Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 month PRIVATE custom Spotify account -- Choose your own username/password  (Read 1343 times)
Spotiguy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:19:19 PM

Hi,
 i am from europe.
How  to use your spotify on my PC or Smartphone?

Do i need proxy / VPN?
And when not what about my own IP?

Thanks

Hello.

You do not need a proxy or vpn. Spotify Premium can be used worldwide Smiley

You can use many devices. PC and Smartphone can both use spotify.

If you want to buy, send me a PM.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:47:13 PM

Read the last page of this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319642.100

That is what happens to 99% of these deals.  Who knows, maybe it's even the same seller?  
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:01:11 PM

Read the last page of this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319642.100

That is what happens to 99% of these deals.  Who knows, maybe it's even the same seller?  

Legal  Grin Grin Grin

How the fuck is anything we do on here legal? It isn't.

Judging by the last post in the thread you linked to, you SHOULD probably just spend the money and buy it legitimately.

I have been honest from the start. There's no way I can guarantee these will work for the full 12 months. Any number of things could happen in a year. All I can say is my method is legit and it has been going strong for 2 months now.

If people don't want to buy because they are worried, that's fine. If you want spotify you can go here and buy it instead. It's worth every penny even at full price  Smiley - https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:47:00 AM

Have a 12 month account available I made for someone earlier who appears to have backed out of the deal after I set it up for them.

Perfect for anyone not concerned about the username. You are the only one with access and can choose your own password & email address.

Selling it for $7.50.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:30:01 PM

Have a 12 month account available I made for someone earlier who appears to have backed out of the deal after I set it up for them.

Perfect for anyone not concerned about the username. You are the only one with access and can choose your own password & email address.

Selling it for $7.50.

Ill buy it for 5$ USD in BTC

PM sent
Edrian_714

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:29:47 PM

Selling it for $7.50.

If you accept Amazon GC i can do it for that price. Interested.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:19:17 PM

Selling it for $7.50.

If you accept Amazon GC i can do it for that price. Interested.

Have agreed a deal with killyou72. Just waiting for him to sync his wallet so we can complete the deal.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:30:21 PM

Only available for two more buyers then I will be temporarily closing service for two weeks so it does not get saturated.

Did a 2 for $20 deal with someone earlier, so I will make that deal available for all.

PM to buy.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:13:14 PM

Selling it for $7.50.

killyou72 never got back to me so I am making this available again. Contact me if interested.
Spotiguy (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:53:15 PM

Bump. I am still running this service in addition to my new one where I am selling codes for your own use.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477189.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: