Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling AD places on BTC faucet website for week or month  (Read 534 times)
Owlclix (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:37:24 PM

Hello,

I want to sell ad spaces on www.luckybitco.in for week or month
In this AD space only 1 banner will be showed for full time!

Banner  places is for sale here: ( www.luckybitco.in/gifts )

For now i have average 200 Unique users that makes 600-700 page views per day

All 3 spots are for sale

468x60 X2
336x280(or any similar size) X1

Waiting for offers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:31:48 AM

Still for sale!
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:22:36 AM

Still for sale!

My guess is that you have no experience with faucets and with promotion.
For ad on faucet with 200 unique visitors, you can get maybe 200k satoshi per week .. maybe, because anyone who want real promotion is not looking for faucet, but if, is looking for one that have about 10k unique visitors per day.
First promote your faucet, then search advertisers. Alternatively, try these sites:
Bitmedia.io
AdBit.co
Bee-ads.com
Mellowads.com

Good luck! Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 06:04:25 AM

I'll start the bidding with 0.005BTC for the month of June, with the ability to swap out my ad every week.

When will you close the bidding?

Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 06:47:43 PM

I'll start the bidding with 0.005BTC for the month of June, with the ability to swap out my ad every week.

Its not bidding!

I m waiting for offers Wink Also  i earn much more from BTC networks so 0.005 BTC will not be a valid offer
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:22:51 PM

Its not bidding!

I m waiting for offers Wink Also  i earn much more from BTC networks so 0.005 BTC will not be a valid offer
Then tell us what you flippin' make from ad networks! If the price is too high, we can't beat it. You have to give us at least a general starting point...
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 03:36:34 AM

Its not bidding!

Then tell us what you flippin' make from ad networks! If the price is too high, we can't beat it. You have to give us at least a general starting point...

This.

What's the starting offer supposed to look like? You have to be more detailed in your original post. I made an offer, but you gave me no indication of how much I was off on what you're expecting.

Why not just give us a price so that we can decide whether or not we want to advertise on your site? I clicked on the link you provided in your OP, but I have to register an account to see that page, which I have no desire to do.

So what's your asking price?

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:09:35 PM

For how much are you asking for?
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 05:13:44 PM

For how much are you asking for?

I added this post to see offers Wink if some of offer i like i would like to accept it Wink until that i will just use advertising network banners!
I cant tell you minimum price ..Just waiting for good offer Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: