Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:42:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction/Sell] qcu.co - [Cancelled] bacause my Post was Raided for gweedo.  (Read 4043 times)
KrLos (OP)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 07:24:55 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2013, 01:49:38 AM by KrLos

Yes, i'm the owner of qcu.co. Right now it's parked in SEDO.com, but i want to sell it for bitcoins if it's posible

So i'm making this an actual auction sell.

Auction starts at 10 BTC

And for sell right away just 25 BTC

I'm willing to use an escrow, it's better for both of us.

-------------------------------------
08/03/2013

I'm done with gweedo, just raided my post so, i'm just going to cancell it, i'm tired now.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 07:34:22 AM

So you want ~$300 - $750 for a domain that is worth $50, please explain and prove that you own it with a landing page pointing to this thread.
KrLos (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 08:00:19 AM

So you want ~$300 - $750 for a domain that is worth $50, please explain and prove that you own it with a landing page pointing to this thread.

I can ensure you that this is mine, that's why i mentioned that we SHOULD use a escrow.

And when the DNS propagate will redirect to this exactly post.

And yes that's the price, if for you is a good value, the 3 letters and the (dot) co, it will be worthy.

Sorry if the price is too high for you, but that's the price of my domain.

Thanks and have a good day.
KrLos (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 08:28:33 AM

It will be worthy.

Exactly it could be worth that in the future but you can't sell based on that. Right now the domain is worth $50, based on a couple sites, which take into account the Alexa rank, SEO, Google ranking. So I am willing to buy it for 1.7 BTC which is more than the domain is worth. Unless you could prove it being worth the ~$300 - ~$750 price, I think 1.7BTC is more than enough for the domain.

sorry the auction starts at 10 btc, this is the price of my domain...

Thanks for your bid.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 08:33:52 AM

When I looked at it I knew there's probably some credit union starting with q, and yes there is: qcu.org
KrLos (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 02:21:00 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2013, 02:41:46 PM by KrLos

It will be worthy.

Exactly it could be worth that in the future but you can't sell based on that. Right now the domain is worth $50, based on a couple sites, which take into account the Alexa rank, SEO, Google ranking. So I am willing to buy it for 1.7 BTC which is more than the domain is worth. Unless you could prove it being worth the ~$300 - ~$750 price, I think 1.7BTC is more than enough for the domain.

Thanks for your bid.

I see the auction starts at 10 BTC, and I would gladly pay 10 BTC or 25BTC if the domain was worth that. The domain is worth $50. No one is going to pay over $50 if you can't prove that it is worth that. So unless you an prove that then my offer of 1.7BTC is above that $50.

You prove it is worth that $300, I am paying 25BTC, I have it. That is double that $300, and all you have to do is show me is that domain is worth at least $300, within $50. So if you can prove it is $250 - $300 you got a buyer at double that price.

Otherwise I think 1.7BTC is very fair in your favor, and I would like to do this deal fairly quickly. Cause next week this offer could be off the table.

Man.

I'm going to take your word, with the next appraisals the domain meet your requiriments.

Estibot
http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=c5719462f946580d4771c7e66433d907&domain=qcu.co
Estimates 790 USD.

Sedo.com
Estimates 299 EUR -> 390.73 US Dollar

Valuate.com
http://www.valuate.com/qcu.co
Estimates 790 USD.

So What do you say? split the escrow fee?
KrLos (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 02:31:15 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2013, 10:26:40 PM by KrLos

It will be worthy.

Thanks for your bid.

I see the auction starts at 10 BTC, and I would gladly pay 10 BTC or 25BTC if the domain was worth that. The domain is worth $50. No one is going to pay over $50 if you can't prove that it is worth that. So unless you an prove that then my offer of 1.7BTC is above that $50.

You prove it is worth that $300, I am paying 25BTC, I have it. That is double that $300, and all you have to do is show me is that domain is worth at least $300, within $50. So if you can prove it is $250 - $300 you got a buyer at double that price.

Otherwise I think 1.7BTC is very fair in your favor, and I would like to do this deal fairly quickly. Cause next week this offer could be off the table.

Man.

I'm going to take your word, with the next appraisals the domain meet your requiriments.

Estibot
http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=c5719462f946580d4771c7e66433d907&domain=qcu.co
Estimates 790 USD.

Sedo.com
Estimates 299 EUR -> 390.73 US Dollar

Valuate.com
http://www.valuate.com/qcu.co
Estimates 790 USD.

So What do you say? split the escrow fee?

Nope cause those sites aren't using SEO, Google rank, alexa rank or anything that should be taken into account.
http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisal/qcu.co.html

EstiBot uses a vast amount of data, including but not limited to previous sales data, keyword data, CPC data, type-in data along with a statistically generated algorithm to arrive at the most accurate domain value.

You had not content, so how was it getting a CPC data and keyword data? So this would in accurate.

Sedo is a marketplace so you probably put it up their at 750 euros, it doesn't evaluate anything.

and
Valuate.com uses the other place which again doesn't get the information correctly.
Free domain name appraisal tool powered by Estibot.com (domain name appraisal and valuation services)

Dude I been around a lot longer, and brought hundreds of domains, and trying to trick of someone is low in my books. So now my offer is 1.5btc for that little stunt. You know the domain isn't worth a lot, stop trying to force to be alot and let someone that has a great idea to keep it in the community with a great purpose for bitcoins. Otherwise have nice day, and don't be a con-man that is low.

---------------

Nope cause those sites aren't using SEO, Google rank, alexa rank or anything that should be taken into account.
http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisal/qcu.co.html

First, We are here talking about a DOMAIN NAME, not a WEBSITE, that's why SEO, google rank or alexa Rank are not in the calculation of the DOMAIN NAME.

This domain name is completely new, so you can work with him as you want, with the kind of SEO you want, for the public you want.

Free domain name appraisal tool powered by Estibot.com (domain name appraisal and valuation services)

EstiBot uses a vast amount of data, including but not limited to previous sales data, keyword data, CPC data, type-in data along with a statistically generated algorithm to arrive at the most accurate domain value.

You had not content, so how was it getting a CPC data and keyword data? So this would in accurate.

The CPC is estimated trough the search engines, besides, the DOMAIN was parked since 10 months, and that generates an CPC estimate.
And the keyword is totally related for letters of the domain name, (qcu) and the two level LTD (.co)

Sedo is a marketplace so you probably put it up their at 750 euros, it doesn't evaluate anything.

Yes Sedo is a marketplace, that sells Domain Names, and yes, i put 750 euros as price for my domain.

But, Sedo estimated the domain for 299 euros, as i said before, and yes, their appraisals are very trusted.

So as you can see, the domain was parked on SEDO.com, and you can see both prices, 750 eur and 299 eur
translated Use the suggested price [299 EUR] and the other option 750 EUR

Valuate.com uses the other place which again doesn't get the information correctly.

So you are telling me that http://www.urlappraisal.net/ is correct but the ones i provide aren't?

Why is that?

As i explained before, these sites appraise DOMAIN NAMES, not entirely WEBSITES.

Dude I been around a lot longer, and brought hundreds of domains, and trying to trick of someone is low in my books. So now my offer is 1.5btc for that little stunt. You know the domain isn't worth a lot, stop trying to force to be alot and let someone that has a great idea to keep it in the community with a great purpose for bitcoins. Otherwise have nice day, and don't be a con-man that is low.

So you are telling me.
I'm a con-man
I trick people (I understand this as scamer)

Man that's mean, i know i'm a newbie on this forum, but doens't that mean you can treat me this way.
I provided enough proves for the price, and to prove i'm not a con-man or use weird tricks to scam people.

So think, if using those appaisal DOMAIN NAME websites, you are telling me that do low tricks, using the one you tell me
won't be the same, you are using "tricks" on me for under-sell my domain?

In the other hand, you should look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_appraisal
As you can see are too many factors that afects the domains price, not just age, and recent trafic.

I valuate my domain for these things:

Length: Three letters (qcu) (Very valuable)
Number of words: just 1.
Is very suitable for comercialization.

So the price of this domain will not be negociated under 10 BTC, so please do not offer anything below that.

I think I was polite, please if you will keep your word and buy the domain for 25 BTC we will be doing bussines, if not please, stop raiding my thread, maybe someone whant to buy it.

Have a nice day
KrLos
KrLos (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:27:26 AM

bump
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:44:27 AM

bump

I am guessing so many people agree that your domain is worth ~$450 to $1,100 Wink too bad I was going buy it, but I brought a domain qcl.me for $38, just so you know Wink
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 12:01:26 AM

bump

I am guessing so many people agree that your domain is worth ~$450 to $1,100 Wink too bad I was going buy it, but I brought a domain qcl.me for $38, just so you know Wink
Well, you just said that you would pay 25 btc if he proved it was worth that.  He did, and you didn't pay.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:43:07 AM

bump

Well, you just said that you would pay 25 btc if he proved it was worth that.  He did, and you didn't pay.

So a site where you set the price, and another site that takes in non-existence CPC are proof of the worth of this domain? Dude have you ever brought a domain, your like 14yrs old go sell baseball cards or something, this domain isn't even worth that $50 was more than enough probably too much.
danieldaniel

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:33:23 AM

bump

Well, you just said that you would pay 25 btc if he proved it was worth that.  He did, and you didn't pay.

So a site where you set the price, and another site that takes in non-existence CPC are proof of the worth of this domain? Dude have you ever brought a domain, your like 14yrs old go sell baseball cards or something, this domain isn't even worth that $50 was more than enough probably too much.
Real mature.  First of all, yes I'm 14.  I don't see why that restricts me to selling "baseball cards."

Second of all, I've bought and sold many domains.  Probably 20-30.

Third of all, why don't you look at the site and oh, I don't know, READ?  http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=c5719462f946580d4771c7e66433d907&domain=qcu.co.  Read all the things that it takes into account.  

If you actually LOOK, it does CPC for "qcu," which is the name of the site.  So, smart one, it is existent.

You broke the contract.

PS: You probably shouldn't be ranting about how I'm 14 when you can't even make a complete sentence.

KrLos (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 03:55:22 PM

bump

Well, you just said that you would pay 25 btc if he proved it was worth that.  He did, and you didn't pay.

Real mature.  First of all, yes I'm 14.  I don't see why that restricts me to selling "baseball cards."

Second of all, I've bought and sold many domains.  Probably 20-30.

Third of all, why don't you look at the site and oh, I don't know, READ?  http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=c5719462f946580d4771c7e66433d907&domain=qcu.co.  Read all the things that it takes into account.  

If you actually LOOK, it does CPC for "qcu," which is the name of the site.  So, smart one, it is existent.

You broke the contract.

PS: You probably shouldn't be ranting about how I'm 14 when you can't even make a complete sentence.

Well I expected that gweedo, fulfill his word, but he didn't, well it's good to know...

And yes danieldaniel he kindda broke the contract.

Seems that gweedo just like to rais threads, and fight with almost all the people...

Ty danieldaniel, i'm kinda wanna delete this post, but now i won't, i hope many people read this.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:10:31 PM

bump

Real mature.  First of all, yes I'm 14.  I don't see why that restricts me to selling "baseball cards."

Second of all, I've bought and sold many domains.  Probably 20-30.

Third of all, why don't you look at the site and oh, I don't know, READ?  http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=c5719462f946580d4771c7e66433d907&domain=qcu.co.  Read all the things that it takes into account. 

If you actually LOOK, it does CPC for "qcu," which is the name of the site.  So, smart one, it is existent.

You broke the contract.

You do know that says it is worth over $1000, because it is redirecting to the forum Wink
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:12:56 PM

bump

Real mature.  First of all, yes I'm 14.  I don't see why that restricts me to selling "baseball cards."

Third of all, why don't you look at the site and oh, I don't know, READ?  http://www.estibot.com/appraise.php?a=appraisal&k=c5719462f946580d4771c7e66433d907&domain=qcu.co.  Read all the things that it takes into account. 

If you actually LOOK, it does CPC for "qcu," which is the name of the site.  So, smart one, it is existent.

You broke the contract.

Well I expected that gweedo, fulfill his word, but he didn't, well it's good to know...

Seems that gweedo just like to rais threads, and fight with almost all the people...

Ty danieldaniel, i'm kinda wanna delete this post, but now i won't, i hope many people read this.

How did I break a contract? I said prove it, you didn't ask anyone around here that has brought domains before, you can't take that into account, and now it is worth more cause it redirects to the forum. I am sorry but you are still a con-man and now you think I broke a contract. The contract was prove it is worth $750, you didn't.
KrLos (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:42:12 PM

bump

You broke the contract.

How did I break a contract? I said prove it, you didn't ask anyone around here that has brought domains before, you can't take that into account, and now it is worth more cause it redirects to the forum. I am sorry but you are still a con-man and now you think I broke a contract. The contract was prove it is worth $750, you didn't.

You say this...

And i prove that's worth minimun 399 u$d.

So you are here the one without word.

So I already know that you don't have word as many people now, and stop calling me con-man.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:49:53 PM

You say this...

So I already know that you don't have word as many people now, and stop calling me con-man.

You didn't prove it, a site where you type in the price doesn't count as proof, or a site that is counting CPC is not proof. You know this, so that is why I am calling you a con-man cause you are trying to cheat me. I don't like people like that, your domain is worth $50, I was willing to pay more than that, you didn't accept it. Now your trying to force me on a contract that you already broke cause your using a site that you type in the worth. Come on you look like an idiot right now, and no one wants your domain for 25BTC which over $1000. I think I was pretty dam nice for giving you more than $50, you didn't see that. Just cause your domain is 5 characters doesn't mean anything.
KrLos (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 07:24:50 PM

You say this...

You didn't prove it, a site where you type in the price doesn't count as proof, or a site that is counting CPC is not proof. You know this, so that is why I am calling you a con-man cause you are trying to cheat me. I don't like people like that, your domain is worth $50, I was willing to pay more than that, you didn't accept it. Now your trying to force me on a contract that you already broke cause your using a site that you type in the worth. Come on you look like an idiot right now, and no one wants your domain for 25BTC which over $1000. I think I was pretty dam nice for giving you more than $50, you didn't see that. Just cause your domain is 5 characters doesn't mean anything.

i do't want to sell you my domain to you even if you gave me 100 btc...

You just do not have word that's all.

And learn more about what's the difference of a DOMAIN NAME and a full WEBSITE, and his differences on appraisal...

So if you can buy insure.com for $3,776.72 u$d http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisal/insure.com.html buy it...

Because worth 16.000.000 u$d (yes 16 millions), and it's because of the worth of the DOMAIN NAME not just for the entire WEBSITE...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_domain_names

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 07:29:42 PM

You say this...

i do't want to sell you my domain to you even if you gave me 100 btc...

You just do not have word that's all.

And learn more about what's the difference of a DOMAIN NAME and a full WEBSITE, and his differences on appraisal...

So if you can buy insure.com for $3,776.72 u$d http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisal/insure.com.html buy it...

Because worth 16.000.000 u$d (yes 16 millions), and it's because of the worth of the DOMAIN NAME not just for the entire WEBSITE...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_domain_names

You know the price jumped cause your redirecting to the forum... so those are inaccurate now, a week later Wink

I want some else to post and tell this guy how much his domain is worth and that I am right, cause it be beneficial to this guy, that he knows how to price domains right.

Don't you think someone other than me would buy it by now if it was worth that?

Also I don't want your domain found one better Wink
danieldaniel

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:31:25 PM

gweedo, it doesn't matter how he proved it.  You didn't say in the agreement that he had to use a SPECIFIC site.  You said that if he proved it was worth $400, then you'll pay him.  Simple as that.

Also, if you didn't want the domain for 25 btc, why'd you post the offer??

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: