Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows Original Lisence keys  (Read 296 times)
prmayor (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:21:58 AM

i will provide windows 7 , windows 8, windows 10 original lisence keys with good prices anyone interested pls add me on skype: reza.mayor

email: creedsp2@gmail.com
yahoo: lrez4@yahoo.co.uk

Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Download (Full Install)    50$
Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit Download (Full Install)       50$
Windows 8.1 Download (Single License)      60$
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit        70$
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 32-bit         70$

if anyone interested please contact me and if you have other idea about prices you can give it to me also thanks.
all lisence keys will be approved by microsoft agent before sell ty.
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:28:31 PM

i will provide windows 7 , windows 8, windows 10 original lisence keys with good prices anyone interested pls add me on skype: reza.mayor

email: creedsp2@gmail.com
yahoo: lrez4@yahoo.co.uk

Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Download (Full Install)    50$
Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit Download (Full Install)       50$
Windows 8.1 Download (Single License)      60$
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit        70$
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 32-bit         70$

if anyone interested please contact me and if you have other idea about prices you can give it to me also thanks.
all lisence keys will be approved by microsoft agent before sell ty.

Try selling them on Bitly with escrow: https://bitify.com/user/dsattler/?referral=5732f458ac59c

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:49:54 PM

Will you provide the microsoft coa sticker?

And since when microsoft need to appove the key before you sell it? I not belive this story It's either msdn keys or you simply not have them or they are just fake keys.

But if you can provide the microsoft coa sticker I will buy 1 windows 10 pro and only via escrow to make sure it's legit and i will call microsoft to check the source of the key and if I get the confirmation that they key is legit i will tell the escrow to release the money!
prmayor (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:44:14 PM

And since when microsoft need to appove the key before you sell it? I not belive this story It's either msdn keys or you simply not have them or they are just fake keys.

But if you can provide the microsoft coa sticker I will buy 1 windows 10 pro and only via escrow to make sure it's legit and i will call microsoft to check the source of the key and if I get the confirmation that they key is legit i will tell the escrow to release the money!

i sell OEM lisences so having that prices, i assure you all valid and never used, you can do any validation for them but i only accept btc. also made offer in bitify as well
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:04:35 AM

i sell OEM lisences so having that prices, i assure you all valid and never used, you can do any validation for them but i only accept btc. also made offer in bitify as well

Selling on Bitify is the right way to go, because buyers are protected by a 30-day-escrow.
Good luck!  Smiley

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: