income on bitcoin is doing investing and trading. Lastly, investing and trading are the best source of income.
Vistacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

Isn't BTC investing like stocks and gold at the moment? It's just that the risk is a little bit higher, but the yield is pretty high.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Hey,

I'm looking forward to my signature on Signature Campaigns. Sometimes I'm aply on the twitter campaigns that the wage is bitcoin. That is my profit now. Sometimes I also invest in trading for profit but because it was too risky for this was that I had to continue.

KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Hey,

Everyone has plans to earn a huge amount. Nobody tells you’re their plan lol. You have to just learn to be wise, invest carefully and choose your coins. These things will make you follow the track of huge returns. Make sure you choose notable coins including PRG, Lisk and ICX which have been performing really well and shall be working on their roadmap too.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Earning bitcoin is always hard if you don't have skill and knowledge about it. But I possesed certain skills which I am hoping to offer for bitcoin. I Hope you will get some holders or clients.If you know about bitcoin perfectly you will encome huge amount of money and it change your life.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

Hey,

You need to plan yourself, This thread can help you a but in the end it is your intelligence. Try to focus on coins like TAU, ADA, QSP which are working well and the customers are being happy with their performance. The earnings are good as well as their strategies.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Everyone of us has a unique idea to grow on bitcoin, to increase income. Also you can learn a simple plan through reading on different thread on this site.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Everyone of us has a unique idea to grow on bitcoin, to increase income. Also you can learn a simple plan through reading on different thread on this site.
That is right, everyone of us has a unique plan of it, even me, I don't follow the market if people are panicking with the price always I am making sure that the support I am giving to bitcoin was solid and helping it to grow by encouraging more people.

queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

Making bitcoin an income is what i am doing and i think its not bad. Right at this moment no particular job in hand so Bitcoin is the main concentration for now and I hope it gets better too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

I plan to earn a good income from bitcoin, my plan is to follow many bounty projects from this forum and get paid for what I have done with the project.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

There are many ways to earn income from bitcoin. One of plan or way to earn income from bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign because it is very effective source of income and bitcoin. In addition to that, the best and easiest to earn income on bitcoin is doing investing and trading. Lastly, investing and trading are the best source of income.
However, only a few bounty projects provide bitcoin rewards, the most bounty of projects reward altcoin. So, to get bitcoin must exchange it first if it is listing in exchange. Investing, trading, mining, also become an effective way to get bitcoin, provided that have a capable ability in the field.
There is another way to get bitcoin, by selling goods or services for a bitcoin fee. I think it's quite effective.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

My plan is making a business from my Bitcoin earnings,
My wife also plans to do an online selling and would only accept Bitcoin as a payment for faster transaction.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

I am earning on signature campaign and at a moment as I think it is the best way to earn some extra money and I will continue with it until it exists.
I agree in your opinion cause like me I joined in signature campaign for my extra income and I don't think it my exta income cause my income here much higher than my stable job. Joining in this forum is big help for me and to everyone cause not all people can afford to buy bitcoin that's why so many people start to join here before they start to invest.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

I'm here because I want to earn money, and by joining a bounty campaign is the way I do, I'm sure this is the right way, and I'm not wrong. and later I will get a lot of money, because I want to buy a car for my family, and I hope this bounty can make it happen.
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

Yes i actually have a plan,that's why i have join the bounty campaign to earn profits,that can afford for my desired business that i plan to raise. If this will happen someday,i will continue to do a lot of activities in crypto world,like investments,trading,and i will never leave participating a bounty campaign.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

I've been earning revenue through Bitcoin with trading. Sometimes I also do HODL to train my patience in trading and earn more income.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I'm here because I want to earn money, and by joining a bounty campaign is the way I do, I'm sure this is the right way, and I'm not wrong. and later I will get a lot of money, because I want to buy a car for my family, and I hope this bounty can make it happen.

That is a good goal - to buy a car for the family. Just be reminded though that it takes a lot of efforts and patience in order to get there unless the coin you are doing a bounty with will have a massive pump and you are in the ride on that pump and sell at very high price therefore high profit.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

i am pretty sure everyones plan is the same as mine on this forum. i am just trying to trade right now.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Not a big plan. But i've planned to start a small scale industry and accepting bitcoin as a payment method and if my employee accepts bitcoin, i'll also pay them via bitcoin.

Such a great plan.  It will help to spread the latest technology about digital currency or btc. As far as others will see the difference and check the advantages of using it, it will be use by others as well.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: