Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who won the biggest amount in Satoshimines ?  (Read 5820 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:36:49 AM

I havent played this kind of game yet as im more addicted into dice game. And im more interested on their other game which is the circle game in satoshicircle.

You can try playing on satoshimines. It's a really addictive game.  If you are lucky enough,  you can win a good amount.
All gambling sites are the same, they will offer a good game for you to play and risk your money. If you are being greedy then time will come that you would not enjoy the game even if it is an extra ordinary game.

I was just trying to say that he should try playing on satoshimines. I am not forcing anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:11:19 AM

Anymore profit stories of yours guys  about satoshimines ? If you have invested a small amount and made a lot much or a big amount or you hit a jackpot or any site. Please share it here.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:53:43 AM

i never won in this satoshimines i always lose and i don't to play again anymore </3 it ruined my life and also my bitcoin maybe im just unlucky on that game or on those rounds i tried any method i know on the game myself and experienced continuous bombs exploding on me gambling nick name is also called as luck itself where no specific strategy works for everyone.  Satoshimines is for only risk takers and for those who have enough luck to play with it
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:01:52 AM

i never won in this satoshimines i always lose and i don't to play again anymore </3 it ruined my life and also my bitcoin maybe im just unlucky on that game or on those rounds i tried any method i know on the game myself and experienced continuous bombs exploding on me gambling nick name is also called as luck itself where no specific strategy works for everyone.  Satoshimines is for only risk takers and for those who have enough luck to play with it

That's true.  Satoshimines is a terrific risk takers game.  I won a big amount too but lost them all . Now I am playing occasionally, not on regular basis.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

I once started with 0.01 and went all out on the 5 mines till 0.025 then i went to the 1 mine one and  got to 0.03 and then i cashed out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:41:29 PM

I deposited 0.5 on satoshi mines i bet and went to 3.2 btc in 5 minutes then i get greedy i was going to withdraw but can't because of 3 confirmations limit . I thought that i can win more i bet 1 btc and lost on 3 tiles then i get pumped i bet one more btc again hit mine then again and again after all i lost all my bitcoins and 0.2 only saved and then i went to luckyb.it and lost all on it .

Here is my thread which i made on that day. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095934.0

Well i cannot forgot that day almost lost 1k$ on that day .
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:56:42 PM

I deposited 0.5 on satoshi mines i bet and went to 3.2 btc in 5 minutes then i get greedy i was going to withdraw but can't because of 3 confirmations limit . I thought that i can win more i bet 1 btc and lost on 3 tiles then i get pumped i bet one more btc again hit mine then again and again after all i lost all my bitcoins and 0.2 only saved and then i went to luckyb.it and lost all on it .

Here is my thread which i made on that day. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095934.0

Ow you made a luck but you are greedy endup to lose. honetsly if i am in your place i withdraw the 3.2 btc and stop gamble it.. maybe i will gamble again in the other day or weeks.. but i cant lose it all..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:59:51 PM

Ow you made a luck but you are greedy endup to lose. honetsly if i am in your place i withdraw the 3.2 btc and stop gamble it.. maybe i will gamble again in the other day or weeks.. but i cant lose it all..

I was going to withdraw all even i go to withdraw tab when i pasted my address it said that please wait for 3 confirmations on deposit . So i did not waited and played again and hence lost all of my btc. My trx had only 1 confirm but 3 needed to withdraw from satoshimines.com .
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 07:12:16 PM

I was going to withdraw all even i go to withdraw tab when i pasted my address it said that please wait for 3 confirmations on deposit . So i did not waited and played again and hence lost all of my btc. My trx had only 1 confirm but 3 needed to withdraw from satoshimines.com .

I actually don't trust them. Going full out makes you lose alot. Heard this from plenty people. But i don't feel like losing all my money to prove it.  Angry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:12:48 PM

If you will play again,  just deposit and wait till your deposit completed 3 confirmations. Then you can start playing and you can withdraw your profit instantly without any issue.

lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 07:15:28 PM

If you will play again,  just deposit and wait till your deposit completed 3 confirmations. Then you can start playing and you can withdraw your profit instantly without any issue.

It's been a year since i played on satoshimines.com or even on any gambling site . If i gamble i just gamble it for fun like i gamble 3-5$ just for fun.

I actually don't trust them. Going full out makes you lose alot. Heard this from plenty people. But i don't feel like losing all my money to prove it

I don't trust any gambling site , The house always win in the end.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:18:50 PM

It's been a year since i played on satoshimines.com or even on any gambling site . If i gamble i just gamble it for fun like i gamble 3-5$ just for fun.

I actually don't trust them. Going full out makes you lose alot. Heard this from plenty people. But i don't feel like losing all my money to prove it

Can't say exactly the house wins always.  Here only luck works. I was lucky enough those days , when I made 20 + btc , but my bad time starts and I loose them all. This is how the game of luck works.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:06:34 AM

Many good profit success stories and experiences are shared here by members.  If you have one to share  with us , don't hesitate to post it here guys.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:09:13 PM

Can't say exactly the house wins always.  Here only luck works. I was lucky enough those days , when I made 20 + btc , but my bad time starts and I loose them all. This is how the game of luck works.

No I'm also convinced satoshimines cheat. I know mad odds for losses can happed but I mean come on it just doesn't add up.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:29:40 PM

No I'm also convinced satoshimines cheat. I know mad odds for losses can happed but I mean come on it just doesn't add up.

What you want to say , I didn't understand.  Can you explain it in brief please. You mean to say the satoshimines cheat players ? I also want to know how.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:20:24 PM

What you want to say , I didn't understand.  Can you explain it in brief please. You mean to say the satoshimines cheat players ? I also want to know how.

Well the times you seem to lose when you go all in seem very uncanny and extremely convenient for them. Too convienant in fact. I even laughed at the screen when it happed to me 4x. I was like "ya sure sure" even 1/25 all in was a lose twice. Bull crap I say. I'm not moaning cuz I'm sad I lost. Of all the loses I have had they the only place I have a beef with. Other places I lost fair and square. But satoshimines just happens too often to be legit. Try it it if you dont agree and see for yourself.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:27:19 PM

Well the times you seem to lose when you go all in seem very uncanny and extremely convenient for them. Too convienant in fact. I even laughed at the screen when it happed to me 4x. I was like "ya sure sure" even 1/25 all in was a lose twice. Bull crap I say. I'm not moaning cuz I'm sad I lost. Of all the loses I have had they the only place I have a beef with. Other places I lost fair and square. But satoshimines just happens too often to be legit. Try it it if you dont agree and see for yourself.

1st important thing is that we shouldn't try with much amount and mucu risk with 24 mines game.  Even I didn't touched it yet and will not touch it ever. I just play with 1 mine only . I feel safe playing with it and I don't loose much their .

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:46:42 AM

Guys,  more and more success stories are being posted here. Will you share your own too ? Fill this thread with lots of success stories and good experiences you had with satoshimines.

Azarl

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:59:43 AM

Though my net profit is -ve, I've enjoyed my time on Satoshimines. I have gone up to about 3BTC in profit only to get greedy and lose it really fast Smiley But for a single game, my max profit would be about .2 BTC!
silpersurfer

Activity: 210
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:00:31 AM

always end with bomb every i try to play satoshimines , even only 1 first click i get bomb , i think my luck not in there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: