Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who won the biggest amount in Satoshimines ?  (Read 5822 times)
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:46:42 PM

Why don't you ask like that ..?? is there an event you've ever experienced while doing a game in satoshimines ..?? . I think if there is, then it is concerned about the amount of the bet. Because you probably won't be doing this kind of question. So, if you're losing in gambling it is natural because it's not your fortune so forget and look the other way!!!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:52:45 PM

Why don't you ask like that ..?? is there an event you've ever experienced while doing a game in satoshimines ..?? . I think if there is, then it is concerned about the amount of the bet. Because you probably won't be doing this kind of question. So, if you're losing in gambling it is natural because it's not your fortune so forget and look the other way!!!

I opened this topic for satoshimines winning discussion.  So I always post according to the topic.  Yeah I know much better about gambling and jts rule. What's the problem if I am dedicated to my topic ?

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:54:37 PM

well , once i used a script and was able to cashout around 0.03BTC from there with my investment 0.005BTC , after that incident i summed my nerves and again played with 0.005 and lost all and after that i never played there.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:04:27 PM

well , once i used a script and was able to cashout around 0.03BTC from there with my investment 0.005BTC , after that incident i summed my nerves and again played with 0.005 and lost all and after that i never played there.

Well played buddy.

I am still waiting for some interesting stuff about winnings of people's on satoshimines.com . Please post it here if you have something to share.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:11:01 AM

Do you have some old stories about your winnings or your experience on satoshimines ? Please let us know . Post them here to share with us.

I played the other day and I know it is not a lot but I started with 0.009 and ended with 0.0125 . I went down to 0.006 at one point. Then back down to 0.007 3x and made it back up to starting point every time. I withdrew , I divided not to push my luck.
tyagi

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:13:55 AM

well the biggest amount i won on satoshimines was 0.17 mb
sana9827

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:31:04 AM

Buddy, whenever I start playing a new game on satoshimines with 500 bits, I opened more than 15 boxes in a single game. But after cash out from that game , it shows me that I would have opened all boxes. This happens to be most of the time.

I have also made a lots of profit from satoshimines and won 30 + btc using 0.02 btc only but as usual bcoz of greed which all gamblers have it , I lost them all.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:35:41 AM

Buddy, whenever I start playing a new game on satoshimines with 500 bits, I opened more than 15 boxes in a single game. But after cash out from that game , it shows me that I would have opened all boxes. This happens to be most of the time.

I have also made a lots of profit from satoshimines and won 30 + btc using 0.02 btc only but as usual bcoz of greed which all gamblers have it , I lost them all.

Seems you copied my post here. Plz delete this post .

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:07:26 AM

I never had luck with this game, I lost maybe 0.01 btc everything together. I tryed few times, and definitely I will not play it again. And when I see some wins here I can just congratulate to you people, I would never put so much money on this game.
I'm a tinker, and I think where to step next and think and when I mistake I get nervous. And I always think I can make one more step. This is not game for me, good luck to everyone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:09:30 AM

always end with bomb every i try to play satoshimines , even only 1 first click i get bomb , i think my luck not in there

have you  tried playing on practice mode or a real game ?
i think no one win win hight amount in practice mode. if a person want to get high amount he must play in real mode.

No. I always win in a practise mode too. Wanna see ? Here is the biggest win in satoshimines in practise mode. Game link = https://satoshimines.com/s/85920755/cJ5OmrLkIkSW/

That's one hell of a win. That one gave you 22x! May I know how many tries you had made before you got that?
I assume that you have always tried to use that pattern where the mine is on the most lower-right corner.

Buddy,  Its just 1 time only. No more than 1 attempt to play and win. I have got some idea to tackle the game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying that you were sure that you're gonna win on the first try?
If so, I'm very interested in that idea you got there.
Maybe he is just implying to beginner's luck, you can only win that amount of bitcoins if you have an extreme luck while playing, not advisable to do it again as luck in never consistent. Quit while you can and leave with profits.

I also had beginners lick bit the odds are not very good there and its not easy to build a good bank roll there.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:38:56 PM

I think OP is applying a same and repetitive method while playing on satoshimines. It's not possible for a particular person to win the game continuously without loss.
I have applied the same method of OP , but I always get lost and mine comes out. I can say , this strategy is not working for me guys.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:26:01 AM

That's a simple and straightforward strategy I use while playing. Don't know why , but I won most of the time with less game overs.

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:44:39 AM

I mostly play there with 5 mines and took cashout after successfully dig up 5 mines, it is fun strategy to play there when I have some extra amount to take risk, I like to play minesweeper game because I like it much, once I had my lucky day than I turned my amount into 14x just in few minutes of play.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:07:22 PM

I mostly play there with 5 mines and took cashout after successfully dig up 5 mines, it is fun strategy to play there when I have some extra amount to take risk, I like to play minesweeper game because I like it much, once I had my lucky day than I turned my amount into 14x just in few minutes of play.

Sounds good.  Just don't forgot to share your played game link on this thread. This will makes us updated how others are playing and win the games . Whenever you will play on satoshimines, please post your game link here.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:12:21 AM

The last I am played satoshimine I won 0.01 bitcoin. But my biggest win in satoshimine is 0.027 bitcoin. And everytime I played bitcoin my average winning is 0.006 bitcoin. It is not big but it helps me a lot to grow my bitcoin everyday. That is all I wanted in my life. To take profit of my hard earned bitcoin.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:31:26 PM

Closing this topic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: