Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC with PAYPAL - CoinDaddy  (Read 1466 times)
CoinDaddy.net (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:28:08 PM

Here it is - the easiest & fastest way to buy BTC online and pay with PAYPAL!
www.CoinDaddy.net

I know what you're thinking - buying BTC with PayPal sounds too good to be true, since almost no sellers offer this service due to the high risk.
Well, we will prove you wrong! With CoinDaddy, you can buy Litecoin, Bitcoin and GameCredits easily via PayPal.
I'm an experienced and trusted seller, I have been running Coindaddy since 2013 but now I've re-launched the website with a new domain, new design and new Currencies.

So how does it work?

Step 1 - Order Online
Simply fill out the Order form on www.CoinDaddy.net

Step 2 - We check your order
After we've successfully checked your order, we'll send you an invoice via PayPal.

Step 3 - Pay
Pay the invoice through your PayPal account, and you're done! We will now send your coins to you.

If you have any questions about our service, please message me or email directly askcoindaddy@gmail.com.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:55:11 PM

I'm an experienced and trusted seller, I have been running Coindaddy since 2013 but now I've re-launched the website with a new domain, new design and new Currencies.

Posting references would be a huge help, especially since there are a few red flags keeping people away:

New account
New domain
No SSL
Hosted on wix.com (?)

There is another site using the coindaddy name: coindaddy.io

Don't take this the wrong way. Think of it has me trying to help you since most are gonna be very skeptical.

EDIT:
You might also want to remove the paypal partner logo from the bottom of your site  Cheesy
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:33:54 AM

I don't feel it is safe to buy btc with paypal. I think it is not even safe for the site also. because paypal fund can be easily reverse . a buyer easily get BTC on his wallet and reverse the paypal fund also to his wallet. what safety you are using for stopping these actions?

edit: buy premium hosting at least.
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:28:33 PM

What exchange rate are you using? I'd like to know how much btc I'm going to get for my PayPal. I only need about $10 worth, but with no exchange rate, I don't know what I'm getting. 

eta - I can't even tell what currency your site is in. It says $100 - 0,091btc   What currency is that?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:20:22 PM

at footer: paypal partner
what the hell is that? i have never seen that before, it is sure paypal don't allow purchase of bitcoin stated in their TOS and you claiming that you guys are paypal partner. Purely this could be only a scam, SCAM ALERT FROM MY SIDE.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:20:39 AM

Let me add another big red flag here, OP not answering to this topic since 3 days now, was this a lame scam attempt after all, I would not trust this site to buy anything there until further clarifications from OP, but even so OP has no protection if some user get his btc on his wallet and soon after he open a dispute. If he mention bitcoin in the dispute , I guess its over for the site as Paypal is not at all bitcoin friendly , so better to stay away from this site. OP is free to prove me wrong.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:24:37 AM

it would be good to see the OP answer the questions brought forward as communication is very vital for any business especially one that is still building  some reputation for itself
finishedgrey

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:55:21 AM

The OP is attempting to scam your bitcoin, don't fall to this crap!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:48:48 AM

So what happens if they spend their paypal money after receiving from bitcoin buyers ? how will paypal reverse anything when there are nothing? looks like it is easier just to scam paypal than bitcoin buyers.lolz

🖤😏
jdmorgan

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:32:59 PM

1 BTC for 550 $ ?!
Is it right?  Lips sealed

I understand the various fee, but one hundred bucks is too much..
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:36:56 PM

$100 = 0,091 BTC Huh

Are you serious?

I know at least 3 websites where i can also use paypal and get a better rate than yours, I would never use your services just too much expensive.

But good luck.   
SatHunter

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:20:02 PM

1 BTC for 550 $ ?!
Is it right?  Lips sealed

See, that's why I asked about the currency. 1 btc = $550 in Canadian money, but not US$

Staying away from this one!
CoinDaddy.net (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:24:55 PM

Posting references would be a huge help, especially since there are a few red flags keeping people away:
New account
New domain
No SSL
Hosted on wix.com (?)
There is another site using the coindaddy name: coindaddy.io
Don't take this the wrong way. Think of it has me trying to help you since most are gonna be very skeptical.
EDIT:
You might also want to remove the paypal partner logo from the bottom of your site  Cheesy

Yes, this account and the domain name are new, but the business itself has been around since 2013. We've already built a reputation, we just re-modeled the website and got a new domain.
Our original domain was coin-daddy.com , and this was our original forum post :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=287328.0
where you can already see that we had many satisfied customers, we even offered 10% discount codes etc.
Even on our Facebook, you will find posts that are from 2013 and also this review from a satisfied customer http://postimg.org/image/e6004cphn/
I don't feel it is safe to buy btc with paypal. I think it is not even safe for the site also. because paypal fund can be easily reverse . a buyer easily get BTC on his wallet and reverse the paypal fund also to his wallet. what safety you are using for stopping these actions?

For the customer, there’s absolutely no risk of paypal reverse transactions.
You pay with paypal, we send you the coins. In case we wouldn’t send you the coins, you would have 45 days to get your money back from paypal. So there is absolutely NO risk for you – the risk is on our side, but lik I said we have experience in this business and we have our ways to manage those cases.

What exchange rate are you using? I'd like to know how much btc I'm going to get for my PayPal. I only need about $10 worth, but with no exchange rate, I don't know what I'm getting. 

eta - I can't even tell what currency your site is in. It says $100 - 0,091btc   What currency is that?
We are using the exchange rate from coinmarketcap, and we add 20% service fee on top of that. I know it sounds like quite a lot to begin with, but once you become a trusted buyer, we will lower your fee to up to 5%.

at footer: paypal partner
what the hell is that? i have never seen that before, it is sure paypal don't allow purchase of bitcoin stated in their TOS and you claiming that you guys are paypal partner. Purely this could be only a scam, SCAM ALERT FROM MY SIDE.
We have a PayPal Business Account since 2013, and we are offering services that work together with paypal, which is why we used that image. Doesn’t mean we are scammers – read my answers above for more proof.

Let me add another big red flag here, OP not answering to this topic since 3 days now, was this a lame scam attempt after all, I would not trust this site to buy anything there until further clarifications from OP, but even so OP has no protection if some user get his btc on his wallet and soon after he open a dispute. If he mention bitcoin in the dispute , I guess its over for the site as Paypal is not at all bitcoin friendly , so better to stay away from this site. OP is free to prove me wrong.

Well, I haven’t actually looked in this thread because we’re super busy at the moment remodeling the website, updating all our social media, reviving our system etc. There has been a lot going on.
I’ve already explained above that there is absolutely no risk for the buyer. The risk is on OUR side if the user claims a dispute after getting the coins. And we are aware of that.

it would be good to see the OP answer the questions brought forward as communication is very vital for any business especially one that is still building  some reputation for itself
The OP is attempting to scam your bitcoin, don't fall to this crap!
please read my answers above ☺ we are not scammers and have commented on every  question/issue that was mentioned here.

So what happens if they spend their paypal money after receiving from bitcoin buyers ? how will paypal reverse anything when there are nothing? looks like it is easier just to scam paypal than bitcoin buyers.lolz
As already mentioned above, we are prepared fort he risk and we’ve had a paypal account for a long time so we don’t have any issues with them at all. And there’s absolutely no risk for the buyers.

1 BTC for 550 $ ?!
Is it right?  Lips sealed

$100 = 0,091 BTC Huh

Are you serious?

I know at least 3 websites where i can also use paypal and get a better rate than yours, I would never use your services just too much expensive.

But good luck.   
Yes, we know that the prices are higher than elsewhere right now, and that’s because oft he chargeback risk for us. But if you become a trusted buyer, we will lower your fee to up to 5%.
hanguyen

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:17:05 AM

Paypal can dispute because i usualy use VirWox. I will use your service if it have good feedback.

Everyone can use exchanges like VirWox for buying Bitcoins with PayPal/Credit card or even debit card.

They provide very flexible way to buy bitcoins.
SatHunter

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:05:51 PM

Paypal can dispute because i usualy use VirWox. I will use your service if it have good feedback.

Everyone can use exchanges like VirWox for buying Bitcoins with PayPal/Credit card or even debit card.

VirWox is very, very expensive! I sent $100 from PayPal to VirWox, then to my bitcoin wallet. My $100 ended up being $65 worth of bitcoin.
CoinDaddy.net (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:20:35 PM

VirWox is very, very expensive! I sent $100 from PayPal to VirWox, then to my bitcoin wallet. My $100 ended up being $65 worth of bitcoin.

Well, Virwox is one of the only Alternatives out there that accept PayPal, but when you first create an account there you have a limit of 60€ per 24 hours. With us, there are no limitations as to what you can buy.
enomin

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:48:40 PM

How will you recover the funds in case of a chargeback? Also, do you have any references to your so-called experience?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

gmail account for your support?Huh That does not look really professional. Still, good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CoinDaddy.net (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:27:12 PM

How will you recover the funds in case of a chargeback? Also, do you have any references to your so-called experience?
Yes we know that there is a risk for chargebacks, which is why we have our fees as well. The 20% chance of a chargeback is covered by our fees.
For references, please check my long post above, I've provided links to our old BTC talk thread from 2013 and also our facebook.

gmail account for your support?Huh That does not look really professional. Still, good luck.
Well, that depends on the point of view. sure we could change to info@coindaddy.net but we've decided to keep it simple and use "ask coin daddy" as a personification.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:30:37 PM

Here it is - the easiest & fastest way to buy BTC online and pay with PAYPAL!
www.CoinDaddy.net

I know what you're thinking - buying BTC with PayPal sounds too good to be true, since almost no sellers offer this service due to the high risk.
Well, we will prove you wrong! With CoinDaddy, you can buy Litecoin, Bitcoin and GameCredits easily via PayPal.

So how does it work?

Step 1 - Order Online
Simply fill out the Order form on www.CoinDaddy.net

Step 2 - We check your order
After we've successfully checked your order, we'll send you an invoice via PayPal.

Step 3 - Pay
Pay the invoice through your PayPal account, and you're done! We will now send your coins to you.

If you have any questions about our service, please message me or email directly askcoindaddy@gmail.com.
Looks cool.Great idea as there are many people who wants to buy bitcoins with PayPal and its going to increase.But you are running the risk of not only chargebacks but also getting banned by PayPal for selling Bitcoin and get sue for using their logo without their permission

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: