Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Ophion Signature Campaign  (Read 7507 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:56:27 PM

Hi OP
If I have any payments in this campaign I wanted to give it back to them (investors)
I will remove signatures Now thank  Smiley
No you did not make the post quota anyway thanks for offering the investors.

I don't think 1 liners should be counted as posts though as they are often contain little information pertaining to the topic and are just useless tidbits some people can make 1 liners work but not everyone.

I made 15 posts and 1 post 1 line
but I do not look  the terms min characters in this campaign

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lakuf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:00:55 PM

Hi OP
If I have any payments in this campaign I wanted to give it back to them (investors)
I will remove signatures Now thank  Smiley
No you did not make the post quota anyway thanks for offering the investors.

I don't think 1 liners should be counted as posts though as they are often contain little information pertaining to the topic and are just useless tidbits some people can make 1 liners work but not everyone.

I made 15 posts and 1 post 1 line
but I do not look  the terms min characters in this campaign
Posts after May 20, 2016, 08:50:28 AM don't count and I'm just saying that 1 liners shouldn't be counted as posts As they generally don't.have much info.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 06:10:04 PM

Obviously he would say yes to that since it would cost less.
Obviously, you didn't read what I was saying.
The question was whether or not to pay those users that didn't post 2 or 3 times in the official thread.
Not paying them would have been a cheaper solution for notaek, but as far as I know, he will opt for paying them anyway.
He has no obligation to do so.

The campaign manager did set out rules for us
The campaign manager seems to be gone.
He abandoned this campaign at the moment the runners called the quit, not caring for you guys left behind.
He could have helped us over here, but he chose not to.

BTW. What's seems odd is that you would not count post made on 20/5? Wasn't the campaign last to this Sunday?
I stopped counting all posts after the following posts by the campaign manager (who was still acting as one during that time):

I'm sorry, you are right. I only found out now that there is a problem.

I'm afraid this means this campaign is also halted until I found out what happened and what the Escrow will do in response. As stated in OP I do not control the funds and I'm just hired to run this campaign. Sorry guys.
It's clear he stopped/paused the campaign at this point (in consent with the advertisers), which is why I don't think there should be an obligation for notaek to pay posts after this (out of his own pocket).

So what is fair in this regard? Opinions are good and should be considered but at the end of a project it's not the opinion of third party's that count, but the rules that were set out.
I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone. I'm suggesting how to proceed based on my view from the outside.
I don't have a say in this, it's fully up to notaek.

2 Or make a balance today of the post and have a discussion about which rules to follow and which rules not.
I don't think a discussion between participants "which rule to follow" is going to bring us anywhere.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Mr Lutpin. I understand you , but I want to explain something , we don't want the escrow to pay us for the posts that have been made after the campaign was halted , we just want to get paid for our posts that made until the time of halting , so if I have listed 12 of 10 or ...
Posts until that date ,we get paid for them .
Summary : it is fair to ignore 15 posts minimum rule as you ignored other rule . I appreciate your work , but that will be fair for all participants .
lakuf

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:54:05 PM

I would like to say thank you noetk I have received my bitcoins in a very short period. I got the btc that I was owed here.
https://blockchain.info/tx/b97205dbdda3f7f87ff8817448fb57606553b9b1b4c861c0fb3f8e0054b941d6

BTCat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:06:24 PM

I haven't left at all but my work was done the moment the 1 btc was returned.

If I had called the shots on that money then everyone would have gotten 0.025 regardless of the amount of posts and quality, just to solve the situation.

I can not decide about any other funds. If Notaek will pay from his personal money then that's very generous of him and he should decide himself who deserves what amount.  

Replied everyone that PM'd me past days with the proper information so will not agree with some statements here.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:06:55 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 07:21:04 PM by notaek

So here's the finalization of the mess:

I made a mistake in returning the funds to scammer instead of waiting for the next day. ( I received the email at 1 am and took the decision soon after)

All the pending payments are hereby cleared: b97205dbdda3f7f87ff8817448fb57606553b9b1b4c861c0fb3f8e0054b941d6

Those who were not eligible for payment also received $1 as compensation: 6584f7b04062dd123a3a1dd69226e71e9a27c865e9939566cb976dd940116e0a

Everyone makes mistakes at some point of time. Learning from a mistake is what makes oneself sensible.
And insulting always isn't a perfect solution to a problem.

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:24:28 PM

I made a mistake in returning the funds to scammer instead of waiting for the next day. ( I received the email at 1 am and took the decision soon after)

All the pending payments are hereby cleared: b97205dbdda3f7f87ff8817448fb57606553b9b1b4c861c0fb3f8e0054b941d6

Those who were not eligible for payment also received $1 as compensation: 6584f7b04062dd123a3a1dd69226e71e9a27c865e9939566cb976dd940116e0a

Everyone makes mistakes at some point of time. Learning from a mistake is what makes oneself sensible.

Thanks notaek for your effort , and i confirm receiving the payment now.
I am really sorry that you paid out from your own pocket, but as you noticed everyone make mistakes, and we learn from our mistakes usually.
Harpua

Activity: 224

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:40:02 PM

Well... this does make the situation better, since you were put in charge of only handling the campaign funds.  I agree that everyone makes mistakes, but it's just that when you are deemed an escrow of something like this, then you are put to a much higher regard and should never ever make those mistakes.  Escrows need to always make sure they fully understand both sides of an argument before making a decision to send funds somewhere, not to read up on one side of the argument at 1 am and then send all the funds to said person without seeing what the other people have to say.

I'll remove the negative trust, but I'll still keep it on there neutrally to "keep it on the record".
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:48:17 PM

Hey Noteak apparently you sent funds back so that the cheater promised to pay the active investors .I was an investor too and haven't got jack shit.Just avoid taking risks from future ,I can't blame it on ya but if you would have cared to read the accusation you would know what the master plan was.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:52:44 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 08:03:04 PM by notaek

Hey Noteak apparently you sent funds back so that the cheater promised to pay the active investors .I was an investor too and haven't got jack shit.Just avoid taking risks from future ,I can't blame it on ya but if you would have cared to read the accusation you would know what the master plan was.

I'm wondering if someone was deliberately trying to frame my reputation at stake through this.

Actually, hazelnutter was the one who contacted me all of a sudden regarding the escrow and without even answering to his request he send me the escrow fee which is why I had to accept the request. Otherwise I wasn't interested in it in first place.

Hey Noteak apparently you sent funds back so that the cheater promised to pay the active investors .I was an investor too and haven't got jack shit.

It's better if you can track the movement here: 1LnjyM12aPkzceninWeoEFkiTYXpVNH6Tp

I'm wondering if someone was deliberately trying to frame my reputation at stake through this.
Not me.

I know Smiley

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:57:42 PM

Not me.

Actually, hazelnutter was the one who contacted me all of a sudden regarding the escrow and without even answering to his request he send me the escrow fee which is why I had to accept the request. Otherwise I wasn't interested in it in first place.
Its allright. Mistakes happen.Glad and I really appreciate you took funds out of your own pockets.That is the kind of behavior one expect's from an escrow and or (a trusted forum member).
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:37:13 PM

The escrow Mr. Notaek did find a reasonable solution in which I hope all involved parties are happy.
Injustice as far it it can been undone has been undone.

At least some good did come out of this mess...
BTCat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:47:54 PM

The escrow Mr. Notaek did find a reasonable solution in which I hope all involved parties are happy.
Injustice as far it it can been undone has been undone.

At least some good did come out of this mess...

This is certainly valid for the sig campaign I'd say. Except that some participants here also may have invested in their ICO.
If one is not aware of the accusation thread pls follow/join discussion here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479475.0
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:34:19 AM

I can in no way shape or form even begin to fathom why notaek would send the escrow back when it is his job to ensure those that fulfill the contract get paid with those funds. That is the ENTIRE reason for escrow services!

I'm glad he came to his senses and if he doesn't pay pm me and I'll hit his trust as well. But looking at it I cannot see why he would ruin it over 1 BTC.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:16:26 AM

I can in no way shape or form even begin to fathom why notaek would send the escrow back when it is his job to ensure those that fulfill the contract get paid with those funds. That is the ENTIRE reason for escrow services!
Ummm, I am pretty sure that he already paid out participants.
I'm glad he came to his senses and if he doesn't pay pm me and I'll hit his trust as well. But looking at it I cannot see why he would ruin it over 1 BTC.
Were you part of this campaign? I don't see that you have posed enrolling in the campaign in this thread and it appears that you were listed as the person who trolled the project to death, so I am not sure why you think you are due any kind of payment.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:38:27 AM

Were you part of this campaign? I don't see that you have posed enrolling in the campaign in this thread and it appears that you were listed as the person who trolled the project to death, so I am not sure why you think you are due any kind of payment.

Your reading comprehension is failing you, i never stated I was part of the campaign and I do not do them to begin with. And I posted that first paragraph earlier and got back to the post later in the day. Anyway I am glad to see he came to his senses, I can only guess he was over tired as he stated it was late.

If you think I was trolling then your an idiot.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:41:01 AM

Your reading comprehension is failing you, i never stated I was part of the campaign and I do not do them to begin with.

[...] if he doesn't pay[/u] pm me and I'll hit his trust as well.[/u] But looking at it I cannot see why he would ruin it over 1 BTC.
Huh
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:49:10 AM

Quickseller is right spreadsheet made said by btcat should be post publicly so participants can confirm if the sending address is right and no error again.
There is no spreadsheet created by btcat, the one existing is by laikuf, one of the participants of this campaign.
Furthermore, it seems to be incomplete/partly incorrect to me.
Have a look yourself: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Q88quCnhK-ZjKrL70C1uaGOJ4iqq7cd3EUzVr_l6qY/edit#gid=0

Dear Luptin, I have made 15 posts, please look at the timing of my last post and count them till my application to Ophion campaign. (including the post for application I have made 16 posts)

Please update my posts number.

Hire me for your campaign management
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:00:43 AM

Quickseller is right spreadsheet made said by btcat should be post publicly so participants can confirm if the sending address is right and no error again.
There is no spreadsheet created by btcat, the one existing is by laikuf, one of the participants of this campaign.
Furthermore, it seems to be incomplete/partly incorrect to me.
Have a look yourself: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Q88quCnhK-ZjKrL70C1uaGOJ4iqq7cd3EUzVr_l6qY/edit#gid=0

Dear Luptin, I have made 15 posts, please look at the timing of my last post and count them till my application to Ophion campaign. (including the post for application I have made 16 posts)

Please update my posts number.

You cam out here so late. the campaign had a big issue and suddenly closed. payment has been done already and nothing can change anymore.. you can send a PM to notaek ho took responsibility to pay every participants. but first check your bitcoin wallet.. I feel you've received your money if you ware in the campaign. because that spreadsheet you mentioned wasn't write and lutpin created another one and count all posts himself.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██