Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:59:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats up with hot-coin cloud mining?  (Read 1040 times)
BestBTCFaucetbox (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:07:22 PM

Hey guys,
I found this site they give you 2500 dogecoin for free..
Maybe anyone has experience with them me personally not site is hot-coin.com
Does anyone got payouts?
I just registered and now let the free mining power i exchanged for mine.
They seem alot like CLDMine... So if anyone has experience please tell, almost for sure this is one of those ponzi schemes
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:36:50 PM

SCAM, SCAM and SCAM!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:38:49 PM

If it is too good to be true..It is probably what you think it is, a scam... If you can.. get the free doge and cash out. Cloudmining we have enough off....do not join or believe in any cloud mining..

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:15:06 PM

Just another ponzi scheme as you say in the beginning , we have quite enough of them, and more are pouring out like funghs after the rain. They have all only one intention, getting as much bitcoin for themself as they can. So be wary , with legit cloud mining you almost never make ROI or if you are lucky enough you make it in 14 months, while these ponzi guys claiming they can make you ROI in just 3 months should be enough for us to stay clear of this sites. Its a good thing you asked here, hope you haven't invested much as there is a high possibility you lose it all.
BestBTCFaucetbox (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:22:38 PM

I only recommend one with a 9 month roi and i tot tons of payouts instant, eobot. But genesis seems trustful too but i like eobot more had been paying me for 2 years
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:26:19 PM

I only recommend one with a 9 month roi and i tot tons of payouts instant, eobot. But genesis seems trustful too but i like eobot more had been paying me for 2 years

Have you made any ROI yet in 2 years with eobot, I think eobot is good if you want to mine altcoins, but I see their GHS3.0 (S7) prices keeps going down resulting in less and less profit, so I think is impossible to make ROI with them if you are mining bitcoin, but you can tell me more about your story there.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:27:22 PM

It is not the first site I see that gives some giveaways at first to promote for the site and once you deposit , you will not be able to get your ROI again. forget about clout mining , 99% of them are just ponzi
BestBTCFaucetbox (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:54:20 PM

Have you made any ROI yet in 2 years with eobot, I think eobot is good if you want to mine altcoins, but I see their GHS3.0 (S7) prices keeps going down resulting in less and less profit, so I think is impossible to make ROI with them if you are mining bitcoin, but you can tell me more about your story there.

Well since i didnt believe in cloud mining i invested 10 GHS, so far i have earned almost 5$ which is almost double since then price was 0,24 per ghs 2.0
They stopped with the ghs 2.0 so i exchanged to 3.0 and so far its been great mining altcoins, they've never missed a payment and if they would you can message their support and they will answer within 24 hours, and then will send you the coins.
Im planning to invest more but its always a bit risky but since this one has been paying me, i trust them and will invest more.
Im now on GHS3.0 at almost 11 GHS and if you dont trust it invest small, use their faucet (not best paying but good for beginners)
If you use the faucet daily then you just let it mine you mine dogecoin wait till the 100 doge minimum withdrawal, Withdrawal and if you get the payment invest more.
And since the difficulity is so high at BTC i like mining other altcoins and just exchanging them or trading, and then get them to BTC because bitcoin mining with them is bad to be honest.

Hope this was helpful, Which i really like too is that you can mine on their website with your own mining equipment, you can download their miner and mine coins on their site for your account that way you dont need to invest too.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:22:23 PM

hot coin is another future scam story , there are many better scams around I don't know why you are interested in hot coin  Grin
I use such sites as faucets , so never put money on it and never promote it cause you will help the scammer
let it create whatever amount daily as long as it's free but don't put your own money
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:04:52 AM

Well since i didnt believe in cloud mining i invested 10 GHS, so far i have earned almost 5$ which is almost double since then price was 0,24 per ghs 2.0
They stopped with the ghs 2.0 so i exchanged to 3.0 and so far its been great mining altcoins, they've never missed a payment and if they would you can message their support and they will answer within 24 hours, and then will send you the coins.
Im planning to invest more but its always a bit risky but since this one has been paying me, i trust them and will invest more.
Im now on GHS3.0 at almost 11 GHS and if you dont trust it invest small, use their faucet (not best paying but good for beginners)
If you use the faucet daily then you just let it mine you mine dogecoin wait till the 100 doge minimum withdrawal, Withdrawal and if you get the payment invest more.
And since the difficulity is so high at BTC i like mining other altcoins and just exchanging them or trading, and then get them to BTC because bitcoin mining with them is bad to be honest.

Hope this was helpful, Which i really like too is that you can mine on their website with your own mining equipment, you can download their miner and mine coins on their site for your account that way you dont need to invest too.

Yes this was helpful enough, to make clear my vision that (I don't know if eobot legit or not, payments on time don't mean nothing) you need a lot of time more than 1.5 year to make ROI with a legit cloud mine like Hashnest. I think thats why many people are joining these ponzies, because they promise 3 months ROI.
BestBTCFaucetbox (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:59:33 AM

Indeed, the cloud minings that promise 2% - 2.5% return per day is 100% sure scam just not possible with any minable coin.
Some of the 1.5 year ROI cloud minings are just unprofitable because they usually have 2 year contracts so i like eobot i got ROI almost double in 2 years and the contracts are for 5 years hope they'll still excist then.
And if you dont trust them there is a live chat on their site where you can talk to people that use it too (real chat not fake ones) at chatango.

Best regards
BestBTCFaucetbox (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:00:15 AM

hot coin is another future scam story , there are many better scams around I don't know why you are interested in hot coin  Grin
I use such sites as faucets , so never put money on it and never promote it cause you will help the scammer
let it create whatever amount daily as long as it's free but don't put your own money

Yes, thanks i will not invest in minings that say 3 month ROI didnt do it now but thanks for saying tho.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:59:11 AM

I know this site. In my honest opinion, the site looks lazy. It triggers the alarm on me that this site will probably be a ponzi sometime soon. I suggest you stay away from hot-coin, or maybe with cloud-mining in general.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:17:41 AM

I know this site. In my honest opinion, the site looks lazy. It triggers the alarm on me that this site will probably be a ponzi sometime soon. I suggest you stay away from hot-coin, or maybe with cloud-mining in general.

Usual stuff, no photos, no mining proof, no people behind this. Scam 100%.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:53:18 AM

I think everything is cleared here and I don't suppose to say anything else here.. it is a 100% scam as every one said and discussed above..
but I've just noticed one thing it has a huge alexa ranking. 58k world wide. I always check scam sites and found that most of them very popular around the web and have huge amount of users.. Wonder Why.?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: