Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 month PRIVATE custom Spotify account -- Choose your own username/password  (Read 1342 times)
Spotiguy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:54:51 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 02:36:51 PM by Spotiguy

I used to have an account here, but I cannot remember the username  Angry.

I am selling premium Spofity accounts made just for you. You can choose your own username + password and the accounts will work for 12 months from the day you buy.
If you don't care for a custom user/pass, it is quicker for both of us. The account is still yours and you are the only one with access.
This is a private method. It is NOT someone else's account. You are the only owner and the only person with access.

Price: $15 (Bitcoin). I do not accept any other payment method.

As I have no rep, I will provide a trusted member with a free account. Don't ask me for a free account if you have been a member less than 6 months or have less than 300 posts.
Vouch provided - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1472422.msg14849473#msg14849473

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7043

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

Can I get the vouch?
I only have 220 posts but my account is more than 6 months old.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:26:39 PM

Can I get the vouch?
I only have 220 posts but my account is more than 6 months old.

https://i.imgur.com/HWdVVmQ.jpg

I will PM you now.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:39:57 PM

I can also vouch for this - trusted and very old member

Vouch provided to TryNinja. Sorry manav1112.

I will give the discount mentioned to you if you want, as you were willing to vouch for me and I broke my 300 post rule for TryNinja. Let me know.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7043

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:45:21 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:25:39 AM by TryNinja

Confirmed working Smiley
12 months of premium with my custom username!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:10:08 PM

Confirmed working Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/tN68g3P.png

Thanks for the vouch. Enjoy the account!

First buyer gets a $5 discount. A total saving of $109. You won't be disappointed. I promise!
akb007

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:24:08 PM

Confirmed working Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/tN68g3P.png

Thanks for the vouch. Enjoy the account!

First buyer gets a $5 discount. A total saving of $109. You won't be disappointed. I promise!
Does this work for the UK?
GunVein

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:33:41 AM

1. Can i choose the country of the account?

2. Do you think there will be any problem in the future for the account? (Suddenly the premium stopped or etc)

3. If it's like the screenshot that ninja gave (subscription end next year, not renewing every month) i might buy it Smiley
Enigmacarpc

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:36:19 AM

Please PM to confirm 5$ savings
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:19:21 AM

The account is made with USA as the country, but the account works worldwide.

2. Do you think there will be any problem in the future for the account? (Suddenly the premium stopped or etc)

3. If it's like the screenshot that ninja gave (subscription end next year, not renewing every month) i might buy it Smiley

1. USA only. I have not tried this method with any other country.

2. I have been using this for almost 8 weeks now without a problem. There should not be any problems.

3. It's the same as the screenshot provided. Not auto-renew. 12 months straight up.

manav1112 has already agreed a deal with me for the 1st purchase with the $5 discount.
GunVein

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:29:04 PM

The account is made with USA as the country, but the account works worldwide.

1. USA only. I have not tried this method with any other country.

2. I have been using this for almost 8 weeks now without a problem. There should not be any problems.

3. It's the same as the screenshot provided. Not auto-renew. 12 months straight up.

manav1112 has already agreed a deal with me for the 1st purchase with the $5 discount.

PM'ed you
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:19:38 PM

PM'ed you

Replied. If you're still interested let me know.

Discount deal for first paying customer went to manav1112. Price is now back to what it says in the OP.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:34:56 PM

I'd be interested but with a couple questions first.  Is this a USA based account?  Is it part of a deal from another provider (like a cell phone provider or music company or similar promotional deal)?

I ask because I have bought into 2 different "1 year custom personal accounts"  just like this and both have been shut down within 1-3 months and of course the seller has disappeared. I'm almost at the point where it would be cheaper just to pay full price for a "real" sub,

Can you provide some more details without compromising your method?

Thanks
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:47:08 PM

I'd be interested but with a couple questions first.  Is this a USA based account?  Is it part of a deal from another provider (like a cell phone provider or music company or similar promotional deal)?

I ask because I have bought into 2 different "1 year custom personal accounts"  just like this and both have been shut down within 1-3 months and of course the seller has disappeared. I'm almost at the point where it would be cheaper just to pay full price for a "real" sub,

Thanks

Thanks

USA account.
Not part of any deal.

I will not lie. Obviously I cannot guarantee these will work for 12 months. Nothing can be guaranteed in this business. But I have not had any problems so far in 2 months.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:58:45 PM

Bump

PM to get your account  Smiley
aquitaine

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:11:22 PM

Thanks

Exactly - this has happened way too many times to trust lifetime deals, at best $10 because there's a 99% chance of it making it to one month and then stopping. With $10 you are basically paying normal spotify price and any extra days it works are a bonus
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:37:18 AM

Exactly - this has happened way too many times to trust lifetime deals, at best $10 because there's a 99% chance of it making it to one month and then stopping. With $10 you are basically paying normal spotify price and any extra days it works are a bonus

You don't even know the method and you're giving it a 99% chance of failing after a month.   Grin

It has been going strong for over 2 months now. I am careful not to saturate it.

This also gives you 12 months straight up. It isn't a month-to-month deal. Your account will not expire until May 2017.

I never mention lifetime deals anywhere. Read the damn thread. It is a 12 month subscription custom made.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:41:44 AM

Could I get a vouch copy because the people that you gave vouches to are not very trusted. If you can, can you please PM the details. That would be great thanks.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:57:18 AM

Could I get a vouch copy because the people that you gave vouches to are not very trusted. If you can, can you please PM the details. That would be great thanks.

I already gave a vouch to TryNinja and gave manav1112 a discount. manav has over 300 posts and a member since 2012. I asked him to vouch, but he has not yet.

amarinos

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:45:32 PM

Hi,
 i am from europe.
How  to use your spotify on my PC or Smartphone?

Do i need proxy / VPN?
And when not what about my own IP?

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: