Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you agree?
Yes - 2 (50%)
No - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions For Forum  (Read 395 times)
Dr.Famous (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:07:39 PM

Hello Members,

I had been thinking about from a long time and i would like to express it to all the members and hope you guys will support me.

- I see there are so many Signature Campaign threads in services (80% of Signature Campaigns are linked to Gambling Sites) which doesn't makes any sense in services section. I think, it should have a separate category for Signature Campaigns.

- Similarly, out of 20 threads in Gambling Section, 10 are of Predictions/Tips. It looks very spammy as many users just start a prediction topic to increase their posts (I am not saying it to every tipster) but most of them mis-uses their topics as they are considered under Gambling section and many signature campaigns pays a extra per post in Gambling section. I think it should be moved to a separate child-board too.

That was my opinion, hope you will support it.
~Dr.Famous~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

- I see there are so many Signature Campaign threads in services (80% of Signature Campaigns are linked to Gambling Sites) which doesn't makes any sense in services section. I think, it should have a separate category for Signature Campaigns.

It was suggested many times to have a separate board only for signature campaign but still we haven't got any response from theymos.

Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

The first topic was addressed last week by a member that was looking for work and found the threads where getting bumped to the next page repeatedly by signature threads. I agree a sub forum would really help clean that section up.

The gambling forum is a lot like the investor based sub forum,not that I spend much time in the investor forum.
We have a lot of members that post plays/picks in hopes to establish a following and either go pay for play or get kick back in affiliate payments.
It does seem a bit spammy at times and the few threads I visit I usually look for the feature I replied to this thread and do not pay other threads much interest. Not sure how to address that one though.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Dr.Famous (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:13:53 PM

It was suggested many times to have a separate board only for signature campaign but still we haven't got any response from theymos.
Not sure if someone did it before, but hope this one will be noticed.

The first topic was addressed last week by a member that was looking for work and found the threads where getting bumped to the next page repeatedly by signature threads. I agree a sub forum would really help clean that section up.

The gambling forum is a lot like the investor based sub forum,not that I spend much time in the investor forum.
We have a lot of members that post plays/picks in hopes to establish a following and either go pay for play or get kick back in affiliate payments.
It does seem a bit spammy at times and the few threads I visit I usually look for the feature I replied to this thread and do not pay other threads much interest. Not sure how to address that one though.
Yup, services thread includes more signature campaign than actual services.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:16:39 PM

It has been discussed over and over again, not just once, but several times before.
You're neither bringing up anything new to the discussion, nor will it be any different this time.

Edit: Auh, dammit you Lutpin :S
<3

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:17:32 PM

Both have been suggested and discussed at a great length in several topics, another topic about the same thing won't benefit /thread

Edit: Auh, dammit you Lutpin :S
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

#1 Last month it was suggested by CrackedLogic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447517.0

#2 On October last year it was suggested by Athertle here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206905.0

Dr.Famous (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:18:40 PM

Both have been suggested and discussed at a great length in several topics, another topic about the same thing won't benefit /thread
Wasn't sure about that if it's previously discussed on this forum or not, just wanted to suggest a good thing.
Locking this topic as it will be useless too.

~Dr.Famous~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: