Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Revolution "Your money - your way" -Temp. discussion thread-  (Read 11106 times)
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:59:18 AM

Nodecoin and Simcoin ... 2 interesting projects are just left as walking zombies

lol, i'm also invested in Simcoin..
Both seems dead, bad luck Lips sealed

Yes a bit bad luck and a bit laziness, could be worser Wink .

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:39:02 AM

More and more coins are getting bank/FIAT connections these days. Every day more banks and fintech companies are looking for blockhain solutions... There would be a good chance for NODE to present itself for these entities and get a deal, if it just wakes up from the sleep.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:50:59 PM

any update on Nodecoin?
Wesiematic

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:57:06 PM

Give us ♪ neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwssssss, news ♪ news ♪ news ♪♪

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:06:37 PM

if Node was on Polo we could have seen a nice pump  Tongue
Wesiematic

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:32:11 AM

if Node was on Polo we could have seen a nice pump  Tongue

Yes a pump to stimulate NODE would be nice, but just want to see some progress here, but.. it looks like no silk no fun.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:21:42 PM

Isn't it time for everyone to let go now? In fact the time was a long, long time ago. The dev was clearly too autistic to make a go of it. Move on.
CryptoniteToSuperman

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:32:20 AM

Isn't it time for everyone to let go now? In fact the time was a long, long time ago. The dev was clearly too autistic to make a go of it. Move on.

That´s how you recognize a good dev. "Autistic"  Grin Good dev´s need a community manager to communicate with people.
Last time i checked, a few wallets by Silk was still online, that means he´s not done yet. We can only hope that he finds those new dev´s and project come´s back alive... I´ll be patient and not loosing my hope until 2017. Next year may be a little too late ?
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:34:09 AM

Node is dead! Long live Node!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:01:50 AM

CoinsInTheCan claimed that new developers were working on NODE, and to expect news soonish, maybe in May/June. It's getting close to August now, and the silence from the new developers is deafening. If there's no news by September I doubt there's any chance of new developers reviving NODE. Until then there might be a very slim chance, although I'm sceptical.

I received pm from TheRealSilk. There is new developers in work and they will open new [ANN]-thread soonish. I hope it's May/June.

CoinsInTheCan (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:08:06 PM

CoinsInTheCan claimed that new developers were working on NODE, and to expect news soonish, maybe in May/June. It's getting close to August now, and the silence from the new developers is deafening. If there's no news by September I doubt there's any chance of new developers reviving NODE. Until then there might be a very slim chance, although I'm sceptical.

I received pm from TheRealSilk. There is new developers in work and they will open new [ANN]-thread soonish. I hope it's May/June.

I give the code to other programmers, they will open a new topic
He answered me in Russian, in fact he says "I will give the code to other guys". So maybe not very soon.

I guess there was a little difference in two languages. Also in january there was "a new young guy" that already learnd 70% of the code... where did he vanished ?
... Go figure... But anyway, i can not believe that two years of work will be abandoned just like that. If Silk does not find other dev's, there is propably someone willing to buy the project with all the premine funds.  Wink
Wesiematic

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:58:19 AM

He answered me in Russian, in fact he says "I will give the code to other guys". So maybe not very soon.

I guess there was a little difference in two languages. Also in january there was "a new young guy" that already learnd 70% of the code... where did he vanished ?
... Go figure... But anyway, i can not believe that two years of work will be abandoned just like that. If Silk does not find other dev's, there is propably someone willing to buy the project with all the premine funds.  Wink

But should be done this year Wink.

mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:33:51 PM

Do you know whether silkroad will sell the project?
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 12:36:03 PM

I dont think this project got any more life left inside of it.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:02:17 PM

I dont think this project got any more life left inside of it.
yeah ur to late for make ur translation to greece, sorry bye.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:05:08 PM

I'm willing to bet my remaining nodes, somewhere around 11 if I can ever find the password, that nothing will ever happen again. Nothing barely happened when it was active and people were badgering them and they were selling for real BTC.

Who's going to take me up on this exciting bet? Anyway I'm not wasting any more electricity and keyboard wear on this subject. PM me if you win the bet. Deadline's March 3rd 2017. Get counting those potential riches right now.
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:46:05 PM

nothing to sell here, a clone reboot is a better option
CoinsInTheCan (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:49:03 PM

No, it is just a good guess for a plan B. 
Wesiematic

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:19:38 PM

No, it is just a good guess for a plan B. 

And still nothing.

mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:23:44 PM

It's been another two months of silence from the devs, and it's nearly September now. I hope someone buys the project, but anyone skilled enough to take it on could start their own project for nothing. Why would they pay to take on someone else's project?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: