Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gone. puf.  (Read 2563 times)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:09:37 PM

Nice faucet list. It is simple and good that you are keeping it updated. Also you are filtering and including high paying faucets depending on the time per claim. Since I'm more on using mobile phone, I would love it better if it will be a responsive website because it is quite hard to see the list on the phone. Other than that, I find it good.  Grin
freebitbox

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 02:23:31 PM

Please add FreeBitBox faucet

Our support topic.

Free bitcoins - every day! Free bitcoin lottery - you can win huge jackpot every week!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:10:11 AM

Nice faucet list. It is simple and good that you are keeping it updated. Also you are filtering and including high paying faucets depending on the time per claim. Since I'm more on using mobile phone, I would love it better if it will be a responsive website because it is quite hard to see the list on the phone. Other than that, I find it good.  Grin

thnx for kind words, i am adding some faucets to rotator, just have to check what are rotator friendly, and it will be great for mobile  Wink
wow perfect for claiming rewards nice job mate keep adding more paying faucets and don't let them run out
just keep checking so claimers will love visiting your rotators, do you have any other site or you are just focusing here?
thanks again mate fro sharing this. keep it up and enjoy earnings.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:54:33 AM

thnx for kind words, i am adding some faucets to rotator, just have to check what are rotator friendly, and it will be great for mobile  Wink
Good news for me  Cheesy yay! Thank you so much. Looking forward to use a mobile friendly faucet list. For sure it will be easier for me to claim on the faucets anytime on my mobile phone.
FirstFaucet

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:29:20 AM

www.satostifaucet.com/SaTosti still paying Smiley.

our site runs quite fast so we deposit almost daily! when dry we always deposit again a few hours later. (max 24h, current depostif waiting for confirmations)
jhenfelipe

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:57:00 PM

1.6. Faucet list updated, "always dry" faucets removed.
I noticed that coinsteller changed rewards to 100(90%) - 1000(10%) / 5 min

happy claiming

Thank you zorrobek for keeping your site updated Smiley

our site runs quite fast so we deposit almost daily! when dry we always deposit again a few hours later. (max 24h, current depostif waiting for confirmations)
Hello. I just checked your site, and wanted to try claiming but it responded as "This faucet exceeded it's safety limits!Angry What should I do with that? I don't use VPN and my firewall is off, so I don't have any idea why? Any response from you will be appreciated
jhenfelipe

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:26:46 PM

1.6. Faucet list updated, "always dry" faucets removed.
I noticed that coinsteller changed rewards to 100(90%) - 1000(10%) / 5 min

happy claiming

Thank you zorrobek for keeping your site updated Smiley

Hello. I just checked your site, and wanted to try claiming but it responded as "This faucet exceeded it's safety limits!"  Angry What should I do with that? I don't use VPN and my firewall is off, so I don't have any idea why? Any response from you will be appreciated

It means that faucet owner set maximum payout limit per hour. This is problem with all faucets with limits because owners don't write in faucet that you wont get payed after solving captcha.

There is only 1 solution - If you see faucet with safety limit, claim in full hour, and you will get your reward

Oh I see. I didn't know about that. Now I know. Thank you for giving me such information.

Yes, that's the sad part Sad after doing such effort of solving captcha, you will end up having nothing. It's my first time to try that faucet and exactly that time the faucet exceeded it's safety limits. Well I also tried some faucets with the same issue before and I'm not coming back to it thinking that it will be worthless Sad
AikoniA

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:24:26 PM

your faucet have nice graphics and not heavy to load
and we can earn at least 50 satoshi every 5 minutes
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:56:59 PM

Hello all, I am here I want to sale artificial Faucet in Faucetbox. Still new, Nice and Easy.
Faucet Name: Faucet Birthday
Please visit http://faucetbirthday.hol.es/
Do not Forget to Vote on  Grin
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:08:00 AM

Hi! Good day!

Can you add my faucet?

Mine is Xapo faucet --->> http://xfaucet.digi-eye.xyz
Rewards: 100 to 700 satoshis every 30 minutes
Banner (468x60):
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:25:17 PM

Please, add my faucet to your list!

http://bitcoin-catcher.com/faucet

thank you!

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

elcid

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:06:49 AM

20.6. Faucet list updated

Added table list of faucets sorted by timer

If someone have or know good faucet with direct payout to faucetbox after claim, or trusted faucet with payout to wallet please share

kind regards, CRYPTOCOINS

Error 404 Sad

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: